Anybody still into conspiracy theories?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Yes it does matter. You are either going to accept revelation or continue to participate in speculation. ? wrote the Bible. That is why every word of ? is true. You either accept the revelation or reject it. That's your choice. But ? has also laid out the consequences for rejecting Him. And if you die in such a state of unbelief you will go to where you wanted to be in the first place! Which is The lake of fire where you will be forever separated from the love of ? . Amen.

judging by your answers ,what you are basically sayin is that you have 100% trust in human beings ,you dont seem to be one bit spiritual or have wisdom and understanding of life as a whole ,you simply believe anything that relates to the bible ,you dont seem to know nothing about ,lies,corruption ,hidden agendas , you dont even seem to give anything the benefit of the doubt ,you are just a blind sheep ,a religion robot ,you dont exist yet ,your eyes are closed

thinking that the bible is 100% facts is the same thing as saying that you trust the government and the elite that they will always give us the whole truth lol ,see Trump and Hillary ,do you trust them ? ? well people who were making decisions back when the bible was written and released were even worst ,but yeah ,the bible is pure facts ,nobody had hidden agendas put in there , ok lol

The Word of ? is always the final authority on all matters and is true absolutely. There are no rebuttals to "What Thus saith the LORD". You either accept His word or you reject His word. It's as simple as that. And at the end of the day when we all turn back to dust, those who accepted the word of ? will live forever and those who didn't will perish forever.

As for the elites you talk about make no mistake about it the devil is the one who is masquerading behind them. He is a liar who has no truth in him and has deceived the nations! All those who are functioning under his lies are merely role players, no matter how convincing they may be. Their power and authority comes from their ability to deceive as even they themselves have been deceived. All their plots and schemes and the manipulation of things of the world are no more reality than the props on a Hollywood stage.

Therefore there is no fear once you know the truth! For the truth will set you free. Therefore I stand on the ROCK! Hallelujah! And on the ROCK I bid "whosoever will" let them come! Will you come today my friend?
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes it does matter. You are either going to accept revelation or continue to participate in speculation. ? wrote the Bible. That is why every word of ? is true. You either accept the revelation or reject it. That's your choice. But ? has also laid out the consequences for rejecting Him. And if you die in such a state of unbelief you will go to where you wanted to be in the first place! Which is The lake of fire where you will be forever separated from the love of ? . Amen.

judging by your answers ,what you are basically sayin is that you have 100% trust in human beings ,you dont seem to be one bit spiritual or have wisdom and understanding of life as a whole ,you simply believe anything that relates to the bible ,you dont seem to know nothing about ,lies,corruption ,hidden agendas , you dont even seem to give anything the benefit of the doubt ,you are just a blind sheep ,a religion robot ,you dont exist yet ,your eyes are closed

thinking that the bible is 100% facts is the same thing as saying that you trust the government and the elite that they will always give us the whole truth lol ,see Trump and Hillary ,do you trust them ? ? well people who were making decisions back when the bible was written and released were even worst ,but yeah ,the bible is pure facts ,nobody had hidden agendas put in there , ok lol

The Word of ? is always the final authority on all matters and is true absolutely. There are no rebuttals to "What Thus saith the LORD". You either accept His word or you reject His word. It's as simple as that. And at the end of the day when we all turn back to dust, those who accepted the word of ? will live forever and those who didn't will perish forever.

As for the elites you talk about make no mistake about it the devil is the one who is masquerading behind them. He is a liar who has no truth in him and has deceived the nations! All those who are functioning under his lies are merely role players, no matter how convincing they may be. Their power and authority comes from their ability to deceive as even they themselves have been deceived. All their plots and schemes and the manipulation of things of the world are no more reality than the props on a Hollywood stage.

Therefore there is no fear once you know the truth! For the truth will set you free. Therefore I stand on the ROCK! Hallelujah! And on the ROCK I bid "whosoever will" let them come! Will you come today my friend?

