TOP 10 WRITERS IN BATTLE RAP

_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at the part where he mentions QP and i'm disappointed because he contradicted himself. He said this list is strictly off of pen game and not anything else.. but his explanation as to why QP isn't higher is not because of his pen but because of the other things... ????

Also Danny Myers should've been higher.
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    He's got most of the right names but the wrong order. QP is top 3. I can't argue with Lux. I'd put Xcel in top 10.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I can see why QP isnt top 3 cuz of lack of angles or personal angles. I would say the same thing for Chilla but Chilla has actually been using angles more since he battler Daylyt.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My list of writers in no specific order:

QP
    Loaded Lux
    JC
    Dizaster
    Daylyt
    Brixx
    M Ciddy
    Chilla
    DNA
    Gjoni

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Lux is #1 before I press play. Prime Aye verb wasn't nothin to play with either. He ain't the same no more though.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lowness of QP is disturbing, and Blac says it himself: "If you had to read battles, Chilla and QP go back and forth." Danja nice but QP has literally been doing what dudes have juuuuuust now started doing on the reg since Grindtime. And Prime Verb... again there's punchlines and there's Atomic Bombs. Verb got nukes to me.

He should've at the least combo'd QP and Chilla to make this list right.