UH OH: Bacteria resistant to all antibiotics confirmed in U.S.

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    The drawback of doctors prescribing so many antibiotics for decades for almost any an everything..... Bacteria/disease evolves and adapts

Exactly, there's too many of them because there are so many varieties of bacteria. It's a neverending battle and materials needed to make new cures are often in short supply in some cities, if not most. Let's hope the Zika virus doesn't spread too much.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Well........? . Hope ya'll ready to live in a world where 'minor' infections & STDs mean death again.

(Reuters) - U.S. health officials on Thursday reported the first case in the country of a patient with an infection resistant to all known antibiotics, and expressed grave concern that the superbug could pose serious danger for routine infections if it spreads.

Overprescribing of antibiotics by physicians and in hospitals and their extensive use in food livestock have contributed to the crisis. More than half of all hospitalized patients will get an antibiotic at some point during their stay. But studies have shown that 30 percent to 50 percent of antibiotics prescribed in hospitals are unnecessary or incorrect, contributing to antibiotic resistance.

Many drugmakers have been reluctant to spend the money needed to develop new antibiotics, preferring to use their resources on medicines for cancer and rare diseases that command very high prices and lead to much larger profits.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven ? russian missiles this has Revelation 6:1-2 written all over it.

We wasted our last resort antibiotics on ? cattle smfh

Pestilence is one of the signs of the end that Yeshua mentioned.

Darkness is all around, Witchcraft is being celebrated, and the Elites are performing satanic rituals to prepare for the revealing of the Antichrist.

Just look at what they did last week:

https://youtu.be/tHD51h4alPs

The world is sick and the only way to cleanse it is by fire. For thus saith the LORD:

"I will utterly sweep away everything from the face of the earth,” declares the LORD. I will sweep away man and beast; I will sweep away the birds of the heavens
    and the fish of the sea, and the rubble with the wicked.
    I will cut off mankind from the face of the earth, declares the LORD."
    Zephaniah 1:2-4

Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2016
    LMAO that video is amazing, but let's be honest, if your ? @DoUwant2go2Heaven is really the guy putting forth all these horrible parasites and bacterium throughout the world, then it's a total ? and total ? . Worse then any devil character that's out there. If you think setting forth parasites and incurable bacteria is the way to gaining the hearts and minds of people, think again.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you so hateful at ? 's creations? You need to let go of that ? man. Bacteria and parasites dude!?! Like that's your case against a ? ? ? bacteria?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    this is all part of the perfection of the lords plan for mankind and perfectly demonstrates the marred by still perfect creation that is nature
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Well........? . Hope ya'll ready to live in a world where 'minor' infections & STDs mean death again.

(Reuters) - U.S. health officials on Thursday reported the first case in the country of a patient with an infection resistant to all known antibiotics, and expressed grave concern that the superbug could pose serious danger for routine infections if it spreads.

Overprescribing of antibiotics by physicians and in hospitals and their extensive use in food livestock have contributed to the crisis. More than half of all hospitalized patients will get an antibiotic at some point during their stay. But studies have shown that 30 percent to 50 percent of antibiotics prescribed in hospitals are unnecessary or incorrect, contributing to antibiotic resistance.

Many drugmakers have been reluctant to spend the money needed to develop new antibiotics, preferring to use their resources on medicines for cancer and rare diseases that command very high prices and lead to much larger profits.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven ? russian missiles this has Revelation 6:1-2 written all over it.

We wasted our last resort antibiotics on ? cattle smfh

Pestilence is one of the signs of the end that Yeshua mentioned.

Darkness is all around, Witchcraft is being celebrated, and the Elites are performing satanic rituals to prepare for the revealing of the Antichrist.

Just look at what they did last week:

https://youtu.be/tHD51h4alPs

The world is sick and the only way to cleanse it is by fire. For thus saith the LORD:

"I will utterly sweep away everything from the face of the earth,” declares the LORD. I will sweep away man and beast; I will sweep away the birds of the heavens
    and the fish of the sea, and the rubble with the wicked.
    I will cut off mankind from the face of the earth, declares the LORD."
    Zephaniah 1:2-4

Amen.

That seems like a fun celebration, I'm going to see if I can party with them.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    LMAO that video is amazing, but let's be honest, if your ? @DoUwant2go2Heaven is really the guy putting forth all these horrible parasites and bacterium throughout the world, then it's a total ? and total ? . Worse then any devil character that's out there. If you think setting forth parasites and incurable bacteria is the way to gaining the hearts and minds of people, think again.

Sin=death. Therefore mankind has brought upon us all these deadly diseases. Look in the mirror my friend because you are the problem. You got 3 fingers pointing back at you while you are pointing the finger at ? . Amen.