Now...what would be their best way to deceive you and make you bow down to a false ? ? Chew on that ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now...what would be their best way to deceive you and make you bow down to a false ? ? Chew on that ?

ummmm this is what the Bible says. Wake up for once my friend. Before it's too late.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

ummmm this is what the Bible says. Wake up for once my friend. Before it's too late.[/quote

ok forget about it lol you dont see past your nose how old are you ?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    look at what you answered in that last part " his death lead to the existence of salvation " how do you know that is true ?

I'm not sure that I entirely understand your question.

If you are asking whether or not Christian salvation is true or false in itself, then that sounds like a different topic. You might as well ask whether Christianity is true or false. My original point wasn't so much to argue the veracity of Christianity or argue the veracity of my interpretation of Christianity. It was simply to provide a commonly accepted (imo) counterargument to kingblaze's flawed (imo) interpretation of Christianity.
    and plus its a lie and a blasphemy to the original concept wich is ? 's people are already chosen ,

I somewhat disagree. I and many others (Christian and non-Christians) don't believe that ? 's children are already chosen. I wonder whether you believe that yourself or whether you even believe in religion altogether (if you are an atheist, then why even take up a theistic argument in the first place?). The matter of predestination obviously has not reached a consensus in the many sects of the Abrahamic religions, so I would argue that your point is, at worst, a false presupposition, if that's the right word.

Again, this all sounds slightly different from the original topic, but that's cool, too.
    but this fake religion ,makes you think all you have to do to be accepted by ? is to give praise to a human being who walked the earth ...now forget all that you been taught and think for yourself for a second....Jesus is not even the guys real name but sayin you believe in him makes you go to heaven ? worshipping a human being ? wich is a sin, to worship anyone other than the creator

Much of what you have described here is not of my beliefs, so I think that what you have said here doesn't apply much to me.
    so they told you that now we have salvation and you believe without fact because you have "faith" right ? but to the eye test NOTHING CHANGED!

I believe in what I believe due to faith, yes, but not by faith alone and not entirely without "facts." I also disagree that nothing has changed for reasons I've stated earlier. I also believe that an "eye test" is not a very good test.
    smh and that faith thing is so fake because people believed in "jesus" because of the miracles he performed ,right ? but now we supposed to believe without no evidence and have "faith" when his own disciples believed in him because of the miracles he performed ...hmmmmmm

I don't agree with the premises that you've stated. Imo, Christian faith is not based on miracles. Believing in miracles is one thing. Believing in Christ is entirely different thing. And as I've said before, faith is just one essential piece to the large puzzle of Christianity.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fantastic answer....Goat'd
  • Plutarch
    Options
    I definitely don't have a problem agreeing to disagree lol. I fully admit that my idea of a ? is probably different then yours, maybe I watched too much Marvel or DC TV shows growing up, but I expect a ? to be powerful. Jesus dying by being stabbed, embarrassed, stripped and hung from a cross never seemed godlike to me.

Lol, I get that. I wouldn't mind that version myself to be honest.
    And why can't Jesus act like a superhero? Isn't he a ? ?

I think he is and he isn't. I don't think that I know anyone who truly understands the Trinity. It's an incomprehensible concept, imo.
    As I said before, I agree that my idea of a ? is different then yours, but I just don't see much action from Jesus at all on Earth.

I agree and disagree. Gone are the Old Testament floods and plagues, it seems. But others will tell you differently. don't know. I do think that crazy, weird, supernatural, inexplicable, and/or miraculous things happen every day, so it's possible that some of those things can be attributed to the Trinity, according to many Christians.

People are weak, and Christians are people, so Christians are weak, and they need positive reinforcement, whether it's real or false. I don't think that there would be as many Christians in the world today if they believed that they saw little-to-no action from Jesus/? .
    So when DOU goes on and on about Jesus burning me and others alive when I die or if he comes back soon, he needs to bring some proof of outlandish threats like that.

