UH OH: Bacteria resistant to all antibiotics confirmed in U.S.

Options
124»

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Also, remember DOU is admitting his ? has PURPOSELY brought forth brain eating and flesh eating diseases and parasites. Why wouldn't I call such a ? a sick and twisted ? ? If I purposely put flesh eating bacteria in a child's lunchbox, I would be called a monster. But DOU is saying his ? is doing all these things on purpose. I have every reason to ridicule a deranged, psychopathic ? like that, and I would actively call for its destruction if it was a real thing.

death in any form serves it's current purpose perfectly and is actually a sort of blessing me an DOU differ on certain theological standpoints but his heart is in the right place (more so than mine) even if his knowledge and understanding maybe far less sophisticated than mine.

and even tho he is annoying you probably should not speak to the man the way you do especially since he is trying to help you

He's trying to help me? That's nice and all but he already knows I have no respect for the barbaric Bible ? . Everyone who knows me in person and online knows how I feel. He's said nothing to make me feel differently, if anything, I have less respect for his ? now. Am I supposed to respect a ? like his that sends brain eating parasites to children around the world? You might as well ask me to get a tattoo of Ted Bundy.

IF you feel that way then shut the ? up already and stop asking to see a ? that you hate..... you hate him so why should he want to speak to you?? why should ? make babies immune to brain parasites??? why should they not suffer why should anyone not suffer??? There are answers to all these question but you are never going to understand them because you push away the only entity that can help you understand.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Also, remember DOU is admitting his ? has PURPOSELY brought forth brain eating and flesh eating diseases and parasites. Why wouldn't I call such a ? a sick and twisted ? ? If I purposely put flesh eating bacteria in a child's lunchbox, I would be called a monster. But DOU is saying his ? is doing all these things on purpose. I have every reason to ridicule a deranged, psychopathic ? like that, and I would actively call for its destruction if it was a real thing.

1. The choice of mankind to rebell against ? and His commands brought sin into a world that was originally free from sin and all of its devastating effects.
    2. Thus what you see is the natural progression of the consequences of mans choice to rebell against The Creator.
    3. Therefore ? has decided what the consquences for rebellion against Him is! And the consquences are clearly spelled out in His word! For thus saith the LORD:
    4. "For the wages of sin is death." Romans 6:23

5. But because ? is good He has also provided a way of escape in the end when He makes all things right forever and ever! And the way of escape is also spelled out at the conclusion of the above verse when ? gives the answer for the sin problem and all the death that it causes by saying this:

"...but the gift of ? is eternal life through Jesus Christ, our LORD." Romans 6:23

6. The free gift of ? is eternal salvation by faith in Jesus Christ! In this life all you will see is death and misery for this world is under the judgement of ? ! And the final out pouring of His judgement is at hand! Wherefore I urge you to be reconciled back to ? because Christ has made peace with the Father and us through His shed blood on the cross!

7. The offer of eternal life is extended to you @kingblaze84 as well as to whosoever will come! But you must come! Yes, you must be born again if you are to ever see the kingdom of ? and escape from the wrath to come!

Will you come today?

What proof do you have that Jesus has "provided an escape" in the afterlife? He didn't provide an escape route when slaves were making the trip to the Atlantic hundreds of years ago, and he didn't provide an escape for his own so called chosen people during the Holocaust. I don't think you realize just how limited Jesus' powers are. You don't worship a real ? .

The proof I have is His ? resurrection and the fact that with many infallible proofs He showed Himself to be alive from the dead to Peter, the 12 apostles, 500 brethren at once, James, the 12 apostles again, and finally to Paul. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

1. The choice of mankind to rebell against ? and His commands brought sin into a world that was originally free from sin and all of its devastating effects.
    2. Thus what you see is the natural progression of the consequences of mans choice to rebell against The Creator.
    3. Therefore ? has decided what the consquences for rebellion against Him is! And the consquences are clearly spelled out in His word! For thus saith the LORD:

5. But because ? is good He has also provided a way of escape in the end when He makes all things right forever and ever! And the way of escape is also spelled out at the conclusion of the above verse when ? gives the answer for the sin problem and all the death that it causes by saying this:

"...but the gift of ? is eternal life through Jesus Christ, our LORD." Romans 6:23

6. The free gift of ? is eternal salvation by faith in Jesus Christ! In this life all you will see is death and misery for this world is under the judgement of ? ! And the final out pouring of His judgement is at hand! Wherefore I urge you to be reconciled back to ? because Christ has made peace with the Father and us through His shed blood on the cross!

7. The offer of eternal life is extended to you @kingblaze84 as well as to whosoever will come! But you must come! Yes, you must be born again if you are to ever see the kingdom of ? and escape from the wrath to come!

Will you come today?

What proof do you have that Jesus has "provided an escape" in the afterlife? He didn't provide an escape route when slaves were making the trip to the Atlantic hundreds of years ago, and he didn't provide an escape for his own so called chosen people during the Holocaust. I don't think you realize just how limited Jesus' powers are. You don't worship a real ? .

The proof I have is His ? resurrection and the fact that with many infallible proofs He showed Himself to be alive from the dead to Peter, the 12 apostles, 500 brethren at once, James, the 12 apostles again, and finally to Paul. Amen.

But there's been many others who also rose from the dead, with witnesses backing them up. People had visions of Nero coming back from the dead, after he died. Was Nero a ? too? Some people claim 2pac is still alive and faked his death.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Will you come today?

But there's been many others who also rose from the dead, with witnesses backing them up. People had visions of Nero coming back from the dead, after he died. Was Nero a ? too? Some people claim 2pac is still alive and faked his death.

No, there has only been 1 person, the ? -Man whose name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach, who defeated the grave and death. He lives forever and He has the keys to hell and death. Therefore it is a guaranteed fact that you will stand before Him one day soon. When you meet Him He will either be your savior or your judge depending on what decision you made about Him in this life. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Will you come today?

No, there has only been 1 person, the ? -Man whose name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach, who defeated the grave and death. He lives forever and He has the keys to hell and death. Therefore it is a guaranteed fact that you will stand before Him one day soon. When you meet Him He will either be your savior or your judge depending on what decision you made about Him in this life. Amen.

HAHAHA that doesn't disprove the other gods who have risen from the dead though. You don't even have proof Jesus is still alive now.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Will you come today?

HAHAHA that doesn't disprove the other gods who have risen from the dead though. You don't even have proof Jesus is still alive now.

1. No other "gods" rose from the dead.
    2. I have infinite proof that Yeshua lives forever.
    3. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2016
    Options

Will you come today?

3. Amen.

How do you know no other gods rose from the dead? Are you trying to say people make ? up sometimes......?

And you're a liar, you don't have proof of nada.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Will you come today?

3. Amen.

How do you know no other gods rose from the dead? Are you trying to say people make ? up sometimes......?

And you're a liar, you don't have proof of nada.

Amen.

1. I know Because ? can't lie.
    2. The devil is a lie.
    3. The proof is evident.

Amen.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    this is all part of the perfection of the lords plan for mankind and perfectly demonstrates the marred by still perfect creation that is nature

so in order to be perfect there must be sacrifices.

in order to know perfection you must know the imperfect.

soo..

its a constant search for balance