Drug Lord ‘El Chapo’ Can Be Extradited To U.S., Mexican Judge Says

2»

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? always support the wrong thing. That dude aint putting money in alot of these negros pocket but quick to yell free Chapo. ? sit your black ass down
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    ? always support the wrong thing. That dude aint putting money in alot of these negros pocket but quick to yell free Chapo. ? sit your black ass down

if you got a scarface DVD or VHS tape in your crib....you support chapo
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc317 wrote: »
    SHU Program

23 hour lockdown
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    A number of things

The judge getting killed for that decision. Individuals in the U.S. making deals with Mexican officials for his extradition. Him being transferred to another prison.

Hopefully he makes an escape once again. Get sent to the states and it's a wrap.

Hopefully? For what?

Right... lol
    What do these fools get out of an El Chapo escape?

Just ignorant negros, pay them no mind.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtf are u talking about
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Huey_C wrote: »

Wtf are u talking about

He don't know what he talking about bruh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    A number of things

The judge getting killed for that decision. Individuals in the U.S. making deals with Mexican officials for his extradition. Him being transferred to another prison. 

Hopefully he makes an escape once again. Get sent to the states and it's a wrap.

Hopefully? For what?

To simply ? off whoever it is in the states that wants him and my personal amusement.

He's killed, extradited, or in a Mexican prison for the rest of his life. I really don't care either way. 

Yeah...that's stupid
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to all those ? that ? up a storm when Obeezy wanted to put the 9/11 mastermind on trial in New York? Smfh cacs acted like it was this massive security risk, like ? was gonna launch a Olympus Has Fallen/GTA online prison heist scheme to free him. But El Chapo trial carries no risk hanh. No problem there hanh. This ? country i swear.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

Right... lol
    What do these fools get out of an El Chapo escape?

El Chapo doesn't mess with ? . Isn't it amazing how we as blacks idolize someone who probably has a disdain for us?
  • blackrain

This makes not one bit of sense
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

To simply ? off whoever it is in the states that wants him and my personal amusement.

He's killed, extradited, or in a Mexican prison for the rest of his life. I really don't care either way. 

Yeah...that's stupid

Thats Your opinion.
  • blackrain
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

Yeah...that's stupid

Thats Your opinion.

Yeah let's release a drug lord who gives no ? who he kills or gets in his way while he floods inner cities in the US with more drugs. There's lots of personal entertainment in that.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

Yeah...that's stupid

Thats Your opinion.

Yeah let's release a drug lord who gives no ? who he kills or gets in his way while he floods inner cities in the US with more drugs. There's lots of personal entertainment in that.

but scarface was entertainment an did the same..

? supported it because from what the IC says....he came from nothing to something...regardless who he ? on

so how is it different

art imitates life right...

so why would you think people wouldnt support chapo
  • blackrain
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

Yeah...that's stupid

Thats Your opinion.

? supported it because from what the IC says....he came from nothing to something...regardless who he ? on

so how is it different

Sometimes you trying to argue contrary points just because isn't logical at all.... the main difference is Scarface is a movie. It's not real. El Chapo is real and his affects are real. No art doesn't always imitate life nor should it...and in real life any adult who watches Scarface and doesn't see its one big story of how not to conduct your life is an idiot. I'm not shocked someone would support el chapo I just think anyone who does is stupid.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

Yeah...that's stupid

Thats Your opinion.

so how is it different

Sometimes you trying to argue contrary points just because isn't logical at all.... the main difference is Scarface is a movie. It's not real. El Chapo is real and his affects are real. No art doesn't always imitate life nor should it...and in real life any adult who watches Scarface and doesn't see its one big story of how not to conduct your life is an idiot. I'm not shocked someone would support el chapo I just think anyone who does is stupid.

bruh...are you seriously gonna say ? dont try to act out movie and songs.

regardless of its stupid ...it happens.

people know how to conduct their lives but they choose to follow dumb examples still.

plenty of people still try to sell drugs in they hood after seeing multiple dealers either get shot,killed or jailed....

problem is they think they will do it different because of how a movie or song portrayed something that just needs tweaking.

