Sports Trump: Colin Cowherd and the racial dog-whistling of John Wall

2»

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol @ ? defending this dude, i dont think he's a racist but hes a clown. when his show aired on espn u i saw it and thought how in ? name can people actually be entertained by this.

this clown picked on wall for things that have nothing to do with his game

a 20/10 pg this season, 16/8 career wise. and bruh talkin bout wall dad, and yall defending it smh.

Wall got 19.9 ppg and is 17 ppg for his career. How is he a clown if this is juts one instance of colin going at wall and now saying he was slightly wrong about it. Colin has been talked about how he has matured since his rookie year. However he didn't make the playoffs in the ? ass east. I don't care who you have on your team you can't say someone was that great but their team ain't make this ? ass eastern conference playoffs.

Outside of this instance colin has defended lebron when he went to the heat (not the popular opinion for a white radio host to take). He defended the sterotypes about the NBA. He has stood up nearly every time to white biogtry that has called into the show. I don't believe in white saviors but he outside the wall incident he is nowhere close to a clown. Not to mention his show on both espn and and now fox/iheart radio gets ratings for the right reasons. Not because he is trying to be Bill O'Reilly.

ima end this here

im not sure why u bring up 19.9 and 17 when i just said the same thing lol

u dont watch basketball bruh.

if u did ud know that wall and a healthy wizards were a top 5 seed last year, this year they've been dealing with injuries and the east improved.

idk about the good will colin has built in your eyes or ur examples of colin pandering to us, that ? sho does not get ratings and that fool is a clown for goin at john wall or anyone in the first place, u not bout to justify bruh bring up wall's dead dad cuz he's a kid doin a ? dougie when that has NOTHING to do with sports, ? outta here.

19.9 is not 20. You can't round up my ? lol. And he has never averaged 20 points per game in any single season. You can't end anything because you are pointing out one isolated example of colin and ignoring my multiple examples of Colin actually taking the side of the black sport or player.

Ur capin for an idiot who is mentioning someone dead dad for no reason and trying to down wall cuz in ur mind 19.9 and 20 is a huge difference

Stick to riding b cotton nuts cuz sports talk is not for u bruh

19.9 isn't 20 plain and simple. Wall has never averaged 20 points a game in any season. And i posted multiple facts in situations where he defended black players. unless you cna post multiple examples against what i am saying your argument's ain't ? . you should stick to changing your rap name every 3 months instead of trying to come out here without actual facts.

Lol Bruh, I don't care about him defending black players. Ur multiple facts never meant a gotdamn thing. if u like cacs who blatantly pander to and brainwash u that's fine, I mean I'm not shocked, ur a whitewashed hockey player anyway. I said from jump I don't even think he's a racist. He is a clown, and I'm inclined to believe anyone defending him is just as much of one [/quote]

Lol feelings caught. Using the mostly white sport i played back in the day to generalize that i must be "whitewashed". He didn't brainwash me i just respect certain positions he has taken which i gave examples of. I don't always agree with his opinion but to compare him to donald trump and be mad over one instance of something he said is pretty petty by you.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cowheard was always kinda corny to me, especially on Sports Nation back in the day. I don't think the guy is a racist but like most of these sports broadcasters they might know 1 or 2 sports well but are asked to speak on many and that makes a lot of them look stupid.

He is no different in that regard but he just sometimes took his ignorence to a higher level kinda like Skip Bayless does. Nobody wants to hear these folks arm chair mental analysis of these players they barely have access to.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never said cowherd was Donald Trump wtf

Lmao at u bringing up my failed rap career, ridin Colin nuts and actin like 19.9 is so far away from 20 but calling me petty.

That may be the funniest post uve ever made monizzle
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To think him and beadle, another documented bigot hosted a show together for years..
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    LOL the fact that it matters to some of you...
    You can watch games & press conferences & not opinion shows lol
    This is Amerikkka they enslaved blk folk decided they were worth 3/5 of a life they killed the natives & put the survivors on reservations they supported Trump to the presidential nomination...expect racism ? then your panties won't be in a bunch when you see it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Truth hurts doesn't it