Baby Falls Into Gorilla Cage At Zoo

Options
obnoxiouslyfresh
obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
That was soooo intense to watch. I believe the gorilla was trying to save the baby but the zookeepers had to ? it. Thank ? the baby was not hurt.

https://youtu.be/abC_7nPNwBc

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they need to shoot the ? parents for letting the kid get away like that

I might have laughed though had the Gorilla switched mindframe quick as hell and swooped the child up and head to the top of the cliff, then dropped the little ? in front of the mom..
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did they ? the gorilla?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didnt see the baby saved or the gorilla being killed. hell he even stood the kid up.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darwinism at work will make gorillas more collective and let white children die. Everyone dies protecting a European. Let them perish at their own hand.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up, humans need to stop playing ? .

Most of these situations the animals look to be protecting the kid that falls in but, they still ? it.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didnt see the baby saved or the gorilla being killed. hell he even stood the kid up.

Well it seemed like he was trying to help the baby but at any moment, he could have changed his mind, took the baby to the top of the cave and thrown him off. Anything could happen
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Most of these situations the animals look to be protecting the kid that falls in but, they still ? it.

None of you would feel that way if it was your kid. You would be praying to ? someone come through and take that gorillas head off if it meant your baby would be safe. Keep it 100.
    You too @Lou_Cypher stop the ? crying.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

None of you would feel that way if it was your kid. You would be praying to ? someone come through and take that gorillas head off if it meant your baby would be safe. Keep it 100.
    You too @Lou_Cypher stop the ? crying.

Of course I would. I would hope i would be a responsible enough parent to not let my kid fall into a ? gorilla enclosure though.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well it seemed like he was trying to help the baby but at any moment, he could have changed his mind, took the baby to the top of the cave and thrown him off. Anything could happen

aye....parents changed they mind an stopped watching they kid...? happens
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The gorilla should have come up on this not the human child and parents. Humans will wipe out the universe for our lives we truly are a locust to this planet.