? was acting like pablo escobar was they cousin when he died....like its really gonna be a drought.

? see the show Narco and dont see the death and destruction...they see the lifestyle and the ? and the power. the death and destruction dont matter to them as long as its on the other side
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

Yeah...that's stupid

Thats Your opinion.

I never said they should release him. The entertainment factor is groups like the DEA wanting him but he keeps escaping before they get their grasp on him. Don't assume that I'm praising him or idolizing him.

Locking him up or killing him wont put a dent in anything. Those streets will still get flooded with drugs. The U.S. has been the largest consumer of illicit drugs for how many years now. That ish ain't gonna stop with chapo.

The bold isn't exclusive to chapo. Some of your former presidents went about ? with that same mentality.
  • blackrain
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

Yeah...that's stupid

Thats Your opinion.

so how is it different

people know how to conduct their lives but they choose to follow dumb examples still.

plenty of people still try to sell drugs in they hood after seeing multiple dealers either get shot,killed or jailed....

problem is they think they will do it different because of how a movie or song portrayed something that just needs tweaking.

? was acting like pablo escobar was they cousin when he died....like its really gonna be a drought.

? see the show Narco and dont see the death and destruction...they see the lifestyle and the ? and the power. the death and destruction dont matter to them as long as its on the other side

And those adults who do that are misguided at best...stupid at worst. So again I say being that by this point millions of people have seen Scarface yet millions ain't out here taking duffle bags of cash to a bank it's safe to say majority of logical human beings know you can't really imitate that ? .

That's like saying if you like James Bond movies you wanna become a spy or government agent somewhere. Maybe you just like spy movies. Saying you like Scarface don't got ? to do with supporting real life drug dealers. You know how many people play FIFA on Xbox and ain't never touched a soccer field in real life nor would they? Entertainment is just that...entertainment. if you find yourself being that drawn into a fantasy world the problem ain't the movie the problem is you.
  • blackrain
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

Yeah...that's stupid

Thats Your opinion.

I never said they should release him. The entertainment factor is groups like the DEA wanting him but he keeps escaping before they get their grasp on him. Don't assume that I'm praising him or idolizing him.

Locking him up or killing him wont put a dent in anything. Those streets will still get flooded with drugs. The U.S. has been the largest consumer of illicit drugs for how many years now. That ish ain't gonna stop with chapo.

The bold isn't exclusive to chapo. Some of your former presidents went about ? with that same mentality.

Never said it would stop anything. You lock one up another cartel takes their place. That's how a gap created in any business works but ain't no entertainment value in him being free as if you personally benefit from it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    A number of things

Hopefully? For what?

Yeah...that's stupid

Thats Your opinion.

so how is it different

And those adults who do that are misguided at best...stupid at worst. So again I say being that by this point millions of people have seen Scarface yet millions ain't out here taking duffle bags of cash to a bank it's safe to say majority of logical human beings know you can't really imitate that ? .

That's like saying if you like James Bond movies you wanna become a spy or government agent somewhere. Maybe you just like spy movies. Saying you like Scarface don't got ? to do with supporting real life drug dealers. You know how many people play FIFA on Xbox and ain't never touched a soccer field in real life nor would they? Entertainment is just that...entertainment. if you find yourself being that drawn into a fantasy world the problem ain't the movie the problem is you.

lets not act like people seems to drift more towards the bad guy saying fukk you govt and police than they are about helping put bad guys away like james bond.

its a little extreme to say people arent taking duffle bags to the bank but lets not act like people aint out here trying to live like that.

thats all im saying
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost always root for the bad guy in the movies.

That said im not losing any sleep over this 1 way or another

I just find it amusing the worlds most wanted man keeps escaping prisons. And the US govt wants him so bad and cant have him.

Keep in mind they didnt have a problem sneaking into Bolivia to ? Che in the 60s