The Secret life of human pups: Men who dress up as dogs and live like them! World gone MAD!!!!!!!

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    hilarious as ?

ppl like to be babies; they ? their diapers and get changed.. true story

they get off on this.. but idgaf, let em live, it affects no one in a neg way but they're weirdos

speaking from experience right???
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    T/S you forgot to mention the doomsday angle on this one

Peep the vid above. The signs of the times are all around us. Amen.

Man get that ? out of here. If I went by those videos we would been ? up at least 2 years ago.
    Amen

fjjes9kh209t.jpeg

A flood is coming but only this time it will be a flood of fire.

"Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt; therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned and few men are left." Isaiah 24:6

fndcj8458sxh.jpeg

All I can do is sound the alarm, I can't make you respond to it. Amen.

Say bruh, you building a ark?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    T/S you forgot to mention the doomsday angle on this one

Peep the vid above. The signs of the times are all around us. Amen.

Man get that ? out of here. If I went by those videos we would been ? up at least 2 years ago.
    Amen

fjjes9kh209t.jpeg

A flood is coming but only this time it will be a flood of fire.

"Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt; therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned and few men are left." Isaiah 24:6

fndcj8458sxh.jpeg

All I can do is sound the alarm, I can't make you respond to it. Amen.

Say bruh, you building a ark?

It's already built and the door is still open! For the LORD is a strong tower and the righteous run into Him and we are safe! Hallelujah! Therefore if you want to be spared from the day of sudden destruction, ? says this:

“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: He who is holy, who is true, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, and who shuts and no one opens, says this: I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name.‘Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you. Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth."
    Revelation 3:7-10

If you read the above passage of scripture you will see that ? has promised an open door for you to enter in at and be spared from the "hour of testing" which is the coming tribulation period that will be the most terrible time in Human History according to ? . And if those days were not cut short, no flesh would survive. But for the elects sake those days will be cut short. Are you the elect? That is the question! If you are ? says this about the door:

"I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture."
    John 10:9

Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Jesus the Christ, is the ark! He is the door! He is the one who has the keys to open and shut! But don't delay getting on board the ark! For the day of the LORD will come like a thief in the night! For at such an hour as you think not, the Son of Man will come! And if He comes at a time when you aren't looking for Him or at a time when He catches you with your pants down, you will be found naked in His sight and He will assign you your portion with the hypocrites. Amen.

Thus, come to the ark before the great and terrible day of the LORD begins! Joel promised us this:

"31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

32And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."
    Joel 2:31-32

Call on Him my friend for verse 31 of Joel chapter 2 has already been fulfilled. The great sign in heaven will happen next on September 23, 2017! The day of the LORD is near my friend, even the day of the LORD is near!

Amen.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Doesn't affect me. Don't care. More power to them weird ass folks.

you are a ? enabling ass ? you need to be condemning this ? like everybody else

Looks like you got all the condemning covered. You don't need my condemnation.

And condemn it for what? Because it's strange and I'm not interested in participating in it? That's stupid as ? . So I'm cool.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also...

...shut up, ? ? .

Respectfully.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    hilarious as ?

ppl like to be babies; they ? their diapers and get changed.. true story

they get off on this.. but idgaf, let em live, it affects no one in a neg way but they're weirdos

speaking from experience right???

I'm not one of the adult babies that take part in that fantasy.

But it exists, there's a lot of weird ? out there
  • zzombie
    Doesn't affect me. Don't care. More power to them weird ass folks.

you are a ? enabling ass ? you need to be condemning this ? like everybody else

Looks like you got all the condemning covered. You don't need my condemnation.

And condemn it for what? Because it's strange and I'm not interested in participating in it? That's stupid as ? . So I'm cool.

smh when people condemn certain behavior that behavior stays taboo and thus more people are less likely to engage in it.... when people don't care it encourages more people to engage in previously taboo behavior.

Everything is ok for you ? because you don't really stand for anything or you don't stand for much
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Lol @ taking a stand against a grown ass man who is dead set on making a fool of him self.

This is where you draw the line? This?!!