Lol, yeah. If that's the case, then much respect to DOU, but his methodology is not my methodology. We all have our own beliefs. I'm willing to defend mine at any time, but I try to be respectful and not needlessly step on anyone's toes.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

LOL no you silly fool, the lazy Bible ? did not write the Bible, human beings wrote it. Notice the lazy Bible ? IS NOT BACKING YOU UP. You're just repeating ? that people wrote, not angels, not ? , PEOPLE wrote.

Jesus never told me I would go to hell if I don't believe in him. Jesus never told me I would burn in a lake of fire for thinking the Bible is full of ? . Jesus has never talked to me bruh, where you getting all this phony baloney from? I'm even gonna call out to Jesus right here, right now..........

Hey Jesus, it's me, Kingblaze84. Where are ya? Some weird guy named DOU keeps saying I'm gonna burn in a giant lake of fire because I don't believe in you, is that true? Why can't you speak for yourself, Mr. Jesus? Why are you hiding like a coward all the time? Jesus? Hey you there....? Aight, guess you forgot how to talk.

See, I called out to him. Let's see if he ever responds. I doubt Jesus is ever gonna back you up directly, why? Because he was never a real ? to begin with. And don't say I didn't try to reach out to Jesus, I just did, right now.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    look at what you answered in that last part " his death lead to the existence of salvation " how do you know that is true ?

I'm not sure that I entirely understand your question.

If you are asking whether or not Christian salvation is true or false in itself, then that sounds like a different topic. You might as well ask whether Christianity is true or false. My original point wasn't so much to argue the veracity of Christianity or argue the veracity of my interpretation of Christianity. It was simply to provide a commonly accepted (imo) counterargument to kingblaze's flawed (imo) interpretation of Christianity.
    and plus its a lie and a blasphemy to the original concept wich is ? 's people are already chosen ,

I somewhat disagree. I and many others (Christian and non-Christians) don't believe that ? 's children are already chosen. I wonder whether you believe that yourself or whether you even believe in religion altogether (if you are an atheist, then why even take up a theistic argument in the first place?). The matter of predestination obviously has not reached a consensus in the many sects of the Abrahamic religions, so I would argue that your point is, at worst, a false presupposition, if that's the right word.

Again, this all sounds slightly different from the original topic, but that's cool, too.
    but this fake religion ,makes you think all you have to do to be accepted by ? is to give praise to a human being who walked the earth ...now forget all that you been taught and think for yourself for a second....Jesus is not even the guys real name but sayin you believe in him makes you go to heaven ? worshipping a human being ? wich is a sin, to worship anyone other than the creator

Much of what you have described here is not of my beliefs, so I think that what you have said here doesn't apply much to me.
    so they told you that now we have salvation and you believe without fact because you have "faith" right ? but to the eye test NOTHING CHANGED!

I believe in what I believe due to faith, yes, but not by faith alone and not entirely without "facts." I also disagree that nothing has changed for reasons I've stated earlier. I also believe that an "eye test" is not a very good test.
    smh and that faith thing is so fake because people believed in "jesus" because of the miracles he performed ,right ? but now we supposed to believe without no evidence and have "faith" when his own disciples believed in him because of the miracles he performed ...hmmmmmm

I don't agree with the premises that you've stated. Imo, Christian faith is not based on miracles. Believing in miracles is one thing. Believing in Christ is entirely different thing. And as I've said before, faith is just one essential piece to the large puzzle of Christianity.

first off I believe in a creator I like to call him "The Most High" because I cant go wrong with that , there can be alot of Gods but the most high is ...well... the MOST high lol

@Plutarch
    I consider myself VERY spiritual ,I been trough ALOT of spiritual experiences in my life since my third eye been activated about 15 years ago and since then I read alot of different philosophies of life ,read a little bit about egyptian mythology ,greek mythology ,watched zeitgeist and alot of things that I wont even talk about here because its just too deep...went to librarys where masons buy their books etc but LOGIC and KARMA is what I base my life on, religion is man made !! man is WICKED ,not pure at all ,people who decide things and give green lights dont have our best interest at heart so automaticaly when something is promoted to the masses by the elite ,I question it.

