HOW DO YOU MANAGE WHEN IT IS 100% BASEBALL SEASON?

Options
2»

Comments

• 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i try something new every summer, i went golfing last summer ? was boring as ? doe but dey was serving a ? some free drank so i got ? up

this summer i finna surf like dem white boyz..........hang ten dude, ? radical tublar ? bro........ive been taking Rosetta Stone to speak dey lingo
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with outdoor ? . Go fishing, vacation, hit day parties, festivals, etc. ? staying inside during the summer. ? baseball too

FOH.
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Mets is competing so I'm watching
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't blame T/S since baseball is boring as ? to watch.
    I'm a baseball fan but the days of sitting through 3+ hour baseball games on a regular basis is done.
    Use the free time to watch shows, find a new hobby to fill the void, whatever works.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i ? with baseball but it's hard to watch. I'll probably hit at least 5/6 games live and just enjoy the summer....? half naked hoes everywhere...not hard to figure what to do
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The t/s could learn how to ? turn off his ? damn caps lock button over the summer. ? you the ? meek mill of the IC lol.

For me the yankees red so rivalry keeps baseball interesting. Living in CT i am at the front lines of the ? . I am a yankees fan but go to fenway every year at least once if not more times.

The one thing about baseball that is goat is you can get nice ass seats for a decent price. ? the NBA and NFL be expensive as ? . But even for yankees sox if you want baller ass seats you can get tickets last min for 80 bucks for a nice ass seat between the bases 20 rows up or so. For 150 at fenway you can get seats a few rows from the dugout.

My pops hit me up the other day cause he is on business in la. I got him seats bout 8 rows from the visitors dugout for 60 bucks to see ? clayton kershaw who is a beast. Got the tickets the day before the game too and the face value was like $120. You most likely paying $120 just to have your nosebleeding at a lakers game lol. Too many damn games in the MLB season but it drives down gate prices. You can find a season ticket holder selling them cheap on any secondary site early (freeway voice)
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olympics are this summer

and if you like Soccer there two major imternational tournamenrs this year

But normally just do summer stuff etc
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Try to go to a few baseball games this year. White Sox have been struggling of late tho. They need another bat and a pitcher to contend.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    My company has a suite at the Rangers stadium and give out tickets on a 1st come 1st go basis. Went 2 a game last yr and tryna get 2 a game on the Memorial Day weekend holiday. Free food and alcohol the whole game.

Let a ? hold 2 tickets since y'all give them away.
    Thats the ? up part tho. Workers only. I tried 2 take my ex last year and they wasn't having that. Got full and ? in the suite by my lonely lol

That doesn't make sense tho. Why would a company offer such a thing knowing people have kids. . I really think you're lying
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baseball is good for you. ? loves baseball. ? wants you to do things that are good for you. Be like ? and watch baseball.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since I like baseball I watch it, y'all be missing out

Co-Sign. Up your sports fandom fukkahs...

It's an even year, looking for my Giants to continue the dynasty...

? A GIANT! Gnat fans bandwagon hoppin' muthafuckas didn't exist before they won the World Series. ? GIANT! The Giants can kiss my black ass. ? THE ? ASS HATIN' GIANTS!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Team Usa bball is gonna be a monster... Splash bros, kd, westbrook, lebron, melo and who knows who else...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i try something new every summer, i went golfing last summer ? was boring as ? doe but dey was serving a ? some free drank so i got ? up

this summer i finna surf like dem white boyz..........hang ten dude, ? radical tublar ? bro........ive been taking Rosetta Stone to speak dey lingo

Lol. This ? ...
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland Indians: 2016 World Series Champs!
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with baseball a lil so if the Rangers are on might peep a few innings. Can't really do the whole 9 innings unless I'm actually at tha game tho.

True indeed....if the Mets on, im on..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I play in a lot of basketball leagues and coach aau