Big Boi trending

Options
2»

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I guess now everybody is going to say that Andre is better than Big Boi, Big Boi ain't been relevant since Stankonia, blah blah. I am just going to say that his tweet was stupid and now go listen to Outkast... Life goes on.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    It's men fault tho. When oh ? she fine I'll wife her up became the prerequisite for marriage .... it went all down hill.

Exactly.

That's the type of women that men want so that's what's women become.
    Honestly I don't think thats exactly true.. women become thots not because that's what men want... women become thots because they want the attention.. (which could stem from many reasons)
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On some real ? black women are more successful now than ever. Their rate of successful businesses, graduation rates, property ownership etc etc are at all time highs. Most of these ? ain't ? but salute to the many black men who are not like that. It has nothing to do with tight clothes like someone tried to mention earlier. You got cats in baggy and tight clothes who ain't doing ? for they kids or have no motivation to get jobs and do better for their family.

I have also seen in single family homes the mother babies the son and treats him like a "king" and then is hard on the daughter. They feel bad their son doesn't have a dad around so they try to make him not feel bad and overparent. Meanwhile the daughter is working they ass off getting 2 jobs in high school then goes to get a dope degree in college and start getting bread. The son is given breaks to ? up and not go to college or learn a trade and stays at mommas house till they 35.

All ? monizzle jokes aside and subway hiding in the bushes ? i try to change this outside the IC. I mentor young black men once a week and try to get them thinking about the long term. In some ways things are changing in our community but in some ways some of these ? still growing up to not be ? . But i think it's on men more to step they ? up.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's men fault tho. When oh ? she fine I'll wife her up became the prerequisite for marriage .... it went all down hill.

Exactly.

Simp logic

Females are the choosers PERIOD
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Exactly.

Simp logic

Females are followers. PERIOD
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile.....
    http://www.wbrc.com/clip/12467449/valedictorian-shamed-online-for-trying-to-share-her-accomplishments

This girl getting shamed for being smart as ? . Big Boi just shared a meme, people hate on these women day in and day out.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The woman that Big Boi posted is hood boogers. Like someone said earlier, there are more black women in college now than ever. The world is bigger than what's being shown on VH1 or Bravo. If you judge black women by those negative outlets that means you're not really out here living life or in a positive environment to meet good black women.

If all you do is live in clubs, strip bars, etc then that's gonna be your reality.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Exactly.

Simp logic

Females are followers. PERIOD

Yes, the males that they CHOOSE to follow
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did Big Boi write? this laptop is annoying ever since I got that windows 10 ? and it won't open the link, ? windows 10 can I get a quote please?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so y'all really think this was Big Boi's way of declaring war on all black women?

No Big Boi is talkin about the ratchet ones out there doin ? like that not all of em.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so y'all really think this was Big Boi's way of declaring war on all black women?

No Big Boi is talkin about the ratchet ones out there doin ? like that not all of em.

He wasn't specific so ppl gon run wit it naturally
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ask ya girl Westie