Spinoff: Assic or Not......Jay Z Magna Carta Holy Grail

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
edited May 2016 in The Reason

Spinoff: Assic or Not......Jay Z Magna Carta Holy Grail 76 votes

Assic
40%
sapp08_2001nawledge_god5th LetterTHE_R_qawshunillestni99ainnetompetrez3BobOblahBuilt 4 cuban linxCocoa_ButterpurpngoldCottonCitySlimBetaCashmoneyDuxSoloman_The_WiseSuperSoakerLebong JamesonetoughmiracleKingFreemanx the unknown 31 votes
Not Assic
59%
eternal soldiersouthsil4lil[Deleted User] i ro nyS2J  Colin$mackabi$hsoul rattlerTrillaaaaaadouble0sugeLcnsdbyROYALTYR.D.emaculatekingblaze84MECCA1000vageneral08illedoutIceBergTaylorCJspit_fiyaBackInWhite 45 votes

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Assic
    It was an aite project..I still listen to la familia and will prolly pop in on the run a few times a summer
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Assic
    ? shouldn't be in this anyway

8/10 album
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Assic
    Dude get a lot of hate because of who he is. Album was cool to me
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Damn I'm on the ropes with this one.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Assic
    The only thing I dislike about the album,
    is the "Holy Grail" song with Justin Timberlake..
    I ? ' hate that song..

The rest of the album is straight..
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Assic
    ass juice. ? that gentrification type album. I'm still ? i fell for that samsung ? . i ? with 3 songs but rest of the album is trash. jigga last classic is american gangster
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you post the worse songs for the thread. Its ight. The production >>>> jay
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Assic
    ? dammit I like it
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Assic
    Even as a die hard jayz fan I got to admit it

I'm still mad beach is better was short
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Assic
    One of the most highly anticipated, heavily promoted let downs so far this decade in music (2010's), with Views now being up there as well.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Assic
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    ass juice. ? that gentrification type album. I'm still ? i fell for that samsung ? . i ? with 3 songs but rest of the album is trash. jigga last classic is american gangster

the fact that gentrification even pops i your mind says you missed it with this album
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Assic
    HEAD OF THE FAM-I-LY!!!!!!

EL PI NENO!!!!
  • BedStuy
    Options
    Assic
    R.D. wrote: »

the fact that gentrification even pops i your mind says you missed it with this album

Man please, don't reach. I didn't miss ? :smirk:
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    HEAD OF THE FAM-I-LY!!!!!!

EL PI NENO EL PADRINO !!!!

fixed
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Assic
    One word ? ......

CROWN.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a Jay fan, I was let down. I remember the CRAZY promo this album got b4 it dropped, I thought this album was gon be monumental....I was disappointed. I felt his lyrical range was super duper limited on this album.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Not Assic

nah you missed it

i listened to this recently, Jay talking all thru this album so i dont know what you mean by gentrification album

now the replay value of this..........
  • BedStuy
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Assic

nah you missed it

i listened to this recently, Jay talking all thru this album so i dont know what you mean by gentrification album

he talking but ain't rapping about nothing. same ol mundane ? to me. i haven't listened to that ? in years and don't plan to along with kingdome come and blueprint 2. mchg has no soul.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Not Assic

nah you missed it

he talking but ain't rapping about nothing. same ol mundane ? to me. i haven't listened to that ? in years and don't plan to along with kingdome come and blueprint 2.

ok so youre wrong and im right
  • BedStuy
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Assic

nah you missed it

he talking but ain't rapping about nothing. same ol mundane ? to me. i haven't listened to that ? in years and don't plan to along with kingdome come and blueprint 2.

ok so youre wrong and im right

don't know how you came to that conclusion but no. if i liked it, it would stay on rotation with reasonable doubt, vol 2, blueprint, and american gangster
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Assic
    Beta wrote: »
    Album was forgotten in about 2 weeks

Exactly, this album was garbage don't y'all try some revisionist history now just cuz it's Hov. Nobody is going back to this album and while there were some AIGHT songs overall it's remembered for the marketing campaign.

His worst album easily (with BP3).