The Elite Cheap Seats Posters Roundtable discussion

Options

Comments

• maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    quit hatin on the WNBA doggy.......... ? gotta ball too.....

just not on my television during prime time hours.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    29ekxl2.jpg
    Pardon the Interruption..

Continue doing what dudes in the cheapseats showers do.. allegedly
    (heard this 3rd hand from a cousin of chris brossaurd anonymous source)
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Beefs are cool as long as they dont get out of hand, or personal. Most of the beefs on here are usually funny.

The real problem in the CS is Africa's gambling problem, ? is getting out of hand. Dont get me started on Radaman's infatuation with the WNBA.

lol im workin on it nh
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Somewhere Bilifinger mad as ? he aint get listed.....

Rules

1. Any thread debating a player or two against each other should be at least 3 paragraphs long to start and the thread starter must present, stats, facts, or another credible source to help back your claim up. If you fail to do so your thread gets locked.

2. If your favorite teams are all in different states and are consistent historically good teams IE Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers, your posts become irrelevant and no one shall quote them. We will acknowledge such posters as Radaman do his daughter.

Opinions

Shitman and Millz should remain mods until death or work takes place.

Any fan who proclaims the Heat as their NBA team should be banned

Stringer Bell is the Stuart Scott of cheap seats. ? dont got a lazy eye, but posts ? 2 months late that is just as useless and Mr. Scotts stats.

huh??? my teams are in different states but not necessarily "historically good teams".....
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If I lose a debate on the internet or anywhere about anything sports related, or if anybody here thinks they know more about sports than I do, I will happily cut my own ? off.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'm sorry Shitman, i just made this ? thread for no other reason than for it to turn into a beef thread. I guess im a part of the problem. but i can admit it.
  • radaman
    edited July 2010
    Options
    just not on my television during prime time hours.

its a running joke man... I dont watch that ? for real...........
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Somewhere Bilifinger mad as ? he aint get listed.....

2. If your favorite teams are all in different states and are consistent historically good teams IE Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers, your posts become irrelevant and no one shall quote them. We will acknowledge such posters as Radaman do his daughter.

lol

Do i get a pass since in spent most of my childhood in the jungles of Africa and the only American teams i was able to watch on a regular bases were the Lakers and the Yankees? Plus, i was born in NY.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I dont care about all the other ? . I just come through to talk sports.....that being said I dont see a problem with anything in CS.

Exactly bruh
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    When the season starts, one of the Heat fans should start an "Official Miami Thread", and most of the Lebron related stuff should go there. I tried my best to upped the "Official Lakers Thread" i started regularly during the season, and as u can see by the number of pages in the thread, most of the Kobe stuff went there. It will be difficult to reduce the Lebron threads, but its a start.

i was actually going to do that today because there will be plenty of stuff to throw in there
    its not a running joke man... I watch that ? for real...........

smh
  • Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man we need to get that College football recruiting thread going again.
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    huh??? my teams are in different states but not necessarily "historically good teams".....

you're on thin ice dude. Have you seen the movie 4 Brothers? theres that part where the dude has to go meet with the gangster at the dinner table, but the gangster is ? at him so he makes the dude go eat at the kiddie table, and sit in a kiddie chair and eat with the kids. thats where you are headed
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    wack thread....

ladies and gentlemen, when you have 1 post to prove you are elite, this is how you use that post.

welcome ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

I think people from states with no professional team should get a pass.
  • Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tree Fiddy wrote: »
    While I'm at the table, let me give out a talking point.

Free throws.

Shouldn't professional bballers shoot 100% from the line? I mean damn, how many free throws you gotta shoot before you get it right?

I mean, DAMN.

Quantity is overriding quality, so here's my post again.
  • radaman
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I dont want this ? to turn into a watered down version of Cheap seats. We used to talk real ? during events and clown after the ? was over..... I see a lot of clowning thoughout events now.... or it could just be because there's no football and basketball......... *shrugs*
  • radaman
    edited July 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I think people from states with no professional team should get a pass.

Preciate it.... exactly.... we aint got ? here....
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    its a running joke man... I dont watch that ? for real...........

shaq-face.jpg

• Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    where is that dude that said when Stevie Wonder goes to see Lebron play, he's gonna think its snowing when lebron throws the powder in the air. Yeah if you know where that guy is, let him know he doesn't have a home in this thread
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    Options

If all of your pro sports teams are in seperate cities and have 20+ championships between them combined, that means you are an obvious bandwagon fan and you don't matter in life or the C.S.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I dont want this ? to turn into a watered down version of Cheap seats. We used to talk real ? during events and clown after the ? was over..... I see a lot of clowning thoughout events now.... or it could just be because there's no football and basketball......... *shrugs*

i think thats what it is. no bball or football and we have more traffic here then we did sometimes during the season. its gonna be live in here when football starts
    If all of your pro sports teams are in seperate cities and have 20+ championships between them combined, that means you are an obvious bandwagon fan and you don't matter in life or the C.S.
    bolded for truth
  • radaman
    edited July 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    you're on thin ice dude. Have you seen the movie 4 Brothers? theres that part where the dude has to go meet with the gangster at the dinner table, but the gangster is ? at him so he makes the dude go eat at the kiddie table, and sit in a kiddie chair and eat with the kids. thats where you are headed

what happened to our press conference? or are we gonna battle every night?
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Its because there is no football or basketball you Diana Tourassi jersey wearing ass ? .
  • radaman
    edited July 2010
    Options

hold up, are u talking about me or people in general? cuz my teams are the Suns, Hawks, Colts, Red Sox, Falcons..... where's the Ships???