Prison Break Revival Official Trailer

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them ? still aint free yet?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    1CK1S wrote: »

Never watched the series. Just seems weird now cuz I'm use to seeing them on LOT. I'll be sittin there waiting that muthafucca get called Snark. Lol
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Will be checking for this no matter what.. Prison Break was GOAT in it's day. Was one of the first real TV shows I got in to back then.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll at least give this a try

i rather watch this vs that ? looking lethal weapon series
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Series was good until it became a conspiracy involving every single member of their family.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sucre

t-bag

and c-note

all called back into action

OH

HELL

YEAH

sctseat_zpsa4fda683.gif

i wasnt too big on this before but that trailer has me somewhat intrigued

especially with so many characters returning + i thought this was going to be on netflix so with this being on fox it makes that much easier for me to catch

it does completely undermine the series finale though but i can pretend season 4 didnt happen
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the ? t-bag got out of jail tho.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

Was about to say the same thing.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought homie died
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

Michael is t-bag now...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, prison break.

When it first came out way back i was intrigued by the premise, but didnt watch a lot of tv back hen

Fdwd all the way til a year or so ago i binged watched. Like homie said above, every season got progressively worse and more convoluted.
    Kinda had that cheesy Fox treatment . If this show originally aired on AMC or hbo it coulda been great
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ckfree
    theyre crediting prison break popularity on netflix as the reason for the revival

its interesting to see how big of a force netflix and other streaming services in general has become in television

there are cases in which netflix directly revived a show like arrested development or full house but in the case of prison break it led to a revival on the original network wtf and other cases like nikita where i read that show was able to manage a final season due to netflix not wanting to have an incomplete show on their service

thats that internet
  • ckfree
    the beginning of the trailer reminded me of fast and furious 6

t-bag beings hobbs
    lincoln being dom
    sara being brian

aside from the season 4 plot holes the trailer gave quite a bit away like michael and lincoln reuniting very quickly but whatever
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be interesting...season one truly was the goat though...I liked the start of season 2 as well because they were on the run...people were dying...an FBI agent was hunting them down. After that I felt like I was watching more out of fan service...just to see what ended up happening to the characters. I'm willing to give it a try though...what else do I have to watch? Cardi B continue to hoeify the female population?
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    theyre crediting prison break popularity on netflix as the reason for the revival

its interesting to see how big of a force netflix and other streaming services in general has become in television

there are cases in which netflix directly revived a show like arrested development or full house but in the case of prison break it led to a revival on the original network wtf and other cases like nikita where i read that show was able to manage a final season due to netflix not wanting to have an incomplete show on their service

thats that internet

Nikita was GOAT tho
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the time I saw the thread title...

80577d9a-72b8-4e7c-bdbe-1fb8e76350cb.gif

To actually watching the trailer... and seeing the OG cast is mostly back..

Seems legit.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao wtf so dude alive and in.jail so pretty much same ? just a new crew to escape with huh ill pass ? was dope til ? got too confusing lol thought he died of natural causes
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea i just caught up on this ? on netflix...? was alright but just went overboard with the company and ? ....like this ? just never ends

didn't see sucra tho......ill check for this
  • ckfree