Overwatch: Best PC Game This Year SO FAR?

Options

Comments

• a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been playing the ? outta this since the beta last year. Gotten better each season. Currently sitting at like 3190 and my high is 3221. I main Pharah, Zarya, Sombra, and Symmetra. I can play a decent Mercy and Zenyatta but at the diamond tier them ? focus fire on the healers so fast that if your team doesnt get em off you you're ? .

I was stuck in 2600 last season but I watched some streams of the best players with the characters I play and picked up some new techniques. this game fun as ? and its crazy that I do better in a solo queue than with a team

And ? Soldier 76.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been playing the ? outta this since the beta last year. Gotten better each season. Currently sitting at like 3190 and my high is 3221. I main Pharah, Zarya, Sombra, and Symmetra. I can play a decent Mercy and Zenyatta but at the diamond tier them ? focus fire on the healers so fast that if your team doesnt get em off you you're ? .

I was stuck in 2600 last season but I watched some streams of the best players with the characters I play and picked up some new techniques. this game fun as ? and its crazy that I do better in a solo queue than with a team

And ? Soldier 76.

Haha thats the same thing i do, watch tutorials from Pro's or Official overwatch site and try using their examples in my games. Its helped me learn Pharah, Reinhardt, Mei, and Symmettra really well.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Double xp weekend was GOAT. Got hella lootboxes, but only 4 new skins. Dva, hanzo, tracer, and soldier. Really wanted lucio and symmetra and mei skins. Lots of dance emotes too

This comp season has been much better for me too I'm glad they are penalizing folks that leave games a lot. I don't lose too much sr when I lose a game. Gain a bit when I win, but a couple times I've won and gotten only 4SR. Started silver in 1900s. Currently in the 2200s and gold. Haven't been playing too much but hoping to get some hours in this weekend.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s640x640/19113761_10213250664763016_3077204194818239306_n.jpg?oh=9a8b8ad58fb466b9c517ec405c720157&oe=59DF8D6D[/img]
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    ? sombra and tracer in every game of comp ive played this season it seems. I can't wait till they enable reporting on consoles. I'm gonna get a bunch of ? banned.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ? sombra and tracer in every game of comp ive played this season it seems. I can't wait till they enable reporting on consoles. I'm gonna get a bunch of ? banned.

Snitch
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lucky I ain't report you on gta. Best believe you added to the ? list.
  • Trollio
    Options
    Lucky I ain't report you on gta. Best believe you added to the ? list.

Fight me
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I'd kick your ass all up and down this website bro, but i got a job to do i cannot be distracted at this moment in time.
  • Trollio
    Options
    I'd kick your ass all up and down this website bro, but i got a job to do i cannot be distracted at this moment in time.

Dont lie to yourself lou

Ill ? you up and ? in your ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried to get into this game again

Still trash
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Dont lie to yourself lou

Ill ? you up and ? in your ?

You're crossing lines
  • Trollio
    Options
    I will end you
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I'm a dark souls boss, you will fail 100 times before you get one win.
  • Trollio
    Options
    I'm a dark souls boss, you will fail 100 times before you get one win.

You forgot who helped you beat those bosses
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Dallas did. Only dallas.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1KbNtRuVxw

Doomfist finally confirmed. Wonder who will be released first, doomfist or Hammond.

The other character rumors sounded interesting, especially Ivon. He's apparently some old dude who has multiple little drones that follow him around and do damage. Rumor said he is supposed to be a cross of Torbjorn and someone else, i think Sombra.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doomfist on ptr today
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    @Cain i saw you playing this yesterday. Actually im sure it was just your son. You tell that kid the next time Uncle Louis sends him a request for shareplay he better accept that ? .

You should jump on this ? this weekend if you can, ? is fun AF.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Hear Doomfist is getting nerfed on PTR already haha. The gameplay vids for him are insane, he definitely seems a bit OP. Especially with that Defense boost of his. At the same time though, it makes sense because he's a melee character. Guy just looks fun AF to play though, i cant wait until hes released on consoles.

• Lou Cypher
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Just a heads up apparently people are bored with game and are intentionally throwing games.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Just a heads up apparently people are bored with game and are intentionally throwing games.

Definitely ? feels like that sometimes.

I havent played Comp in a long time cuz every game I would have some ? jumping off of the edge repeatedly or someone leaving.

Shockingly, i was playing a game last week and we were up 2-0, someone leaves. Ended up getting 2-2 then we won the last round at the very last second lol.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the Doomfist patch can't get me back into this game, this is looking like an uninstall.

Blizzard pushing out content way too slow to keep this game alive.

And these ? asking 20mil per team for Overwatch League.
    The esport of Overwatch is ? trash. These ? bout to fold in 3 seasons tops.
    Blizzard is terrible at esports. They need to stop.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    What up with people in quick play not wanting to be healers? I can't wait till Doomfist is selectable in competitive.