What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

A Real World real life lesbian encounter

1235

Replies

  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer shawty is really at war with herself.




    It makes sense and explains a lot tho.

    Lol if you say so

    male-tears-2.jpg
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for y'all reading into my posts...I say so much bullshit on here. Must stress you out.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    MsSouthernShottaDaBeastgnsBussy_Getta
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Of all the confirmed coocheating fagyits on here you left them all off the poll except khaleesi
    gns
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi/Kat
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Of all the confirmed coocheating fagyits on here you left them all off the poll except khaleesi

    That's what the 'other' option is for
    Fuck em, duck em, leave em alone.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Bummer shawty is really at war with herself.




    It makes sense and explains a lot tho.
    I can only speak for myself but that was true for me. I thought I lacked something that I could only find in a female. Got drunk and high and had a 3some and don't get me wrong it was exciting and thrilling, but afterwards during reflection I was like 'yeah nah it ain't there'. And so I had to go in my head and I've strictly like dick since.
    deadeyeChi SnowOmegaConflictBussy_Getta Reesey
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Kat wrote: »
    He about to tell yo mama..fall back @Westie


    Excellent spinoff idea Kathryn.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    damn, that gotta be the ether to his soul.....

    westies relationship status:

    single?
    in a relationship?
    engaged?
    married?
    it's complicated?
    in a open relationship?

    I'm just waiting until I'm done with my nigga...

    Naw not like that. I just look at relationships differently.

    reason and season type shit??

    No. I love him very much actually.

    Something's not adding up.

    We ain't fucking. It's nothing for you to worry about. Promise.


    So you're just talking just to be talking?


    Got it.

    And you're attempting to analyze something about my life to what?

    Oh alright.


    Not trying to analyze......just responding to what you posted.



    Why put something out there like that and then take offense when people question you about it?



    If it's that serious that you don't wanna talk about it, then you should probably keep it to yourself.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer shawty is really at war with herself.




    It makes sense and explains a lot tho.
    I can only speak for myself but that was true for me. I thought I lacked something that I could only find in a female. Got drunk and high and had a 3some and don't get me wrong it was exciting and thrilling, but afterwards during reflection I was like 'yeah nah it ain't there'. And so I had to go in my head and I've strictly like dick since.

    Yeah I think some people were reading a little too deep into my posts as usual, I'm not saying you.. I'm not looking into having a relationship with a woman. I know way too many lesbians to think that is even something that would be fun. I just want to sleep with a girl to see how it would be. I have a very healthy attitude towards sex and I don't see anything wrong with experimenting. I've already been through the "sex for validation" phase. This ain't that.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    BiblicalAtheist ShottaDaBeastgnsnex gin
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Bummer shawty is really at war with herself.




    It makes sense and explains a lot tho.
    I can only speak for myself but that was true for me. I thought I lacked something that I could only find in a female. Got drunk and high and had a 3some and don't get me wrong it was exciting and thrilling, but afterwards during reflection I was like 'yeah nah it ain't there'. And so I had to go in my head and I've strictly like dick since.



    Damn.


    Props for being able to give an honest evaluation of what you went through.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    BiblicalAtheist
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    damn, that gotta be the ether to his soul.....

    westies relationship status:

    single?
    in a relationship?
    engaged?
    married?
    it's complicated?
    in a open relationship?

    I'm just waiting until I'm done with my nigga...

    Naw not like that. I just look at relationships differently.

    reason and season type shit??

    No. I love him very much actually.

    Something's not adding up.

    We ain't fucking. It's nothing for you to worry about. Promise.


    So you're just talking just to be talking?


    Got it.

    And you're attempting to analyze something about my life to what?

    Oh alright.


    Not trying to analyze......just responding to what you posted.



    Why put something out there like that and then take offense when people question you about it?



    If it's that serious that you don't wanna talk about it, then you should probably keep it to yourself.

    I'll post what i want, how i want. I'm not offended. I knew exactly what was going to come from my post. I don't have to explain myself for any comment I've ever made. Kinda the bottom line.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    gns
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    STOP PICKIN ON WESTIE...wit her bi-curious azzz.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    damn, that gotta be the ether to his soul.....

    westies relationship status:

    single?
    in a relationship?
    engaged?
    married?
    it's complicated?
    in a open relationship?

    I'm just waiting until I'm done with my nigga...

    Naw not like that. I just look at relationships differently.

    reason and season type shit??

    No. I love him very much actually.

    Something's not adding up.

    We ain't fucking. It's nothing for you to worry about. Promise.


    So you're just talking just to be talking?


    Got it.

    And you're attempting to analyze something about my life to what?

    Oh alright.


    Not trying to analyze......just responding to what you posted.



    Why put something out there like that and then take offense when people question you about it?



    If it's that serious that you don't wanna talk about it, then you should probably keep it to yourself.

