Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i still have mine been a min since ive played it
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I brought my N64 from my parents house n hooked it up in my daughters room... It looked terrible on her flat screen.. All I could think was.. "Damn, I used to get lost in these ? graphics"
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing old consoles on current tv just gonna make it look worst. Better off getting a usb controller and playing it from your pc
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    I Tried Playing Vice City On My Tablet About A Year Ago...I Bought The Adapter For The Dual Shock Controller And E'rythang.....? Looked Like Pastel Colored Construction Paper Fighting Each Other...And Too Think I Used To Get Lost In This World For Hours In This Immersive World...Driving Around Listening To 80's Jams And The Sun Was Setting...Now This ? Makes My Eyes Hurt

We Some Spoiled Neegas

I still play it to the day. It was impressive for is time and still is. It had the same graphics design as the previous gta 3 but it improved on its predecessor in so many ways . Look at these beautiful screens and look at the detail.

tvmbs7lvohrl.jpg
    eeibnf0n8oqk.jpgsbaqkdt55l2w.jpg
    n9kz5b6nloa7.png
    uqy1keqhc7po.jpg
    6x716vu1w8kn.jpg
    ca658hd0jxh4.jpg
    n9joqxo2hxqy.jpg

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody else playing?

You invited people over your crib?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Anybody else playing?

You invited people over your crib?

Ill fuckn body you

As odd job
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Tried Playing Vice City On My Tablet About A Year Ago...I Bought The Adapter For The Dual Shock Controller And E'rythang.....? Looked Like Pastel Colored Construction Paper Fighting Each Other...And Too Think I Used To Get Lost In This World For Hours In This Immersive World...Driving Around Listening To 80's Jams And The Sun Was Setting...Now This ? Makes My Eyes Hurt

We Some Spoiled Neegas

I still play it to the day. It was impressive for is time and still is. It had the same graphics design as the previous gta 3 but it improved on its predecessor in so many ways . Look at these beautiful screens and look at the detail.

tvmbs7lvohrl.jpg
    n9kz5b6nloa7.png
    uqy1keqhc7po.jpg
    6x716vu1w8kn.jpg
    ca658hd0jxh4.jpg
    n9joqxo2hxqy.jpg

Touched up ass pics. Rockstar wishes Vice City looked this smooth.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing old consoles on current tv just gonna make it look worst. Better off getting a usb controller and playing it from your pc

yea

if you wanna recapture that same magic/those same graphics that you saw as a kid then you need one of those old school tvs that we used to play on

theres this place here called the Lost Ark and its pretty much a secret lil video game spot that sales only old game systems, games & accessories. Those ? even sale you tvs to play on and they like 30 bucks. LOL they be having the game demos playing on those old ass tvs just to let you see how it looks.
  • TonyDubbz
    edited September 2016
    Options
    They got hundreds of N64/Sega games/Super nintendo games. Some still in the original packing along with used ones which are cheaper. I copped Battle Tanks for 4.99 this weekend and Goldeneye for 28.99.

? is GOAT

I found Knockout Kings for 5 bucks, all the NFL Quarterback clubs, all the racing games. I got lost in that ? for like 3 hours.

IMG_4490.jpg

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    They got hundreds of N64/Sega games/Super nintendo games. Some still in the original packing along with used ones which are cheaper. I copped Battle Tanks for 4.99 this weekend and Goldeneye for 28.99.

? is GOAT

I found Knockout Kings for 5 bucks, all the NFL Quarterback clubs, all the racing games. I got lost in that ? for like 3 hours.

IMG_4490.jpg

Well damn
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is GOAT

IMG_4490.jpg

Quarterback Club was dope. Could've gave Madden a run if they did what 2k started doing....selling cheaper than Madden.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

We Some Spoiled Neegas

tvmbs7lvohrl.jpg
    n9kz5b6nloa7.png
    uqy1keqhc7po.jpg
    6x716vu1w8kn.jpg
    ca658hd0jxh4.jpg
    n9joqxo2hxqy.jpg

Touched up ass pics. Rockstar wishes Vice City looked this smooth.

Two of those are pics from iOS gameplay so yeah that's smooth. Maybe it looks Smooth. on ps4
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

? is GOAT

IMG_4490.jpg

where this
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Greensboro, NC

i was in that ? for hours this past weekend.

$5 they let you in the back room where theres a arcade. You dont need coins. Just pay that 5 bucks and you can play as long as you want.

They were doing a Pokken tournament when i went in there but i played some street fighter
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THESE GAMES STILL LOOK GOOD ON OLD TV'S.
    I KEPT AN OLD TV JUST TO PLAY MY OLD ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Options

We Some Spoiled Neegas

tvmbs7lvohrl.jpg
    n9kz5b6nloa7.png
    uqy1keqhc7po.jpg
    6x716vu1w8kn.jpg
    ca658hd0jxh4.jpg
    n9joqxo2hxqy.jpg

I downloaded vice city on my ps4 this past weekend and it looks just like these screens its beautiful.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The N64/PS1 was a weird awkare when it comes to graphics and gaming

Solid Snake didn't even have a face
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But they produced some of the coldest games ever released
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But they produced some of the coldest games ever released

No doubt...they just ugly as he'll now...