I do believe that the bible has alot of wisdom in it ,some truth ,ALOT of metaphores that should not be taken literaly for exemple : the story of the turtle and the hare is not a true story but has REAL wisdom in it

but the part that people dont pay attention too is that the devil is supposed to be a deceiver and the story says that Lucifer was Gods favorite angel right ? then he became jealous of humans and rebeled against ? and wanted to be worshipped like him, right ? ok fast forward a little bit and all of a sudden some human comes and defies the natural laws like being birthed from a ? ,why does she have to be a ? ? second he gets killed for calling himself ? in the flesh and being the son of ? ...they beat his ass ,? him on a cross ,the same way they killed criminals and rapists ,then he supposedly ressurected THAT IS THE MAIN REASON why they claim he is the messiah so yeah the religion is based on miracles ,things normal humans cant do , so all you have to do is believe that it really happened to be a christian LOLLLL

but those people who WROTE the bible serve as Witnesses ,so believeing in Jesus is believing in THEIR testimony but nobody questions their credibility and thats just dumb! It could all be a lie ,and remember who got cast out of heaven to be WORSHIPPED and wanted to be seen as powerful as ? ? chew on that ?

but hey I could be totally wrong ,but I only Pray to the MOST high so i cant REALLY be wrong , but what if Jesus is not actually holy ? what happens then ? what if its a plan to deceive the REAL commandments of the most high that none of us know because they destroyed or hid them and did not release it to the public ? always think about what you DONT KNOW , focusing on what THEY GIVE YOU is for simple minded people and trust me ,people who promoted that story and religion are not simple minded at all...
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    plus people who wrote the stories abouth jesus were his disciples they were what 12 ? hahahahaha you mean to tell me the son of ? , ? in the flesh only has 12 followers ? really ? most people know Trump is a fraud but he still has thousands and thousands of followers ,now imagine his 12 most ? fans wrote a book about him ? Bias anybody ? those disciples dont even have last names hahahaha , and plus jesus is represented on a cross ,really you represent him with the thing they used to ? him with ? talk with people who believe and those who have doubts and listen to wich sound more inteligent ,the people who believe are the same people who believe everything they see on the internet ,those who cant even notice when a prank is staged lol those are the SHEEP being guided by jesus ,the overall message is " be docile ,turn the other cheek ,obey, " wow I wonder who would profit from this mentality ,hmmmm

and why all those scare tactics ? if you do this you GOIN TO HELL !! ahhahah parents do the same thing to kids ," if you do this you will be rewarded by santa clause " santa claus dont exist ,the parents buy the gifts and we realise this around 6 or 7 years old ,guess most will realise that jesus thing was fake when they die .
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ether44mag
    You're a ? . I was there in plain sight and saw that ? when I was in high school. Almost everyone from NY and NJ saw it. CGI my ass. ? is wack.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    @Ether44mag
    You're a ? . I was there in plain sight and saw that ? when I was in high school. Almost everyone from NY and NJ saw it. CGI my ass. ? is wack.

one day the truth will come out and when that day happens remember me
  • Plutarch
    Options
    first off I believe in a creator I like to call him "The Most High" because I cant go wrong with that , there can be alot of Gods but the most high is ...well... the MOST high lol

respect.
    @Plutarch
    I consider myself VERY spiritual ,I been trough ALOT of spiritual experiences in my life since my third eye been activated about 15 years ago and since then I read alot of different philosophies of life ,read a little bit about egyptian mythology ,greek mythology ,watched zeitgeist and alot of things that I wont even talk about here because its just too deep...went to librarys where masons buy their books etc but LOGIC and KARMA is what I base my life on, religion is man made !! man is WICKED ,not pure at all ,people who decide things and give green lights dont have our best interest at heart so automaticaly when something is promoted to the masses by the elite ,I question it.

