Who The Fukk is TaxStone? Somebody Give Me A Crash Course

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
All i know is its apparently some nikka with a podcast.

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    so ? cat from out here in the East
  • Logic Last
    Options
    That's basically all you need to know

I dont wanna listen to the podcast though, that's why I'm askin for the cliff notes
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a Brooklyn blood.
    I wonder if he down with Dipset? lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxstone
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His cuz was plugged in the music industry in the late 90s so he would be around studios n ? on NYC scene. Seems to be why he knows so much about underground ny artists.

He was gang affiliated and was in the streets, tells a few nameless stories on his podcasts sometimes. He did some time said he was in every jail in NY state. idk the details. He got out n got popular off twitter. Somebody saw potential in him n put him on to Charlemagne and Chris Morrow (the Podfather) and gave him his own podcast.

He claims to have pushed certain artists into the spotlight that he knew would blow such as bobby schmurda, cant remember the others.

Hes been behind the scenes for a while now before he got to where hes at now.

Agree with him or not dude is hilarious.

Hes had an episode with Maino and i think another with uncle murda in the past. Look em up, listen.

He knows ppl, ppl know him, seems like hes been around. Other more established industry ppl (ie charlemagne) always talk about him about "hes cleaned up n doing good for himself nowadays"

Thats all I got
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Came up off Joe Budden on sum hoe ?

You def didn't listen to the pod it happened.

Joe started it, he was on the bs the whole interview then he snapped.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    ? ass fake gang bang jail rat informant ass ? who came up off Joe Budden on sum hoe ?

lol gotdamn ? !!!
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is a hilarious, typical Brooklyn goon that talk lots of ? .

@go figure summed it up well. All I'll add is that he been dissing troy ave for a while... Even going so far as to say he will "put troy ave in a wheel chair"

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just another ? who doesn't deserve the voice a podcast gives
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    His cuz was plugged in the music industry in the late 90s so he would be around studios n ? on NYC scene. Seems to be why he knows so much about underground ny artists.

He was gang affiliated and was in the streets, tells a few nameless stories on his podcasts sometimes. He did some time said he was in every jail in NY state. idk the details. He got out n got popular off twitter. Somebody saw potential in him n put him on to Charlemagne and Chris Morrow (the Podfather) and gave him his own podcast.

He claims to have pushed certain artists into the spotlight that he knew would blow such as bobby schmurda, cant remember the others.

Hes had an episode with Maino and i think another with uncle murda in the past. Look em up, listen.

He knows ppl, ppl know him, seems like hes been around. Other more established industry ppl (ie charlemagne) always talk about him about "hes cleaned up n doing good for himself nowadays"

Thats all I got

Manolo Rose is one of his artists too
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    He's an east new York goon who gives zero ? and apparently has alot of pull in new York. That's all I got
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

Thats all I got

good lookin'
  • Logic Last
    Options
    He's an easy new York goon who gives zero ? and apparently has alot of pull in new York. That's all I got

He an old head? from the Wu generation or the Maino generation? Bloods only been in NY for less than 10 years so i dont know
  • Logic Last
    Options
    He is a hilarious, typical Brooklyn goon that talk lots of ? .

@go figure summed it up well. All I'll add is that he been dissing troy ave for a while... Even going so far as to say he will "put troy ave in a wheel chair"

He must have some influence cause Camron responded to him calling him a snitch
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one important.
    Just another ? rapping.
    Que Sera Sera
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's an easy new York goon who gives zero ? and apparently has alot of pull in new York. That's all I got

He an old head? from the Wu generation or the Maino generation? Bloods only been in NY for less than 10 years so i dont know

Bloods been in NY since the mid to late 90's...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

He born 85
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's bitchmade
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone I don't know ? about and don't care to know ? about
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I MESS WITH TAX.

I FEEL HE'S AN UNFILTERED, UNBIASED, AND POLITICALLY INCORRECT CRACKBABY.

HE'S A NEEDED PERSONALITY ATM.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't respect artists or personalities that lack the talent to come up on their own. This ? can't keep ? names out his mouth on some ? ? .
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one important.
    Just another ? rapping.
    Que Sera Sera

um, I don't think he raps.