Are Blacks Who Play for Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Vanderbilt ? ?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
In the past few years, the perjorative "? ," has been used out of context by black people at large. When people say Ken Thompson, Ben Carson, Stacy Dash, etc, are ? , what they actually mean that these self-hating, wanting to lay up under, seeking the approval of white people are actually Uncle Toms, while a ? is actually a self-hating black that does things plays up to and gives veracity to the negative stereotype that those in the dominate society have of blacks. Here's an article on the history of these stereotypes. The History of Negative Black Stereotypes, The Brute Caricature (Warning LONG ASS READ!) http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/524980/the-history-of-negative-black-stereotypes-the-brute-caricature-warning-long-ass-read/p1

We all know that large percentage of white Southerns are white supremacist racist Neo Confederates who venerate their savagely brutal and sexually depraved treasonous slave holding ancestors by having things named in their honor (such as streets, counties, schools, and honor army bases,) much egregious are the States of Tennessee and Mississippi. In the case of Tennessee, there's a state park after and bust of Nathan Bedford Forrest (founder of the Klu Klux ? ,) in the state capitol. While Mississippi incorporates the White Man's Flag as a part of the state flag.

mississippi-state-flag-4801.jpg

Isn't it fair to say, (unless of course you're going to an HBCU in one of these racist ass states,) that you're the dictionary definition of a ? ? Just like with the University of Missouri, imagine how fast these muthafuckas would change ? if the Rebels, the Bulldogs, the Vols, the Commodores, all of sudden stop getting blue chip talent, or better yet, if Grizzlies or the Titans draft picks refused to sign with these team, vets refused to honor a trade or free agents refused to sign with these teams because of the blatant racism of these states. Sooner or later, we as a people have to start disputing pain, (via economics or open rebellion,) to racist white supremacists when they get a little to bold with their desire to oppress us. Like I've said before, racism and white supremacy must be confronted and brutally suppressed.

Comments

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are too thirsty for money to push forth real issues. They don't have that Ali blood in them. How is it that most of these schools have such low black populations on campus?? Take out the sports teams and actual Africans and u have Rasheed the weed man, and Denise, the biracial chick that only dates white guys and listens to Taylor Swift.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racist crackers/students/professors/alums/ are in every white college in America. By your logic, you're a ? unless you go to a HBCU.

They are run by white folks too.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Racist crackers/students/professors/alums/ are in every white college in America. By your logic, you're a ? unless you go to a HBCU.

This why women have no business in intellectually simulating conversation, it's too much for their feeble minds to process and understand. Go back, re-read what I wrote and see if you can comprehend the message that I was trying to convey.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your logic is flawed.

There's schools, parks, etc named after racist white ? in all 50 states.

The money you spend has pictures of some of these devils printed on it.

Stop it.

(I was born in Mississippi, by the way.)
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This why women have no business in intellectually simulating conversation, it's too much for their feeble minds to process and understand. Go back, re-read what I wrote and see if you can comprehend the message that I was trying to convey.

I'm not a woman and save the insults. Ya logic is flawed
  • Maximus Rex
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Your logic is flawed.

Stop it.

No, it's not. It's quite clear who the Confederacy was for, what it was for, and the reason why the savagely brutal, sexually depraved, treasonous, and murderous slavers started an insurrection over. It's cats like you that constantly give these racist white supremacists a pass for their fuckery.
    (I was born in Mississippi, by the way.)

Rex is sorry to here that.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? are too thirsty for money to push forth real issues. They don't have that Ali blood in them. How is it that most of these schools have such low black populations on campus?? Take out the sports teams and actual Africans and u have Rasheed the weed man, and Denise, the biracial chick that only dates white guys and listens to Taylor Swift.

So these athletes are at fault because they'd rather try to give their family a better life than push towards issues?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your logic is flawed.

Stop it.
    It's cats like you that constantly give these racist white supremacists a pass for their fuckery.

At what point in my post did I give these racist white supremacists a pass?

I'll wait...

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Most HBCU's are cac ranned. So they'd still be ? .
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are we so concerned with what those colleges do. Send ya kids to hbcu and support ya own
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a college is going to pay your tuition for an education its not being a "? " to accept their scholarship money.