• kingblaze84
    Why are you so hateful at ? 's creations? You need to let go of that ? man. Bacteria and parasites dude!?! Like that's your case against a ? ? ? bacteria?

I'm not hateful of all of "? 's" creations, just some of them lol. And yeah bacteria and flesh eating viruses are pretty damn good reason to be skeptical of the ? that DOU believes in. Remember, DOU is admitting his ? is sending these things out on purpose, that's pretty sick. Bacteria is no joke young lady.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2016

Sin=death. Therefore mankind has brought upon us all these deadly diseases. Look in the mirror my friend because you are the problem. You got 3 fingers pointing back at you while you are pointing the finger at ? . Amen.

How am I the problem, I'm not the one sending flesh eating bacteria and the Zika virus to little babies. I'm not the one whose shrinking little babies heads and making them ? , and I'm definitely not the one who sends little children in 3rd world nations worldwide flesh eating bacteria that eats their faces and arms off.

I have enemies as the next man does, but I'd never send flesh eating bacteria to their kids. You think admitting things like that will make people want to get closer to a ? like yours who admits to being a sick ? ? Give me a break.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2016
    zzombie wrote: »
    this is all part of the perfection of the lords plan for mankind and perfectly demonstrates the marred by still perfect creation that is nature

How can nature be marred and perfect at the same time? Are you serious right now?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

How can nature be marred and perfect at the same time? Are you serious right now?

something being perfect is determined by it's function so the earth is not perfect from some perspectives but it is from another. for example if you needed a mechanism that would cull the population from time to time then a virus epidemic is a good idea. the person dying from the virus probably won't think so but in the grand scheme of things that's just one life and from the perspective of ? life on earth is only temporary so to him our earthly death is not really death in the first place.

The function of earth has metaphorically changed, we started in Eden living under the perfection of ? and the function of EDEN was for man and ? to love each other to be friends with each other and it was perfect for this function. Now the perfection of earth has changed now earth exists as a place where we are drawn to ? through struggle, joy, mystery and eventually some kind of physical death. EARTH PERFECTLY FUNCTIONS IN THIS CAPACITY meaning the system of nature is perfect for what it's designed for BUT human beings are not perfect because of sin.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

How am I the problem, I'm not the one sending flesh eating bacteria and the Zika virus to little babies. I'm not the one whose shrinking little babies heads and making them ? , and I'm definitely not the one who sends little children in 3rd world nations worldwide flesh eating bacteria that eats their faces and arms off.

I have enemies as the next man does, but I'd never send flesh eating bacteria to their kids. You think admitting things like that will make people want to get closer to a ? like yours who admits to being a sick ? ? Give me a break.

The wisdom of ? makes people like you look foolish all the time. Amen.

"My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness." Isaiah 29:6

Yes, when ? sends His judgments on the earth mankind learn righteousness. And whats coming upon the earth VERY SHORTLY will be the most catastrophic judgment that ? will ever unleash upon rebellious mankind! When that soon coming day arrives ? says that many people will FINALLY turn to Him when they see that the end of this age is at hand. Amen.

Many souls will have to literally go through hell in high water, for hell will be unleashed on earth, but in the end they will save their souls when they turn to the LORD during the tribulation period. Amen.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    It's probably something we engineered. There is a patent on the Ebola virus by the CDC. Robert Gallo "invented" the AIDS virus. There is more unethical stuff in this wiki link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

It seems like mankind is more lethal than the viruses themselves.
  • BiblicalAtheist

I'm not hateful of all of "? 's" creations, just some of them lol. And yeah bacteria and flesh eating viruses are pretty damn good reason to be skeptical of the ? that DOU believes in. Remember, DOU is admitting his ? is sending these things out on purpose, that's pretty sick. Bacteria is no joke young lady.

Alright, as long you're not serious.
    alissowack wrote: »
    It's probably something we engineered. There is a patent on the Ebola virus by the CDC. Robert Gallo "invented" the AIDS virus. There is more unethical stuff in this wiki link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

It seems like mankind is more lethal than the viruses themselves.

Ebola attacks the same cells as the ? virus hmmmmm.
  • alissowack
    @BiblicalAtheist Whether or not they attack the same cells or not, there are people out there who purposely make these viruses and perform unethical experiments on mankind for the sake of science.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    @BiblicalAtheist Whether or not they attack the same cells or not, there are people out there who purposely make these viruses and perform unethical experiments on mankind for the sake of science.

