What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DMX goes off on a fan and him a bitch ass nigga

2»

Replies

• 270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess u the lil nigga..lil nigga
    All I said was don't underestimate lil niggas too..like I said size don't mean shit if u know what you're doing..u was talking bad about lil niggas..
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    270crownst wrote: »
    All I said was don't underestimate lil niggas too..like I said size don't mean shit if u know what you're doing..u was talking bad about lil niggas..

So size doesn't mean shit if the other bigger guy knows what he's doing too??? .. Lol @ every Lil nigga channelling his inner Bruce Lee
    KingFreemanpsychobutcher sobekKLICHE
  • endbossendboss Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    If some wild mf like DMX, attacks you with an ashtray or a bottle you better be bruce lee, or start shooting.. no other way out or get fucked up...
    KLICHE
  • endbossendboss Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    And some boxing lessens wont help you in a barfight, or at a concert, that's a hole other Story... There is no reverie or something to break shit up, its just wilding out and swinging, shooting or stabing..
    sTaY_TrUe
    don't tell the so called super big niggas in this thread that shit..oh shit that nigga got a axe in his hand..ah don't worry about it he's just a lil nigga..niggas is funny
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 6 foot tall, I would never underestimate a midget I have seen game of thrones, here is a video..

Lol at this fake shit.

Lil niggas.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    texasdaking88chgarcia345sobekKLICHE
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 6 foot tall, I would never underestimate a midget I have seen game of thrones, here is a video..

Lol at this fake shit.

Lil niggas.

I thought the same thing but it's no way dude would take a dive and land like that. I think he was drunk which explains why he was ko'd so easily.

e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

• KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Isnt dude like 5'4

DMX is 5'11
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
    270crownstpsychobutcher illedout
    Lol Nah I doubt it @SneakDZA
    SneakDZAtexasdaking88
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True... I forgot about the KingJamal + Marley fiasco
    270crownsttexasdaking88BlackAX410
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol at this fake shit.

Lil niggas.

I thought the same thing but it's no way dude would take a dive and land like that. I think he was drunk which explains why he was ko'd so easily.

Nah fam. His head turns before the hit on the slo motion. They tried to get too slick.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • psychobutcher psychobutcher Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody can get it... but, lil niggas need stay in lil niggas place. Just cause you know a bigger dude gains no points for fucking you up, that doesn't mean you can antagonize him without consequences. And DMX is not "that nigga", as some of you nigga labeled him. Stop buying the myths.
    My rule or your ruin.
    KingFreemantexasdaking88
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think niggas is forgetting the reason they should fear X isn't his size its the fact he don't give to fcks abt doin some wild shit and going bck to jail.

It's not all abt size or skill sometimes it's just abt what type of mind frame u have. If u big or small and good with ya hands ok cool.... that ain't gonna mean shit if that nigga hit u with a bottle, pistol whip u, try to poke ya eye out or bite ya ear off like Tyson.

Alot of niggas tlk that good shit but not alot of niggas willing to die abt some lil shit like throwing things or tlkin shit....I think X one of them cats who really just don't give af and that's why niggas don't really test him especially if he gone off that boy or girl
    texasdaking88
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this talk about size and shit...size don't mean shit if u know what you're doing
    Tyson was 5.11 and knocking niggas out bigger then him..,Floyd mayweather beat Chico and Chico is taller then him...sugar ray leonard beat hitman hearts and hitman was taller then him..so what u saying @king freeman?..
    Roy jones beat John ruiz..and John ruiz was bigger then him..
    If bruce lee was alive,would u fight that nigga?..probably not..if u was believe what u saying then go challenge floyd,go challenge ggg and see how how that outcome will go out for u
    Like i said size is not everything..thats ya problem. if youre intimidating by a bigger man off the rip..
    Never underestimate any nigga because how short or small he is..thats just ignorance
    And it wasn't even about the size..maybe that duke x was talking probably was a big nigga..but son probably thought realistically....in terms of those niggas on stage with X would stomp the shit out of me..If I keep this tough guy act up..thats why x put that nigga in his place.simple as that
    Nah duke I underestimate no niggas hand skills..from the replies I've read so far..it seems that they would be scared of dmx if he was bigger or taller..lol...that shit doesn't even make since..so u saying that u would only be scared of x or anybody,if that person was bigger then u..cmon now lol..no. it seems that you're underestimate niggas u ain't big..
    u would probably tuck ya tail between ya legs and run away knowing that the guy that u got confrontation with is bigger then u..that what it seems to me..@texasdaking88
    Who said I was a lil nigga...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm pretty sure it was the "defensive" back 2 back 2 back 2 back 2 back flurry of post that might have given credence to you being a lil' nigga/person.

Just an observation.

texasdaking88KingFreemanKLICHE