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So these athletes are at fault because they'd rather try to give their family a better life than push towards issues?

No. But again, we elevate these white institutions that wouldn't be ? without the earning potential black athletes afford them. At some point, the means aren't justifiable, at least not to me. U should have something more than money as a motivating factor for your moves, because as we've seen, especially with athletes, that ? can be taken away fast
  • Shizlansky
    Options

No. But again, we elevate these white institutions that wouldn't be ? without the earning potential black athletes afford them. At some point, the means aren't justifiable, at least not to me. U should have something more than money as a motivating factor for your moves, because as we've seen, especially with athletes, that ? can be taken away fast

Vandy don't need sports bruh.

That's a good ? school to go to.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. Hell, I went to and graduated from a HBCU, and I know the school I went to was run by the UNC school system...head of the system is a white.

Why single out these schools? There's racist whites all in the universities all over this nation. If you're going to call those players outs, then you've got to call all of them that.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Short answer yes, long answer no.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah..
    jus slaves tryin to be indentured servants..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Uncle Tom was a good guy I hear.

I didn't learn that ? till recently, myself.

The character, the label, shouldn't have the negativity it has.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? and sell-outs if you wanna be direct with it, a few things, those who piggy back on saying such and such school is a good ass school, Vandy was mentioned, by it being a good school how will that help me take care of my family or advance me in the future when I know I still have to go through white supremacy networks at the end of the day. Just because I'm a black dude that went to Vandy or any other these racist ass white instutions, I'm still being denied mortgage loans, I'm still being denied loans to start of any small business that I want to get going off the ground, I'm still being denied job opportunities just because I'm either over qualified or just because I'm black, he'll a white boy that went to a JUCO or a technical school/program will still be looked at in favor for that position over me and I went to and played ball for your Vandy or LSU or bama, black folks and especially black parents need to understand the Conveyor Belt that these black student athletes are on, ? is about money and I'd rather attend a HBCU that has ppl in position that look like me and understand some of my plights in life to attend to.

I don't understand why black parents send their students to these racist ass school
    LSU QB, every time it's a black QB, he's either fighting someone white or in some type of position where he's on a short leash with a white ? overhyped QB is waiting behind him, waiting on him to ? up, see Jordan Jefferson, he'll look at others, so for me, hell yea they are ? along with their parents.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how any athlete can play for those MS schools or TENN unless those are their best offers.
    Still it would be hard for me to sign up for Ole Miss or Miss St.

Vandy is an elite school, so i can understand that one.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You have a 5 star player and he doesn't understand that he can go to these HBCU schools and still put up numbers and be seen, all of these players, make HBCU schools profitable again, ? is disturbing to see these kids go to these schools to be cheered on Saturday nights but to be called ? and monkeys Sunday - Friday.
    Most would say, well the facilities at HBCU schools are this and that, well let's look at that, those black players that are making it to the league becoming millionaires should invest into these schools and upgrade the facilities and get a kick back on their money, but they cant, they sign these contracts that pretty much direct where their money it should go, if you don't really understand what I'm talking about, peep how you rarely you hear a black player giving back to a HBCU, them ? would give back to white instutions or causes that do nothing but advance white supremacy, them ? are pure slaves and don't even know, 40 million dollar slaves.
    LeBron and KD about to become billionaires when it's all said and done, them ? should start their own league against the NBA and NCAA and set their own rules to allow HBCU schools to make big money, them ? and every other black person should be owners of a league, them ? will retire and won't have any managerial powers in the NBA, I bet a doughnut, only reason MJ got it was because of Bob Johnson, he was ? fired lol..kind of ? is that, MJ, but man all these kids coming out of HS, top recruits should attend a HBCU school and play there, shake this ? up, these white folks making all the money and only giving ? a challenger with 20s smh, ? is sad mane
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they are not ? but personally i couldnt go to those schools or support their athletic programs
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont forget the university of Georgia
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I couldn't go to Ole Miss though
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But what about VA, MD, or AR? Why are we only concerned and TN with Miss liek they the only racist spots

? in VA when Arthur Ash died they refused to put his statue up next to Robert E Lee. Arkansas celebrates confederate flag day on MLK day. .

? the Hail to the Redskins song was about fight for ole Dixie