Oh yes I know, I was just saying they both attack the same cells, both 'found' 'mysteriously'. Imo they keep trying to perfect something to wipe a large portion of the population. I've played the games Pandemic, I know what's up.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOH

Gods awesome for creating deadly viruses and bacteria

but the joker is a ? evil villain for releasing Joker Venom

yeah ok
  • kingblaze84

something being perfect is determined by it's function so the earth is not perfect from some perspectives but it is from another. for example if you needed a mechanism that would cull the population from time to time then a virus epidemic is a good idea. the person dying from the virus probably won't think so but in the grand scheme of things that's just one life and from the perspective of ? life on earth is only temporary so to him our earthly death is not really death in the first place.

The function of earth has metaphorically changed, we started in Eden living under the perfection of ? and the function of EDEN was for man and ? to love each other to be friends with each other and it was perfect for this function. Now the perfection of earth has changed now earth exists as a place where we are drawn to ? through struggle, joy, mystery and eventually some kind of physical death. EARTH PERFECTLY FUNCTIONS IN THIS CAPACITY meaning the system of nature is perfect for what it's designed for BUT human beings are not perfect because of sin.

Earth absolutely does NOT perform perfectly well nor does nature work perfectly in any capacity. The massive amount of suffering on Earth proves that, how is nature perfect when even childbirth has so many complications? Many animals and humans die during childbirth because of parasites and diseases, that's far from perfection. I'm pretty damn sure a child born with a flesh eating virus that's eating its brain doesn't think nature is working perfectly well.

There is ZERO sign of perfection within nature, even in the most beautiful parts of nature, parasites and ticks are never far behind. You call worms growing out of children's limbs perfection? ? outta here, total nonsense.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2016
    VIBE wrote: »
    FOH

Gods awesome for creating deadly viruses and bacteria

but the joker is a ? evil villain for releasing Joker Venom

yeah ok

I know right lol.....if I poison somebody's pizza, I'm the bad guy.

But "? " or whoever is awesome despite the fact that it created flesh eating viruses and bacteria that can eat a child's face and even its private parts smfh.....if "? " made all these things, then it's a ? and total villain. People gotta be very careful when they admit to their ? creating everything, it only makes their ? look like an ? .
  • kingblaze84

What about the natural, nature made viruses? They exist too, right?
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2016

The wisdom of ? makes people like you look foolish all the time. Amen.

"My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness." Isaiah 29:6

Yes, when ? sends His judgments on the earth mankind learn righteousness. And whats coming upon the earth VERY SHORTLY will be the most catastrophic judgment that ? will ever unleash upon rebellious mankind! When that soon coming day arrives ? says that many people will FINALLY turn to Him when they see that the end of this age is at hand. Amen.

Many souls will have to literally go through hell in high water, for hell will be unleashed on earth, but in the end they will save their souls when they turn to the LORD during the tribulation period. Amen.

So in other words, the Bible ? is a giant demon who is worse then ? , Francisco Pizarro and Columbus combined. Even Ted Bundy would blush at how evil your ? is.

Enjoy your worship of a demon.
  • alissowack

I'm sure they are...just as well as they are natural cures. But is our government is really out to preserve the health and wellbeing of the people?
  • kingblaze84

I'm sure they are...just as well as they are natural cures. But is our government is really out to preserve the health and wellbeing of the people?

Life expectancy in America is decent and actually pretty high, so I'd say the govt has done a decent job health wise, compared to much of the world at least.

But a lot of these viruses are natural made and with no known cure. Sometimes, the cures are very expensive, if not non-existent. Bacteria is becoming more resistant as well, these are living things who are naturally adapting.
  • alissowack
    edited June 2016

Life expectancy in America is decent and actually pretty high, so I'd say the govt has done a decent job health wise, compared to much of the world at least.

But a lot of these viruses are natural made and with no known cure. Sometimes, the cures are very expensive, if not non-existent. Bacteria is becoming more resistant as well, these are living things who are naturally adapting.

My point isn't so much whether a virus is natural or not. It's understanding that there are instances where these viruses were systematically used on one another without prior notice or information about what is going on. History has shown that and it would be naive to think America (as well as other places) wouldn't do it again...if it's not happening already.
  • kingblaze84

My point isn't so much whether a virus is natural or not. It's understanding that there are instances where these viruses were systematically used on one another without prior notice or information about what is going on. History has shown that and it would be naive to think America (as well as other places) wouldn't do it again...if it's not happening already.

Well people have used germ warfare for generations, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's happening now. But it's crazy all the super bacteria that's growing out there now, especially in Brazil. The Zika virus and a new super bacteria is creating a lot of havoc now and the super bacteria that was recently discovered has killed half of its victims.