Confirmed: Andre 3000 Joint Project With...Childish Gambino

Options

Comments

• Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    This is so ? stupid, of ALL the ? he could have paired with and he chose THAT ? ? Gambino ???? SMMFH SMMFH SMMFH SMMFH SMMFH

This ? gonna be singing and faggotry. It's gonna be 2 songs about rapping and the rest is gonna be about being a ? ? and wearing rolled up chinos at the ankles and shopping at vintage shops for love, drinking vanilla swirl lattes or some ultra ? rainbow ? . I ? hate Childish Gambino I don't get what ? see in his music. I hope someone poisons his vegetarian spinach sandwich and hangs him by his ? overalls. He turned Jaden Smith into a transjenner and almost tried to do the same with Chance The Rapper. ? 's so wack, 3 Stacks should have just given us an OutKast album, this ? is a spit in the face. This ? is not gonna be a rap album ? , I'm tellin yall now it's gonna be lukewarm and an album about singing. I'd vote Trump before I'd ever EVER cosign Gambino.

Well damn...

55503703.jpg?cb=1459571691
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3stacks been acting lik julez
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hip shakin music!
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know you guys don't have to listen to this if you don't want to, right?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall like Drake tho?

Childish & Drake are basically the same artist

Ill keep an open mind. Ive heard some childish stuff i like but not a whole project so far.

I think hes a way better singer than a rapper
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with gambino but 3k life ? big Boi and the outkast fans huh I'll download it
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I can't believe y'all believes this ... Actually Nevermind y'all really that stupid to believe a fake ass hip hop page... I hate every single one of you

U right. (Takes my GOAT away from OP)

After a quick Google there is no mention of this on Google.

Threadstarter is addicted to making threads he dont care to fact check
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion has spoken
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Yo is Childish the guy you ? like or is that Chance?

Childish Gambino is one of my favorite artists of all time. I dont wanna get ban on the IC, so I'll never mention this again.

Too late they got yo ban papers in the mail my ?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And everybody called me full of ? when I said that OutKast album would never happen after the concert reunion. Big Boi a true cat and has been for over a decade by not throwing this cat under the bus. Real ? : 3K said he consults his kids on what's hot because he's not into new ? , so rather than collab with a dude he's known for damn near 30 years to make some cohesive heat... He goes with Drake 2.0.

And I'm a Gambino fan.

I wish I never found 3K or Mos Def. I swear, their music moved the ? out of me and it's been hell ever since. They announce some ? , and I'm all like "Yes!" and then I get some experimental doo doo grits. It's like watching two PhD chemists say ? all that science to be really, really average ass bus drivers.
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo is Childish the guy you ? like or is that Chance?

It's funny you said that because I be thinking the same ? .

Somebody post some of these kats tracks to make me a believer of why 3K should be doing a album with anybody but Sir Lucious.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Childish Gambino having fans is offensive to me. Y'all need to ? yourselves collectively.

I don't care whether its true or not. If you listing to Childish Gambino drink battery acid.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But we can't get a final 'kast joint?

Ok..
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is so ? stupid, of ALL the ? he could have paired with and he chose THAT ? ? Gambino ???? SMMFH SMMFH SMMFH SMMFH SMMFH

This ? gonna be singing and faggotry. It's gonna be 2 songs about rapping and the rest is gonna be about being a ? ? and wearing rolled up chinos at the ankles and shopping at vintage shops for love, drinking vanilla swirl lattes or some ultra ? rainbow ? . I ? hate Childish Gambino I don't get what ? see in his music. I hope someone poisons his vegetarian spinach sandwich and hangs him by his ? overalls. He turned Jaden Smith into a transjenner and almost tried to do the same with Chance The Rapper. ? 's so wack, 3 Stacks should have just given us an OutKast album, this ? is a spit in the face. This ? is not gonna be a rap album ? , I'm tellin yall now it's gonna be lukewarm and an album about singing. I'd vote Trump before I'd ever EVER cosign Gambino.

This can't be life. I'm in tears after that. Damn sion
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even care anymore. I doubt Dre can even make music that I'd want to hear anymore. I mean I know he can still spit and drop dope lyrics, but that doesn't mean the style of music he makes will be entertaining. Cee Lo can still spit, but look what he did to that Goodie Mob album.

Big Boi is linking back up with Organized Noize. That's the project I'll look out for.
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like childish gambino only significant contribution to the world is the movie mystery team. That ? is mad funny
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhaha

This ? hates gaming guts lmfao
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went to work came home and this ? still burning me. 3k hit us with the juke. ? is this.

mccoyfake.gif

• KingFreeman
    Options
    Someone pull up that thread from the last album/ tape gambino dropped ic ? were on mock Drake's sack. You ? love you some wack ass gambino and chance.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I feel like childish gambino only significant contribution to the world is the movie mystery team. That ? is mad funny

Not even.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Highly anticipate this...2 of my favorite artists, I expect nothing but GOATNESS from this project.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It must be hard being a die hard Outkast fan nowadays Andre 3000 stay ? with their fans emotions lol
This discussion has been closed.