DMX goes off on a fan and him a ***** ass *****

2»

Replies

• 270crownst270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess u the lil *****..lil *****
    All I said was don't underestimate lil ***** too..like I said size don't mean ***** if u know what you're doing..u was talking bad about lil *****..
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    270crownst wrote: »
    All I said was don't underestimate lil ***** too..like I said size don't mean ***** if u know what you're doing..u was talking bad about lil *****..

So size doesn't mean ***** if the other bigger guy knows what he's doing too??? .. Lol @ every Lil ***** channelling his inner Bruce Lee
  • endbossendboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    If some wild mf like DMX, attacks you with an ashtray or a bottle you better be bruce lee, or start shooting.. no other way out or get ***** up...
  • endbossendboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    And some boxing lessens wont help you in a barfight, or at a concert, that's a hole other Story... There is no reverie or something to break ***** up, its just wilding out and swinging, shooting or stabing..
    don't tell the so called super big ***** in this thread that *****..oh ***** that ***** got a axe in his hand..ah don't worry about it he's just a lil *****..***** is funny
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 6 foot tall, I would never underestimate a midget I have seen game of thrones, here is a video..

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 6 foot tall, I would never underestimate a midget I have seen game of thrones, here is a video..

Lol at this fake *****.

Lil *****.
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol at this fake *****.

Lil *****.

I thought the same thing but it's no way dude would take a dive and land like that. I think he was ***** which explains why he was ko'd so easily.

• KLICHEKLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Isnt dude like 5'4

DMX is 5'11
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ***** @270crownst went full Napoleon up in this *****. Is that a record for most frustrated posts in a row?
    Lol Nah I doubt it @SneakDZA
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True... I forgot about the KingJamal + Marley fiasco
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol at this fake *****.

Lil *****.

I thought the same thing but it's no way dude would take a dive and land like that. I think he was ***** which explains why he was ko'd so easily.

Nah fam. His head turns before the hit on the slo motion. They tried to get too slick.
  • psychobutcher psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody can get it... but, lil ***** need stay in lil ***** place. Just cause you know a bigger dude gains no points for ***** you up, that doesn't mean you can antagonize him without consequences. And DMX is not "that *****", as some of you ***** labeled him. Stop buying the myths.
  • TayGettem TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ***** is forgetting the reason they should fear X isn't his size its the fact he don't give to fcks abt doin some wild ***** and going bck to jail.

It's not all abt size or skill sometimes it's just abt what type of mind frame u have. If u big or small and good with ya hands ok cool.... that ain't gonna mean ***** if that ***** hit u with a bottle, pistol whip u, try to poke ya eye out or bite ya ear off like Tyson.

Alot of ***** tlk that good ***** but not alot of ***** willing to die abt some lil ***** like throwing things or tlkin *****....I think X one of them cats who really just don't give af and that's why ***** don't really test him especially if he gone off that boy or girl
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this talk about size and *****...size don't mean ***** if u know what you're doing
    Tyson was 5.11 and knocking ***** out bigger then him..,Floyd mayweather beat Chico and Chico is taller then him...sugar ray leonard beat hitman hearts and hitman was taller then him..so what u saying @king freeman?..
    Roy jones beat John ruiz..and John ruiz was bigger then him..
    If bruce lee was alive,would u fight that *****?..probably not..if u was believe what u saying then go challenge floyd,go challenge ggg and see how how that outcome will go out for u
    Like i said size is not everything..thats ya problem. if youre intimidating by a bigger man off the rip..
    Never underestimate any ***** because how short or small he is..thats just ignorance
    And it wasn't even about the size..maybe that duke x was talking probably was a big *****..but son probably thought realistically....in terms of those ***** on stage with X would stomp the ***** out of me..If I keep this tough guy act up..thats why x put that ***** in his place.simple as that
    Nah duke I underestimate no ***** hand skills..from the replies I've read so far..it seems that they would be scared of dmx if he was bigger or taller..lol...that ***** doesn't even make since..so u saying that u would only be scared of x or anybody,if that person was bigger then u..cmon now lol..no. it seems that you're underestimate ***** u ain't big..
    u would probably tuck ya tail between ya legs and run away knowing that the guy that u got confrontation with is bigger then u..that what it seems to me..@texasdaking88
    Who said I was a lil *****...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm pretty sure it was the "defensive" back 2 back 2 back 2 back 2 back flurry of post that might have given credence to you being a lil' *****/person.

Just an observation.