respect, i can't argue much with that. you should speak on those things that are too deep. spread the knowledge.
    I do believe that the bible has alot of wisdom in it ,some truth ,ALOT of metaphores that should not be taken literaly for exemple : the story of the turtle and the hare is not a true story but has REAL wisdom in it

I agree. I believe that the Bible is very figurative and is full of "guidelines," which is why I have a problem with fundamentalists.
    but the part that people dont pay attention too is that the devil is supposed to be a deceiver and the story says that Lucifer was Gods favorite angel right ? then he became jealous of humans and rebeled against ? and wanted to be worshipped like him, right ? ok fast forward a little bit and all of a sudden some human comes and defies the natural laws like being birthed from a ? ,why does she have to be a ? ? second he gets killed for calling himself ? in the flesh and being the son of ? ...they beat his ass ,? him on a cross ,the same way they killed criminals and rapists ,then he supposedly ressurected THAT IS THE MAIN REASON why they claim he is the messiah so yeah the religion is based on miracles ,things normal humans cant do , so all you have to do is believe that it really happened to be a christian LOLLLL

Meh, maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree. Let me put it this way: I can't speak for others, but the miracles are only a small part of many reasons why I believe in Christ. Imo, if someone believes in Christ primarily because of the miracles, then their "faith" is weak or non-existent.
    but those people who WROTE the bible serve as Witnesses ,so believeing in Jesus is believing in THEIR testimony but nobody questions their credibility and thats just dumb! It could all be a lie ,and remember who got cast out of heaven to be WORSHIPPED and wanted to be seen as powerful as ? ? chew on that ?

It might not be as much of a matter of credibility as it is simply a matter of faith. Yes, it could all be a lie. And it could all be a truth.
    but hey I could be totally wrong ,but I only Pray to the MOST high so i cant REALLY be wrong , but what if Jesus is not actually holy ? what happens then ? what if its a plan to deceive the REAL commandments of the most high that none of us know because they destroyed or hid them and did not release it to the public ?

I get it, but don't you also have quite of a burden of proof to conquer?
    always think about what you DONT KNOW , focusing on what THEY GIVE YOU is for simple minded people and trust me ,people who promoted that story and religion are not simple minded at all...

I can agree to an extent. And just for the record, I don't consider myself and plenty of other Christians simple-minded but just the opposite. And I'm well aware of the exploitative nature of mankind and how religion can be used for nefarious means. But I don't think that essentially discredits religion itself.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    plus people who wrote the stories abouth jesus were his disciples they were what 12 ? hahahahaha you mean to tell me the son of ? , ? in the flesh only has 12 followers ? really ?

I don't get it. He started with 12 followers? Yes, I think so. Then his followers drastically increased (and decreased) over time (and Christianity eventually became the most populous religion?). I'm not following your point.
    most people know Trump is a fraud but he still has thousands and thousands of followers ,now imagine his 12 most ? fans wrote a book about him ? Bias anybody ?

I personally think that's a not-so-good analogy, but meh.
    those disciples dont even have last names hahahaha ,

Irrelevant?
    and plus jesus is represented on a cross ,really you represent him with the thing they used to ? him with ?

C'mon, that's conveniently myopic. I believe that the cross is supposed to represent Christ's sacrifice.
    talk with people who believe and those who have doubts and listen to wich sound more inteligent ,the people who believe are the same people who believe everything they see on the internet ,those who cant even notice when a prank is staged lol those are the SHEEP being guided by jesus ,the overall message is " be docile ,turn the other cheek ,obey, " wow I wonder who would profit from this mentality ,hmmmm

I still think you're painting a very bad caricature of Christianity. At the least, it's certainly not my version of Christianity.
    and why all those scare tactics ? if you do this you GOIN TO HELL !! ahhahah parents do the same thing to kids ," if you do this you will be rewarded by santa clause " santa claus dont exist ,the parents buy the gifts and we realise this around 6 or 7 years old ,guess most will realise that jesus thing was fake when they die .

