? haircuts..

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my boy was getting married and i had to fly to kentucky for the wedding. this was a few years ago and i had been growing out my hair to get the nice usher style mohawk. anyway, i go to the barber shop a few hours before my plane left, so i could get a fresh cut...but my normal barber wasn't there, neither was the second in command.

so they hooked me up with this old man i never saw before, looked like he been cutting hair since the 1970s...i shoulda known something was up because the dude had a jheri curl. i told him i wanted a mohawk, and he said "like mr. t?" and i was like ? no, like usher...and i showed him the pic, and of course he said he could do it...

this fool just kept the hair on top, cut the sides skin bald,no fade no nothing, and left a little strip of hair in the back that was the width of a shoelace...and he hit me with the "how you like that, my man!!!" (he spoke in old 70s slang the whole time..."i can't have you looking like a jive turkey..." ? like that)

anyway when i went to the front to pay the cashier wouldnt even accept the money. i cut the strip in the back when i went home and just basically walked around looking like i got a ? up army cut

even at the wedding ppl were laughing at me

AIN'T YOU FROM DOWNTOWN JC?
    WHICH BARBERSHOP IS/WAS THIS?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    You could write a book on bad experiences in barbershops. Trying out a new barber is always a gamble, always. A nice clipper and trimmer is one of the best investments you'll ever make. I cut, line up, and touch up my hair at home when I want to, I only visit the shop for fades since I can't cut them myself yet.

I've only had one ? up cut in my life. When I wash teenager I went to the shop to get a simple caesar... now I've been getting hair cuts long enough and I know how high the blade needs to cut and where it ought to be, but when this ? was cutting my ? he had my ? lined up about a half inch above my ear wasn't round it was straight... and to top it off he ? up the front of my hair line by not taking it out to the edges of my temples... my ? looked like a small rectangle... when that ? handed me the mirror I was in shock and horrified by the terrible job he had done... After I paid for that ? (I don't know why), I heard the entire shop cracking up as soon as I left the joint. That one bad experience taught me a lesson about going to random barbers.
  • KamPushMe
    You could write a book on bad experiences in barbershops. Trying out a new barber is always a gamble, always. A nice clipper and trimmer is one of the best investments you'll ever make. I cut, line up, and touch up my hair at home when I want to, I only visit the shop for fades since I can't cut them myself yet.

I've only had one ? up cut in my life. When I wash teenager I went to the shop to get a simple caesar... now I've been getting hair cuts long enough and I know how high the blade needs to cut and where it ought to be, but when this ? was cutting my ? he had my ? lined up about a half inch above my ear wasn't round it was straight... and to top it off he ? up the front of my hair line by not taking it out to the edges of my temples... my ? looked like a small rectangle... when that ? handed me the mirror I was in shock and horrified by the terrible job he had done... After I paid for that ? (I don't know why), I heard the entire shop cracking up as soon as I left the joint. That one bad experience taught me a lesson about going to random barbers.

loooooooooool

I'm dead
  • KamPushMe
    Bruh. When i came back to Cincinnati, my old barbershop was closed so i had a new barber. Went to a new shop and i made a mistake of going to the open barber wheb everyone else was busy. Dude looked like an old Jason Kidd. Just asked for the taper. This ? took almost an hour. He even used a straight razor. I knew something was wrong. I looked at the cut and my lineup was turrible. ? had to be using a butter knife with the line up cuz my line looked like a seismograph reading.

Never again....
    i can't breathe
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know whether to give that a lol or ether haha!
  • KamPushMe
    ? starting to grow back
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Paprika wrote: »
    I once got a haircut by a white woman because it was $5. Being frugal, this was a good deal. She didn't give me a lineup or brush off the hair that she cut off and landed on my clothes.

Had to go to another barber and got laughed at.

Even worse than a bad haircut is waiting 3 hours for your turn and constantly being told you're next. Cut my own hair now.

hate dealing with ? like this. my barber is terrible with this ? . I call this ? and schedule times and STILL have to wait 2 hours for this ? smmfh

how'd you learn how to cut your own hair? I got clippers and outliners but Im scared of ? my ? up so I never did tried it but I think its time
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a fade till like 9th grade. Came to school wit a Ceasar and a ? was like "damn, bout time ? ..? ain't rock fades in fo five years"..

I get stuck on styles

lmao I did the same ? . I always got the TI and Lil Boosie fade from baby age till I was 12 , ? had been getting tapered for years before I switched
  • PatternGang
    PatternGang Members Posts: 225
    Wouldn't call it a ? haircut but Stews father is bald (also looks hella ugly no hate it's the truth)

• KamPushMe
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    My pops prolly ? her mom back in the 80's when he was doing his rounds in Europe with the Army.
  • PatternGang
    Typical i caught feelings like a motherfuka i'm gonna cry post from Stewpid

• Stew
    ^^^didn't deny it.

"Poppa was a rollingstooooone"
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    @stew

? packin

nh
    B more slang g
  • PatternGang
    Stew wrote: »
    ^^^didn't deny it.

R u sure he is even your father mate u and him look nothing alike

Not even a joke post here or tongue in cheek but your mother may have cheated on him and u don't know who your real dad is. If u don't believe me ask anyone and not 1 person will say y'all look a like in the slightest
  • Stew
    ^^^didn't deny it.

Not even a joke post here or tongue in cheek but your mother may have cheated on him and u don't know who your real dad is. If u don't believe me ask anyone and not 1 person will say y'all look a like in the slightest

U cant possibly be this dumb....wait.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. I needed this thread today. This laughter was necessary. Thank you.
  • PatternGang
    ^^^didn't deny it.

U cant possibly be this dumb....wait.

Feelings post