The cheap seats dream team of real niccas, fooley welcome to the club

Tommy Billfiger
Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Me,bless the child,fooley and chozen one

Now we gotta a starting 5 of ? who support lebron james and drop facts not lame videos and gifs full of hate, FACTS

I took on the whole cheap seats solo in the 09 playoffs magic vs cavs,that didnt end well

Now I got shooters

lebron_james.jpg

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Co-sign this powerful thread!
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    How can u make this thread and leave out the Number one Lebron Cheerleader, Usmarin.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    you a ? ?

Coming from Jamaica, this is that Super Duper Level 4 Ruthless Saiyan ether.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited July 2010
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    How can u make this thread and leave out the Number one Lebron Cheerleader, Usmarin.

Cuz his arguments be horrible,he more like a groupie than a fan to me
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    lmao... ok.

the he-man kobe hater club. gnr
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    lol @ shooters
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    rofl this ? said shooters, ya man Fooley just made a thread talking about Kobe isnt clutch and based his whole arguement around only game winning shots, and an article thats ridiculously old.
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Cuz his arguments be horrible,he more like a groupie than a fan to me

Then Fooley does not qualify. In a 2 day span, the dude has surpassed Usmarin in his "love" for Lebron. U, bless the child and chozen one are reasonable at times, especially Chozen One (very reasonable, no John2009).
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited July 2010
    rofl this ? said shooters, ya man Fooley just made a thread talking about Kobe isnt clutch and based his whole arguement around only game winning shots, and an article thats ridiculously old.

Lmao yea I peeped that, homie consistent.I wouldnt even say no ? like that

lol @ bbraze Exactly,Nah Im playin this thread a joke fooley prolly goes at kobe harder than I do thats why I said welcome to the club
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited July 2010
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Then Fooley does not qualify. In a 2 day span, the dude has surpassed Usmarin in his "love" for Lebron. U, bless the child and chozen one are reasonable a times, especially Chozen One (very reasonable, no John2009).

Yea chozen one dont even be hatin on kobe,I had a hard time thinkin of any other lebron fans its only like 4
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    *makes dream team of the elite posters*

me, KOP, toheeb, shitman, parallel rhymes, chozen, etc... And radaman's daughter
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I like lebron and Kobe but I'm not a niggie :(
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Yea chozen one dont even be hatin on kobe,I had a hard time thinkin of any other lebron fans its only like 4

Its cool. Sometimes it is nice to have back up around here, especially if u intend to respond to everyone who has a view opposing yours.

But to be honest, Lebron will be fine. By the 2nd month of the season, he will be putting up monster numbers, and a lot of the haters will shut up until the playoffs. As a Laker fan, it bothers me that my fellow Laker fans think they need to attack Lebron. True he does do things to justify been mocked, but sometimes they just over do it.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    matt- wrote: »
    *makes dream team of the elite posters*

me, KOP, toheeb, shitman, parallel rhymes, chozen, etc... And radaman's daughter

sam_jackson.gif

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010

The man has talent why hate?
    I will say his D is mad overrated it's better than most but nowhere near what people say he is, he can't pass for ? , he aint no ? leader, and I can never call a man who shoots under 45% in the same boat as Jordan.

Winning with another HOF wing player and sub par big men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Winning with a dominate bigman all the time and getting praised as a ? for it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    Damn, did this ? Matt just pull a game/50 and call a press conference to squash the beef then turn around and fire shots a week later?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

i think most people in here are or just wont admit it. i aint like his decision to go to miami but im already over it. this could be some historic ? in the making but ? the heat...

you need to take this ? fooley under your wing or somethin... he be all over the place. the effort is there but his ? be lame... ? need focus anddirection to turn hishate into legitimate arguments
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    The man has talent why hate?
    I will say his D is mad overrated it's better than most but nowhere near what people say he is, he can't pass for ? , he aint no ? leader, and I can never call a man who shoots under 45% in the same boat as Jordan.

Winning with another HOF wing player and sub par big men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Winning with a dominate bigman all the time and getting praised as a ? for it.

oooooohhhh,callin' out Kobe
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Damn, did this ? Matt just pull a game/50 and call a press conference to squash the beef then turn around and fire shots a week later?

im sayin.............. smh
  • Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited July 2010
    LOL that sucks for that fooley dude
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Lol @ the anti-kobe hater squad
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010