Once again, this doesn't describe me.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Plutarch

12 followers when he was alive...

because you dont get the analogy d ont mean its not good ,its simple as hell

those are not caricatures its the undertone of the overall message

I wasnt trying to decribe you... i'm talkin about all the scare tactics of the religion
  • Plutarch
    Options
    @Plutarch

I believe that he had more. Or maybe you're using a slightly different meaning of the term "follower." But didn't the many people whom he helped become his followers? Some of them even later abandoned him but not all. Wasn't John the Baptist a follower? Wasn't Mary? And so on and so on?

I thought I understood the analogy. I'm not even sure whether you understand my understanding of the analogy, especially since I never even explained my understanding, so I don't see why you're jumping to the conclusion that I don't get it. In any case, if there is a potential misunderstanding, the first step should be to clarify and bridge the gap of understanding, which you have not done. The analogy might be simple to you but doesn't mean it's simple to others. Besides, there's also the possibility that it could be too simple to even be very effective. But, meh, maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Meh, I disagree.
    I wasnt trying to decribe you... i'm talkin about all the scare tactics of the religion

Oh, ok. But I will add that I don't think that scare tactics is a part of religion. I think that it's a product of mankind and culture. Lot of people, imo, conflate religion and humankind or culture. I think that's a big mistake.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Plutarch

I believe that he had more. Or maybe you're using a slightly different meaning of the term "follower." But didn't the many people whom he helped become his followers? Some of them even later abandoned him but not all. Wasn't John the Baptist a follower? Wasn't Mary? And so on and so on?

I thought I understood the analogy. I'm not even sure whether you understand my understanding of the analogy, especially since I never even explained my understanding, so I don't see why you're jumping to the conclusion that I don't get it. In any case, if there is a potential misunderstanding, the first step should be to clarify and bridge the gap of understanding, which you have not done. The analogy might be simple to you but doesn't mean it's simple to others. Besides, there's also the possibility that it could be too simple to even be very effective. But, meh, maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Meh, I disagree.

Oh, ok. But I will add that I don't think that scare tactics is a part of religion. I think that it's a product of mankind and culture. Lot of people, imo, conflate religion and humankind or culture. I think that's a big mistake.

the analogy is simple ,If you take the word of a small group of fans you will get a biased version of the facts ! ,simple ,the small group i'm referring to are the disciples who wrote the books , we dont have no versions of people who did not believe he was a messiah so we cant compare to make up our own minds , or maybe those things were written and where not put in the bible for a reason ,thats what I was trying to explain with the Trump comparisons ,his fans will only say how great he is

In real life we always try to get the whole picture of something before we cosign it , with religion we only get the point of view of the one who believes and everyone who has doubts is treated like somekind of devil lol its the right thing to do ,? gives inteligence to those who seek it ,the blind just follows without asking questions
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    he's a PROFESSOR ,you need to go to university to be a professor
    except that he's a professor of economics, and you're like "but but but he has an EDUCATION! so he's an expert on this topic!"

being a professor of economics tells you absolutely nothing about what he studied in regards to physics or engineering. and the fact that video - or a poster like yourself - would cite him as an expert on the topic says they're ? up and to be ignored on the topic.

• Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    except that he's a professor of economics, and you're like "but but but he has an EDUCATION! so he's an expert on this topic!"

being a professor of economics tells you absolutely nothing about what he studied in regards to physics or engineering. and the fact that video - or a poster like yourself - would cite him as an expert on the topic says they're ? up and to be ignored on the topic.

why are you saying that ONLY an expert in engineering can explain a simple law of physic ? by saying this that means you are not qualify to judge it neither so why argue ? I,m saying anyone who is not dumb and takes the time to think about it can realise that something is definitely fishy ,but you are acting like you dont event want to think about it and only dismiss the no plane theory ,you actually talkin like someone who knows the theory is real but you just dont want people to know about it,

i'll repeat ,a plane is made of aluminum

the building is made of heavy steel beams

aluminum can not cut trough and TOTALLY dissapear into a steel building without NO parts of the plane breaking or showing signs of impact ! ,you dont need to be an expert engineer to figure that out , its common sense ,unless you are a brainwashed blind sheep or that you just dont want to believe it

so what I did to shut you up is I found a video from an expert , a ? military pilot !! go to 22 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQBlv7sZGVE

what are you going to say now ? there is also an ENGINEER EXPERT explaining it at 26 minutes!

@janklow
  • Plutarch
    Options
    the analogy is simple ,If you take the word of a small group of fans you will get a biased version of the facts ! ,simple ,the small group i'm referring to are the disciples who wrote the books , we dont have no versions of people who did not believe he was a messiah so we cant compare to make up our own minds , or maybe those things were written and where not put in the bible for a reason ,thats what I was trying to explain with the Trump comparisons ,his fans will only say how great he is

Ok, yeah, I think I got that part, and I think it makes sense. But it was specifically the Trump-Christ comparison that didn't make too much sense, at least to me.

As for what you said, I mostly agree, but bias is inescapable, and absolute truth is unattainable, at least imo. There are Christians who believe the gospels, but that doesn't mean that they take it as absolute fact.

Add to the fact that there are disciples who have different descriptions of the same account of Christ. It all boils down to faith and interpretation. Again, not all Christians are fundamentalists.

And many consider and compare other forms of historical truth that might or might not corroborate the New Testament. Of course, there are also varying, at times negative, accounts of Christ by non-Christians in the Bible.

But again, you're still left with a burden of proof. You said that we have no accounts from people who didn't believe that he was the Messiah, but you don't even seem sure about that, and then you say maybe those things were written and not put in the Bible. Aren't you trying to do the impossible by proving a negative? A negative that you're not even sure of.
    In real life we always try to get the whole picture of something before we cosign it , with religion we only get the point of view of the one who believes and everyone who has doubts is treated like somekind of devil lol its the right thing to do ,? gives inteligence to those who seek it ,the blind just follows without asking questions

I mostly agree, but like I said, plenty of religious people take in other forms of truth that might or might not have much to do with their religion. Yes, a lot of religious people are sheep, but a lot humans are sheep. It's not because of religion per se. It's rather tied to human nature, imo.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options

Ok, yeah, I think I got that part, and I think it makes sense. But it was specifically the Trump-Christ comparison that didn't make too much sense, at least to me.

As for what you said, I mostly agree, but bias is inescapable, and absolute truth is unattainable, at least imo. There are Christians who believe the gospels, but that doesn't mean that they take it as absolute fact.

Add to the fact that there are disciples who have different descriptions of the same account of Christ. It all boils down to faith and interpretation. Again, not all Christians are fundamentalists.

And many consider and compare other forms of historical truth that might or might not corroborate the New Testament. Of course, there are also varying, at times negative, accounts of Christ by non-Christians in the Bible.

But again, you're still left with a burden of proof. You said that we have no accounts from people who didn't believe that he was the Messiah, but you don't even seem sure about that, and then you say maybe those things were written and not put in the Bible. Aren't you trying to do the impossible by proving a negative? A negative that you're not even sure of.