    I'll post what i want, how i want. I'm not offended. I knew exactly what was going to come from my post. I don't have to explain myself for any comment I've ever made. Kinda the bottom line.


    So you're just trolling then?


    Understood.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    gns
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Westie wrote: »
    Bummer shawty is really at war with herself.




    It makes sense and explains a lot tho.
    I can only speak for myself but that was true for me. I thought I lacked something that I could only find in a female. Got drunk and high and had a 3some and don't get me wrong it was exciting and thrilling, but afterwards during reflection I was like 'yeah nah it ain't there'. And so I had to go in my head and I've strictly like dick since.

    Yeah I think some people were reading a little too deep into my posts as usual, I'm not saying you.. I'm not looking into having a relationship with a woman. I know way too many lesbians to think that is even something that would be fun. I just want to sleep with a girl to see how it would be. I have a very healthy attitude towards sex and I don't see anything wrong with experimenting. I've already been through the "sex for validation" phase. This ain't that.
    Yeah but that 'crazy-totally-htf-did-you-guys-even-infer-that-shit' stuff if hilarious.

    deadeye wrote: »
    Bummer shawty is really at war with herself.




    It makes sense and explains a lot tho.
    I can only speak for myself but that was true for me. I thought I lacked something that I could only find in a female. Got drunk and high and had a 3some and don't get me wrong it was exciting and thrilling, but afterwards during reflection I was like 'yeah nah it ain't there'. And so I had to go in my head and I've strictly like dick since.



    Damn.


    Props for being able to give an honest evaluation of what you went through.

    Thank Shithappens, he pulled it out of me, no pun haha. He may not have been right about @Westie but he was right in some instances of that happenin but I didn't want to agree with him and possibly offend Westie in the process.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Westie wrote: »
    Bummer shawty is really at war with herself.




    It makes sense and explains a lot tho.
    I can only speak for myself but that was true for me. I thought I lacked something that I could only find in a female. Got drunk and high and had a 3some and don't get me wrong it was exciting and thrilling, but afterwards during reflection I was like 'yeah nah it ain't there'. And so I had to go in my head and I've strictly like dick since.

    Yeah I think some people were reading a little too deep into my posts as usual, I'm not saying you.. I'm not looking into having a relationship with a woman. I know way too many lesbians to think that is even something that would be fun. I just want to sleep with a girl to see how it would be. I have a very healthy attitude towards sex and I don't see anything wrong with experimenting. I've already been through the "sex for validation" phase. This ain't that.

    180424-snoop-dogg-champagne-cheers-gi-bixe.gif?w=208&h=156&crop=1&quality=85&strip=all

  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Chilla wrote: »
    Unless they use strap ons they ain't about that life

    Went on a date with a bi-lesbo and this is actually a misnomer

    But none if these chicks bout it tho
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    It's funny that this thread dropped because I find myself in a situation where it might actually go down.

    This chick saying she bisexual all casually..lolllll.
    Chi SnowReesey
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Bullllllllshit
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Kat wrote: »
    73ipuuucpdu2.jpg

    Hmm.

    @Kat




    What's her lower body look like Kathryn?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    Kat
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    Kat wrote: »
    73ipuuucpdu2.jpg

    Hmm.

    Kat stop corrupting my ppl please

    And is that Iman Shumpert in the corner
    yellowtapesportBussy_Getta
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    73ipuuucpdu2.jpg

    Hmm.

    might as well smash and dash while you have the option
    tumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo1_250.giftumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo4_250.gif
    tumblr_o92ipzpJSY1trpxklo1_540.gif

    Halle_Berry2001_Swordfish012.giftumblr_n9pehwFHFt1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    tumblr_nqhk76pVGN1u4ju9mo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nldx2jgj8T1trpxklo1_400.gif


    tumblr_m4xld0koA11qg6og6o1_500.gif
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of yall are dykes if yall over 20 and aint ate pussy yet... stop fronting lol.. im sure most of yall females know full blown lesbians and if you were even "curious" all it takes is a "girls night" and some liquor..
    deadeye
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    73ipuuucpdu2.jpg

    Hmm.

    Who's teenagers are you babysitting??
    deadeyeJonnyRoccITOmegaConflictChi Snow
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these eLesbos bout that life
    None of yall are dykes if yall over 20 and aint ate pussy yet... stop fronting lol.. im sure most of yall females know full blown lesbians and if you were even "curious" all it takes is a "girls night" and some liquor..




    640?cb=20150320192210
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    yellowtapesport
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    Westie wrote: »
    I'm just waiting until I'm done with my nigga now. Then I'm trying lesbianism. And not I'm joking.

    @Brother_Five fuck is this shit bro? Get your girl b
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    gnsdeadeyeChi Snowrip.dillaBrother_Five
Sign In or Register to comment.