The devil loves you

1234568»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Adam and Eve were always going to "die" they just had no knowledge of what life and death was?

so did ? lie?

no

He just withheld info?

? said they'd surely die. When they became aware of their demise they lost their life that day. 'Life' from that point on was death, a slow progressive death. The devil told the truth too, but as the devil does the truth is 'warped', it was played off as tho they wouldn't drop dead right there. And they didn't. It is not the fault of ? or the devil that man lacked understanding.

So they were immortal biological organisms before they ate it? Or was it symbolically that they would lose the connection to Yahweh?

I would lean more on the second judging from the mindset of the writers.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Adam and Eve were always going to "die" they just had no knowledge of what life and death was?

so did ? lie?

no

He just withheld info?

? said they'd surely die. When they became aware of their demise they lost their life that day. 'Life' from that point on was death, a slow progressive death. The devil told the truth too, but as the devil does the truth is 'warped', it was played off as tho they wouldn't drop dead right there. And they didn't. It is not the fault of ? or the devil that man lacked understanding.

So they were immortal biological organisms before they ate it? Or was it symbolically that they would lose the connection to Yahweh?

I would lean more on the second judging from the mindset of the writers.

I think ? does speak more in spiritual terms, I mean he's a spiritual guy ya know? Whereas the devil, he seems like a down to earth sort of dude, if you catch my drift.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • beneath the surface
    beneath the surface Members Posts: 11
    edited July 2016
    ? and the devil is u ain't no unseen ? in the sky 2016 and black people still got that slave book we are ? 's I believe if we ? up we create are own hell in earth and the after life
  • beneath the surface
    beneath the surface Members Posts: 11
    And when I say we are ? and the devil is mean it's all in us to be either... the origin of the two extreams is is the most high which in turn we are apart of
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    Satan lied to the angels in heaven to get them to go against ? . He is the father of lies and deception..He also lied to Eve, in the Garden of Eden. After planting seeds of doubt in Eve’s mind with a question (Genesis 3:1), he directly contradicts ? ’s Word by telling her, “You will not certainly die” (Genesis 3:4). With that lie, Satan led Eve to her death; Adam followed, and so have we all.

Copy and pasted..

but elaborate on the lie to the Angels..

As for "lying" to Eve, technically he didn't..
    Satan lied to the angels in heaven to get them to go against ? . He is the father of lies and deception..He also lied to Eve, in the Garden of Eden. After planting seeds of doubt in Eve’s mind with a question (Genesis 3:1), he directly contradicts ? ’s Word by telling her, “You will not certainly die” (Genesis 3:4). With that lie, Satan led Eve to her death; Adam followed, and so have we all.

You always type in all caps. This post isn't in all caps. Does this mean you got your answer from someone else? Why couldn't you answer for yourself?

..ITS COPIED AND PASTED CAUSE ITS WORDED BETTER THAN WHAT HOW I WAS GONNA PUT IT

Explain..

What lie did he tell the Angels and what lie did he tell Eve

...GEN 3:4
    YOU WILL NOT DIE, THE SERPENT SAID TO THE WOMAN

AS FAR AS THE ANGELS, DNT KNOW THAT CONVO
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wasn't a lie.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The devil didn't really do anything bad in the Adam and Eve story. It simply wanted to give humans knowledge, clarity, and the ability to understand its environment. Considering the tyrannical and reckless Bible ? admits to creating calamity/evil, who can really blame Adam for eating that apple? Adam probably didn't trust the ? lol

Either way, clarity and freedom of thought are great things, nothing wrong with thinking for oneself, instead of one book doing all the thinking for you.
    Y'all ? need father figures bro. If you're black and believe the devil isn't pure evil, then you need Jesus
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The devil didn't really do anything bad in the Adam and Eve story. It simply wanted to give humans knowledge, clarity, and the ability to understand its environment. Considering the tyrannical and reckless Bible ? admits to creating calamity/evil, who can really blame Adam for eating that apple? Adam probably didn't trust the ? lol

Either way, clarity and freedom of thought are great things, nothing wrong with thinking for oneself, instead of one book doing all the thinking for you.
    Y'all ? need father figures bro. If you're black and believe the devil isn't pure evil, then you need Jesus

Huh, what are you talking about, the Bible ? admits to creating evil. The Bible ? is responsible for more atrocities in the Bible then the devil is. And mind you, I don't even believe in a devil.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread was a mistake from the days when I was a non-believer.

I love the lord and he heard my cry! Thank ya Jesus!
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every scientific documentary you come across regarding the Como's always refers to us as "The Childrens Planet." We very well may be just an experiment left to our own devices (free will) which in turn displays the weight of our hearts. Look up Anibus ( Egyptian Black Dog head figure with the heart on the scales) that's the true judgement to the next realm. It's always said if we don't serve our purpose, we gotta come back and do it again. Italian chick I used 2 see was a Kabbalist. Said a movie of ya life is shown and also the actions you took but more importantly, how your decisions affected someone else. That was deep. Devil does live us, gotta have love to enter someone's life. Can get in with hate. We'll all find out 1 day. Story is just too, too layered to get 2 da bottom if it.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MARIO_DRO ...A bruh, check this out. U mentioned the Devil lying and ? peep this. Tell me who this description fits. Keep an open mind. Devil was described as beautiful, gorgeous and adorned with jewels and when the wind blew threw (it's) body it would create the most beautiful music ever heard along with ( it's) voice. But, (it) got JEALOUS, went around STARTING ? , DISCORD, GOSSIPING, HATING, trying to get people 2 side with (it). My point is, have u ever heard of a woman describe a man as beautiful? Maybe gorgeous but they usually say handsome. Think about all the bolded words above. Men don't behave like this fam. This is ? a ? / female not only would do but is know these traits R part of their character. Even if animals did talk back then, u think Eve would converse with a snake? Every woman I know R petrified of snakes! Unless u a ? , only a woman can influence another woman that way to violate against her man and or authority. She'd think a man has an Agenda behind those words. Just my opinion and mine alone but the description of the Devil sure sounds like a female. Kicked the ? out for her ? .
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think a "devil " exists because that would mean other gods have enough power to contest ? or that ? lets him do what he wants or that ? put him there on purpose...and who puts an ennemy somewhere on purpose ? People like the government who wants to create fake wars with ulterior motives..

I think " free will " is the root of all evil ,"weaknesses" is the root of all evil but at the same time you cant have good without evil so I think the creator is just that, the creator and the rest pans out from choices every individual makes and that as a natural "cause and effect " I dont think theres a ? in the sky watching what we do and waiting for the right time to do something ,I think we are all architects of what is happenning and some people with knowledge and science know how to influence us in a way that profits them to keep blind people as slaves while they reap the benefits and they probably know that maybe we all start with a clean slate in another dimensions if we follow some ritual or cleansing thing that is hidden to us who dont know the truth

but hey i'm just freestylin here I dont claim this to be facts