What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DMX goes off on a fan and him a bitch ass nigga

270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

That fan didn't want no problems
Tsotsi Cape TownLovebaboisilledoutmacadonwooKLICHEKneeGro_DuperMansapp08_2001CracceRTrillaaaaaascrapper1jee504illestni99ainneBlackAX410numbaz...80's babyBDBIIDBender RodriguezBangEm_Bart martinpayneFosheezyAP21

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isnt dude like 5'4
    BangEm_Bart
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Isnt dude like 5'4

I swear I be thinking who the fuck is scared of dmx... Just cuz a nigga talk like he 6'11 doesn't mean he is...

You gotta watch those short dude's though. If anything the pistol game might be heavy...
    texasdaking88BangEm_Bart
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Isnt dude like 5'4

I swear I be thinking who the fuck is scared of dmx... Just cuz a nigga talk like he 6'11 doesn't mean he is...

man i use to think X was a big nigga around my height (6'4) or something and when i seen him in a building in the city dude short as hell like 5'8 or some shit
    texasdaking88
  • Ilike2get bakedIlike2get baked If you think about it..it's not me....it's you. Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothin new...Earl Simmons been that nigga
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isnt dude like 5'4

You gotta watch those short dude's though. If anything the pistol game might be heavy...

Katt-Williams-Fights-Teen.png

Hahahahaha it was a little dude (well, kid) who took him down though
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    270crownst wrote: »
    All this talk about size and shit...size don't mean shit if u know what you're doing

Lil nigga speak.

If two people are both equally good fighters size wins out 9/10 times. Ask Connor McGregor how that shit went. Its why weight classes exist lol. Foh shrimp.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    texasdaking88gum989MallyG
  • 270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyson was 5.11 and knocking niggas out bigger then him..,Floyd mayweather beat Chico and Chico is taller then him...sugar ray leonard beat hitman hearts and hitman was taller then him..so what u saying @king freeman?..
    Hearns
    Roy jones beat John ruiz..and John ruiz was bigger then him..
    KLICHE
    If bruce lee was alive,would u fight that nigga?..probably not..if u was believe what u saying then go challenge floyd,go challenge ggg and see how how that outcome will go out for u
    illedout
    Like i said size is not everything..thats ya problem. if youre intimidating by a bigger man off the rip..
    Never underestimate any nigga because how short or small he is..thats just ignorance
    KLICHEKingFreemanilledout
    And it wasn't even about the size..maybe that duke x was talking probably was a big nigga..but son probably thought realistically....in terms of those niggas on stage with X would stomp the shit out of me..If I keep this tough guy act up..thats why x put that nigga in his place.simple as that
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this talk about size and shit...size don't mean shit if u know what you're doing
    Lol.. All I said was who the fuck is scared of dmx...Funny how I see niggas all the time talkin bout don't underestimate the size of a man if he small but quick to tell their 10 page essay of how they can beat every nigga that got size on them... Sounds like u underestimating a big niggas hands
    KingFreeman
    Nah duke I underestimate no niggas hand skills..from the replies I've read so far..it seems that they would be scared of dmx if he was bigger or taller..lol...that shit doesn't even make since..so u saying that u would only be scared of x or anybody,if that person was bigger then u..cmon now lol..no. it seems that you're underestimate niggas u ain't big..
    u would probably tuck ya tail between ya legs and run away knowing that the guy that u got confrontation with is bigger then u..that what it seems to me..@texasdaking88
    texasdaking88KingFreeman
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    X handled it really well, the guy was throwing shit at him so X asked him "we got a problem" he got mad but he kept control and kept the show moving, respect to X.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    270crownst
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u would probably tuck ya tail between ya legs and run away knowing that the guy that u got confrontation with is bigger then u..that what it seems to me..@texasdaking88

Lol.. Iight Lil nigga
    macadonwooTsotsi Cape Town(Nope)KingFreeman
    Who said I was a lil nigga...
    KingFreeman