Better player in his PRIME: D Wade or Allen Iverson?

Options

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    And are we really going to act like Shaq carried that Heat team to a chip???

Lol @ memtioning Shaq on that team like Flash wasn't the clear MVP.

Well....Heat ain't do ? til he got there and when he left the Heat returned to not doing ? til Lebron and Bosh got there, so......
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    D Wade

Well....Heat ain't do ? til he got there and when he left the Heat returned to not doing ? til Lebron and Bosh got there, so......

Lmao wow. That's your argument for Shaq carrying the Heat to a title?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Results speak for there self. What the ? Wade do before and after Shaq/Lebron. Not a ? thing.

Respond back when Wade carry an average team to the finals like Iverson and Lebron. Wade never made it past the conference semifinals w/o Shaq and Lebron.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D Wade

Results speak for there self. What the ? Wade do before and after Shaq/Lebron. Not a ? thing.

Respond back when Wade carry an average team to the finals like Iverson and Lebron. Wade never made it past the conference semifinals w/o Shaq and Lebron.

You know ? can't win by themselves, right?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

But a great player in the NBA suppose to carry a team far see AI and Lebron.

Plus he was in the weak ass EC just like AI and Lebron and he still couldn't get past the semis.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    Options
    D Wade

Plus he was in the weak ass EC just like AI and Lebron and he still couldn't get past the semis.

So why they didn't win a championship?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

So why they didn't win a championship?

:kayne shrug: they got there tho.

Why couldn't Wade get past the eastern conference semis in the weak ass east.?
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    edited June 2016
    Options
    D Wade
    You didn't answer my question.....getting there aint enough....yea they got there.....and lost.......now why is that?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D Wade

Well, wade was a rookie the season before shaq came and the heat got the east semis, so...........(and don't give me that east is weak bs either) and FYI, an "average" team consisted of iverson, the DPOY, sixth man of the year and coach of the year? Ok then
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D Wade
    Lol.

So now that one season from AI eclipses Wade's entire career
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D Wade
    Lol.

So now that one season from AI eclipses Wade's entire career

? who talk about Iverson only mention 2001
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A.I.
    Stop it. AI killed it his while career in Philly. Of course people will put a out of weight on his MVP season. How many of those does Wade have?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    D Wade
    Wade killed it his whole career too... And he was better at more facets of the game.

Also collected some rings and a FMVP ... How many of those does AI have?

• Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    You didn't answer my question.....getting there aint enough....yea they got there.....and lost.......now why is that?

Never said it was enough. Just better than Wade has ever done w/o Shaq and Lebron.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

shaq came and the heat got the east semis,

I believe I've said this numerous times. And they got to the Conference Finals.

(and don't give me that east is weak bs either)

It was

and FYI, an "average" team consisted of iverson, the DPOY, sixth man of the year and coach of the year? Ok then

Yes. Cuz w/o AI that team is picking in the lottery. You think that team minus AI is making the playoffs? Ok then
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    D Wade

shaq came and the heat got the east semis,

I believe I've said this numerous times. And they got to the Conference Finals.

(and don't give me that east is weak bs either)

It was

and FYI, an "average" team consisted of iverson, the DPOY, sixth man of the year and coach of the year? Ok then

Yes. Cuz w/o AI that team is picking in the lottery. You think that team minus AI is making the playoffs? Ok then

Since the east was so weak, sure why not?? Agree to disagree
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    some of yall makin the iverson fans look REAL bad, disgust
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D Wade
    some of yall makin the iverson fans look REAL bad, disgust

*No father post*

8xyydte4fa3v.gif

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i think yall misunderstood me.

im basically sayin posts like these should be in the dumbest ? in cheap seats thread

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A.I.
    Wade killed it his whole career too... And he was better at more facets of the game.

Yes, Wade has been great his whole career. What facets has he been better at than AI though? His extra height has made him better in areas like blocks, but A.I. was better at playing passing lanes for example. It's a toss-up really, but I still go with A.I.

As far as the rings go, Wade didn't get those by himself. And MVP of an 82 game season >> MVP of a 7 game series.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    D Wade

Yes, Wade has been great his whole career. What facets has he been better at than AI though? His extra height has made him better in areas like blocks, but A.I. was better at playing passing lanes for example. It's a toss-up really, but I still go with A.I.

As far as the rings go, Wade didn't get those by himself. And MVP of an 82 game season >> MVP of a 7 game series.

Explain something to me: which NBA player won a title by themselves?? NONE OF THEM!!!! They all needed their teammates to win. Wade, iverson, Jordan, lebron, etc. so that arguments invalid. To each his own, but I'm going with wade
  • Revolver Ocelot
    edited June 2016
    Options
    i think yall misunderstood me.

im basically sayin posts like these should be in the dumbest ? in cheap seats thread

Oh really ? . It'd be dumb if it wasn't true. FOH sensitive ass ?
  • TheBoyRo
    edited June 2016
    Options
    D Wade
    smh we just going in circles now
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A.I.
    smh we just going in circles now