I mostly agree, but like I said, plenty of religious people take in other forms of truth that might or might not have much to do with their religion. Yes, a lot of religious people are sheep, but a lot humans are sheep. It's not because of religion per se. It's rather tied to human nature, imo.

ok ...we agree then ,I only have a problem with people who swear and are convinced that everything in the bible is the absolute truth
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options

why are you saying that ONLY an expert in engineering can explain a simple law of physic ? by saying this that means you are not qualify to judge it neither so why argue ? I,m saying anyone who is not dumb and takes the time to think about it can realise that something is definitely fishy ,but you are acting like you dont event want to think about it and only dismiss the no plane theory ,you actually talkin like someone who knows the theory is real but you just dont want people to know about it,

i'll repeat ,a plane is made of aluminum

the building is made of heavy steel beams

aluminum can not cut trough and TOTALLY dissapear into a steel building without NO parts of the plane breaking or showing signs of impact ! ,you dont need to be an expert engineer to figure that out , its common sense ,unless you are a brainwashed blind sheep or that you just dont want to believe it

so what I did to shut you up is I found a video from an expert , a ? military pilot !! go to 22 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQBlv7sZGVE

what are you going to say now ? there is also an ENGINEER EXPERT explaining it at 26 minutes!

@janklow

yo you give up now ? are you finally starting to see the truth ? lol @janklow
  • janklow
    Options
    yo you give up now ? are you finally starting to see the truth ? lol @janklow
    when are people going to learn that i don't post my responses to their stupid posts based on their schedule?

• janklow
    Options
    why are you saying that ONLY an expert in engineering can explain a simple law of physic ?
    actually, what i am saying is that by throwing out a professor of economics as an expert on this, the video is discrediting itself.
    by saying this that means you are not qualify to judge it neither so why argue ? I,m saying anyone who is not dumb and takes the time to think about it can realise that something is definitely fishy ,but you are acting like you dont event want to think about it and only dismiss the no plane theory ,you actually talkin like someone who knows the theory is real but you just dont want people to know about it,
    so basically your argument is:
    -? you're not qualified to weigh in on this!
    -? you're dumb!
    -? you actually know i am right and THAT is why i am arguing it!

...yeah, YOU might not be qualified to discuss this topic.
    aluminum can not cut trough and TOTALLY dissapear into a steel building without NO parts of the plane breaking or showing signs of impact
    cool, good thing that didn't happen
    ...and why is this guy an expert

also, at 22 minutes i listened to a guy be quoted repeatedly for some reason and a video of a shuttle hitting a barrier followed by "WHY DIDN'T A DIFFERENT PLANE DO THE EXACT SAME THING IN DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES." like... showing the same unconvincing thing repeated for several minutes over Dramatic Music doesn't actually make it more convincing.

going to say Judy Wood's been debunked by OTHER engineering expert for years now.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    why are you saying that ONLY an expert in engineering can explain a simple law of physic ?
    actually, what i am saying is that by throwing out a professor of economics as an expert on this, the video is discrediting itself.
    by saying this that means you are not qualify to judge it neither so why argue ? I,m saying anyone who is not dumb and takes the time to think about it can realise that something is definitely fishy ,but you are acting like you dont event want to think about it and only dismiss the no plane theory ,you actually talkin like someone who knows the theory is real but you just dont want people to know about it,
    so basically your argument is:
    -? you're not qualified to weigh in on this!
    -? you're dumb!
    -? you actually know i am right and THAT is why i am arguing it!

...yeah, YOU might not be qualified to discuss this topic.
    aluminum can not cut trough and TOTALLY dissapear into a steel building without NO parts of the plane breaking or showing signs of impact
    cool, good thing that didn't happen
    ...and why is this guy an expert

also, at 22 minutes i listened to a guy be quoted repeatedly for some reason and a video of a shuttle hitting a barrier followed by "WHY DIDN'T A DIFFERENT PLANE DO THE EXACT SAME THING IN DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES." like... showing the same unconvincing thing repeated for several minutes over Dramatic Music doesn't actually make it more convincing.

going to say Judy Wood's been debunked by OTHER engineering expert for years now.

lol tell your point of view on the subject then...you are ok with the official report ? it was bin laden ? jet fuel caused the buildings to go down ? that was a real plane that crashed into the building without losing speed while dissapearing in the building with zero debris from the plane falling onto the streets ? thats what you believe happened ? ok bro i'll let you live, peace