Better duo: Splash Bros vs Team 35&O

Options

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    GSW bench is what makes them that great of a team they get up on teams and curry doesn't play the 4th now what does that tell you
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    GSW bench is what makes them that great of a team they get up on teams and curry doesn't play the 4th now what does that tell you

giphy.gif

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    So ya...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry & Thompson

I been,havin this convo with my ? all year. Its hars to educate a ? that GS bench isnt all that. Ita he style of play dictated by that spacing.

Either you believe that their band of castaways (barbosa, speights, Livingston, clark) are just the right conbo and are all now maxing their talent. ..

OR Its bc you HAVE to overplay the main 2 guys
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    ? love to overhype the Dubb's supporting cast.
    There are a few rosters in the league that you could argue have as much depth and even more talent, size, or athleticism.

Solid and balanced cast, but to think Klay and Steph don't take that team from middle of the pack to one of the best in the league; is just ? .
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem with the Durant and Westbrook duo is neither of them will ever truly reach their potential until they stop playing with each other.

I don't they have to stop playing together Westbrook needs to realize and accept that its Durant's team.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The problem with the Durant and Westbrook duo is neither of them will ever truly reach their potential until they stop playing with each other.

I don't they have to stop playing together Westbrook needs to realize and accept that its Durant's team.

Why would he do that? That's why he said the only way is to leave the team.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    :o
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    Ya really think ? even russ is a beast okc up 3-1
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    :s
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    *this thread exposed alot of NBA fans*
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant

I want to know where GSW's historic bench was last night. Seems like they played worse than Curry did...
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    Peace_79 wrote: »

I want to know where GSW's historic bench was last night. Seems like they played worse than Curry did...

How about the that best player thread or that klay Thompson top 5 all time thread
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Curry & Thompson

How about the that best player thread or that klay Thompson top 5 all time thread

The Warriors window to win Titles is still huge after this season, and did you not see the game last night? Klay single handily brought GS within 6 in the 3rd and was the only one that showed heart and didn't go out like a ? , he made OKC EARN the win
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What exactly is this question asking... From what I've seen in these posts you can take it in a couple different ways
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    Prisoner of the moment ass ? , still taking Curry and Klay
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson

Last I checked they are the reigning champs and broke a record that no one ever thought would ever be broke, shut your prisoner of the moment ass up
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    Smokey is the only real OKC fan, I don't want to hear ? from you other bandwagon ass ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

The Warriors window to win Titles is still huge after this season, and did you not see the game last night? Klay single handily brought GS within 6 in the 3rd and was the only one that showed heart and didn't go out like a ? , he made OKC EARN the win

No it's not.They'll probably lose ezeli and barnes in free agency they have to resign curry, igoudoula and bogut who are all free agents after next season.If they don't win this year their reign on the top will be short like leprechauns.Thunder sonning these dudes & the T wolves got next
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    Smokey is the only real OKC fan, I don't want to hear ? from you other bandwagon ass ?

Is that a fact too you
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry & Thompson

You say that like Durant and Russ were underdogs in this ? and only a few of y'all picked them. 35 and 0 were winning the poll from day 1

I picked Splash but I even hedged by bet on it in my post
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson

Is that a fact too you

ESPECIALLY your ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant

Last I checked they are the reigning champs and broke a record that no one ever thought would ever be broke, shut your prisoner of the moment ass up

But I think the question is who is the better duo from a talent standpoint, not accolades
  • Olorun22
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant

Is that a fact too you

ESPECIALLY your ?

Lol I'm a bandwagon now. ..OK

Um your last 4 post has been Hella emotional. Plus nobody on the ic is hoping on OKC bandwagon. How are you going to get mad because ? pick rw and kd. Gsw would have lost too OKC last year as well if they were heatthly. Kd put up 30 at half on Gsw last year and OKC was up I think when kd hurt his foot