So I Am Trying To Quit ? .

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Soooooo nobody gets blue ? from this ? ? That's the only reason why I can't do it. ? is painful AF

No blue ? for me but I am still getting a release through sex and a ? , the ? alone makes this ? worth it I need another one of them ASAP.

Day 58 and I can't believe I have made it this far, anybody can do this if I can they just have to WANT it.

I never had a ? before.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooooo nobody gets blue ? from this ? ? That's the only reason why I can't do it. ? is painful AF

No blue ? for me but I am still getting a release through sex and a ? , the ? alone makes this ? worth it I need another one of them ASAP.

Day 58 and I can't believe I have made it this far, anybody can do this if I can they just have to WANT it.

I never had a ? before.

What's your longest no fap streak? I had mine when I wasn't getting no sex from my girl can't remember what day I was on think I wrote about it in this thread, man them wet dreams are great and worth the wait.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep bumping again! It's been a up and down battle for me, but with finding ways of transmuting that sexual energy has been one of the major changes I've been looking to do. I've been looking to get back into Qigong or just get into Kundalini Yoga (whichever comes first).

Right now I'm on my 15th day again, I see alittle attraction but not much that's getting attention like that
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I counted my days last week and I have gone over 130 days now (not sure of the exact number) this ? really is life changing! I have much more control over my mind now and I am so much calmer and not so quick tempered. I feel like Neo and I am about to go kick the ? out of 1 million agent smiths!

For you guys still beating your meat to fake pixels I would recommend you try cutting it out, I wish I did this ? when I was younger and single I would have gotten all these ladies to drop them drawers!
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure i can do it

5dktrwds72l5.gif
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll still be having my breaks here and there - serve a surprisingly beneficial role in re-aligning your sexual interest - plus motivate you to holler at ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i quit tryna quit
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can’t stop won’t stop