Of all the things to make me go "Alright that's the last straw" this stupid ? would be way far down on my list

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is so funny

One of them dudes is an Oxford grad.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is on tonight I'll watch it and report back to you ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I choked on my poptart lmfao
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If dominate society doesn't care that this exist then ain't nothing you weak and powerless negros are gonna do to stop them dressing up like dogs. These people been weird and you are taking offense now? If the moors couldn't get them to act right what do you think in a weaken state will get them to act right?

Just let them dress up like dogs and walk off cliffs and ? .
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Lol @ taking a stand against a grown ass man who is dead set on making a fool of him self.

Of all the things to make me go "Alright that's the last straw" this stupid ? would be way far down on my list

who said anything about a last stand??? this one of many things your should stand against but you should take some kind of stand on something but you ? don't care about anything everything goes for you ? homosexual marriage, transgenders, lesbianism any form of ? you ? just shrug your shoulders and say "it's not me " i don't care which is why more and more ? goes mainstream every year. But then again you are the same ? that has no problem with trans people using the same bathroom as little girls so i really don't expect anything less from somebody like you
  • Inglewood_B
    edited June 2016

who said anything about a last stand??? this one of many things your should stand against but you should take some kind of stand on something but you ? don't care about anything everything goes for you ? homosexual marriage, transgenders, lesbianism any form of ? you ? just shrug your shoulders and say "it's not me " i don't care which is why more and more ? goes mainstream every year. But then again you are the same ? that has no problem with trans people using the same bathroom as little girls so i really don't expect anything less from somebody like you

For all the outrage about trans people I can honestly say I have never (knowingly) seen one IRL outside of the Maury Povich Show and the Internet... And I live where many of them supposedly live (Los Angeles). So no... I don't see it as this major issue that you do.

But through my own Christian upbringing and the fact that I think it's bizarre because it is not something I encounter everyday, I understand why you feel like you feel about those people.

But this ? here is so ? absurd, that to be outraged by it makes you look equally as big a ? as they do.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread is hilarious for all the wrong reasons
    -AP
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    If dominate society doesn't care that this exist then ain't nothing you weak and powerless negros are gonna do to stop them dressing up like dogs. These people been weird and you are taking offense now? If the moors couldn't get them to act right what do you think in a weaken state will get them to act right?

I was listening to Dan Lebatard show and they interviewed some crazy CAC who lived like a goat for 6 days. Bought himself prosthetic legs and a second stomach with the bacteria from a goat stomach in it to help him digest grass.

Edit: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-man-has-been-trying-to-live-life-as-a-goat

aqv0wiqoma5n.jpeg
    xzu1inzy9c4d.jpeg
    h28tgounbliz.jpeg

x4b8hvbyrfzf.gif

Wait he had the goat stomach inserted into him?
  • Inglewood_B
    Stiff wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

I was listening to Dan Lebatard show and they interviewed some crazy CAC who lived like a goat for 6 days. Bought himself prosthetic legs and a second stomach with the bacteria from a goat stomach in it to help him digest grass.

Edit: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-man-has-been-trying-to-live-life-as-a-goat

aqv0wiqoma5n.jpeg
    xzu1inzy9c4d.jpeg
    h28tgounbliz.jpeg

x4b8hvbyrfzf.gif

Wait he had the goat stomach inserted into him?

Nah... Even worse. He had it like a sack on his side, would chew the grass, spit it into the sack, let the bacteria liquify it then drink it like a nasty ass smoothie
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    about to watch now, pray for me
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited June 2016
    Yo these cacs are nasty. They've got what they call 'handlers'. Men who pretty much own their dog persona. Imagine, one guy left his fiance and moved in with his handler. There's one guy who goes out with his handler and his handler's ? (woman, not pup. There aren't any females pups)
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    This cac gotta girl who is ride or die smh talkin' about 'I'll always love him' helps him get into his latex nh suit
  • Shizlansky
    This cac gotta girl who is ride or die smh talkin' about 'I'll always love him' helps him get into his latex nh suit

They were engaged but she stopped it
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Yeah just peeped. You see at the end when the guy asked if she would get back with him if he weren't a pup? That was awkward
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Yeah just peeped. You see at the end when the guy asked if she would get back with him if he weren't a pup? That was awkward

I didn't see that part.

What she said?