Lets keep it real ? , that all the way up remix is WACK as hell

white sympathizer
white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in The Reason
https://youtu.be/2ODny2oztGY

Cant believe ? was gassin this weak ? up

Old man camel talking bout survival of the littest, meanwhile you cant even keep your ? in line, all off beat and ?

Remy had the best verse on the joint easy as nothing polar bear joe said was memorable at all

This was supposed to bring that real new york back?

FOH

Comments

• KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is trash.......? blended Styles & Kiss freestyles on All the way up & thats od better than this remix
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still havent heard it. Im really not excited, although the hook is infectious, they barely rhymed on the OG version.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? is dope... cats forgot how rapping supposed to sound...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly didn't care for it. If Remy had a verse on it, I didn't hear it because listening to Fat Joe rapping is literally excruciatingly painful.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? , this is like the 12th thread about this song already
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remy and meek bodied everyone who rhymed on the beat.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    It was alright should've been wayyyyy better
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll ? bugging.. This ? tough..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a version with just styles p and Jada?
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    edited May 2016
    ? is dope... cats forgot how rapping supposed to sound...

If this is how rap is supposed to sound like.....? need to do better than that...the hottest record should have been hotter with Jay.....but it's an underwhelming dud
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus Jay jacked Action Bronsons adlib when he said "it's me"

Just sayin.
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Bodies every non-Hov verse spit in the past 2 yrs :bawling:

Hold this L ? boy :bawling:

In March, Fat Joe and Remy Ma teamed up with French Montana and Infa-Red for their catchy anthem, "All The Way Up." Last night, a remix surfaced and featured none other than JAY Z. While JAY linked up with Kanye West and Drake on "Pop Style" back in April, a track originally intended for the Toronto rapper's latest album VIEWS, JAY feature was so short that it was hard to count his appearance as a verse. Hence, this is his first proper recording of 2016 and this time around, the man we know as Jigga does not disappoint. Not only did drop a hot 20, he addressed a lot of issues that have gotten people talking over last few years. Such topics include Beyoncé's claims of JAY's infidelity in her latest album, LEMONADE, the 2014 elevator incident with Solange, how the late Prince chose to put his music through TIDAL as opposed to Spotify and Apple Music, JAY current success contrasting against his criminal past and more.

"You know you made it when the fact / Your marriage made it is worth millions
    Lemonade is a popular drink and it still is"

On April 23, JAY Z's wife Beyoncé released her surprise album LEMONADE, and it was essentially a narrative about her husband's infidelity and their marital issues. The album sold 200,000 copies the first day and over a million during its first week; Bey is racking up even more numbers and figures with her accompanying 'Formation' tour. Up until this point, JAY Z has not spoken on the topic. And although he never claimed to be guilty of any of her accusations, JAY states that the topic of their marriage generated them millions of dollars through her album, which was popular during its time of release and still is to this day. That line is also a reference to Guru's lyrics on Gang Starr's 1992 hit "DWYCK" -- "Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is." Ultimately, regardless of whether or not the rumors are true, JAY's boasting that he and his wife are cashing out on the drama because people stay thirsty for their "lemonade."

"Survival of the littest / n*ggas who really up versus n*gga up in your business / I'm in the room where real n*ggas not allowed / I'm the only one in the room that they fear right now / I think they're clear right now"

In this section, we find Jigga dropping some of that classic braggadocio he's known for. "Survival of the littest" is a clever 2016 take on Charles Darwin's theory of evolution and natural selection. When he said, "I'm in the room where real n*ggas not allowed," he's saying how there's a very low likelihood that someone with a criminal past like him (he dealt ? as a teen, once shot his brother and stabbed a record producer) would be allowed to enter the places that he gets to go to, like The White House with Obama or meetings with well-established billionaires like Warren Buffet.

"Let's celebrate, no red champagne, we don't play that / All we see is gold bottles and paper plane hats /
    Twenty one Grammy's that I use for D'usse cups"

Here, JAY cosigns his own businesses, Armond De Brignac (Ace Of ? Champagne), and Roc Nation. Instead of drinking red champagne, you will only find Mr. Carter holding Ace's gold bottles in the club. He also addresses his 2013 Grammy incident, where JAY sipped D'usse cognac -- which he has endorsed since 2012 -- straight out of his trophy. Perhaps he brings up D'usse again because DJ Khaled has recently also signed a deal with the company. Speaking of GRAMMYs, JAY also reminds us how he currently holds 21 awards.

"I'm on the penthouse floor, call your way up. The OG's say, "HOV, how high is high enough?" / I said "'till we eye and eye with the higher ups / Until we let 'em know, we ain't those n*ggas "

JAY wants listeners to know that his goals are sky-high; you can witness and maybe enjoy the products of his success as an outsider, but he will be the one inviting you into his penthouse at his own discretion. Everybody, including his day-ones, wonder when he will be satisfied with his success but Hov reveals he won't stop until he's on the same level as the elite individuals and families who run the world. Until these people see eye-to-eye with JAY, they're not ready to stop quite yet.

"Until our baby's showered in gold n*gga / Blue looking like Pac in the tub / David LaChapelle levels of not giving a f*ck"

Hova describes how this level of success will look like: their firstborn Blue Ivy Carter will be "showered in gold," an aesthetic he likens to 2Pac's infamous "Becoming Clean" bathtub photo shoot, which is shot by photographer David LaChapelle shortly after Pac was released from prison. We're not sure whether this was intentional, but the walls of the bathroom were also blue in color. #Bars

"Prince left his masters where they safe and sound / We never gonna let the elevator take him down"

These are, perhaps, the two deepest bars of the entire verse. Not only is this a tribute to Prince, he uses the late artist as an example of how TIDAL is a superior streaming platform compared to Spotify and Apple Music. How? Before he passed, Prince was in a 35-year battle with his label Warner Bros. over the ownership of his masters. After he won the rights, the Purple One removed his catalog from Spotify and Apple Music, and instead hosted his music exclusively on TIDAL. Hence, as long as JAY's in charge, Prince's music will be safe and sound. The second bar references Prince's actual death, which happened in an elevator at his Paisley Park estate; it also reference's the late artist's song "Let's Go Crazy" -- "And if de-elevator tries to bring you down / Go crazy, punch a higher floor!" The third reference is JAY's 2014 incident, where he was attacked by Beyoncé's sister Solange while he was in an elevator. JAY's not going to let that, or any of the infidelity claims from LEMONADE, take him down on his path towards further success.

• Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    ? do realize that in the course of ONE verse he bodied that trash pus*y having, miscarrying mongrel thot Beyawnce's ? awful Limearita aka struggle Confessions while showing respect to hip hop legend Guru, sh*t on social media fu*k boyz/thots who too busy hating on the GOAT to actually achieve even 1/infinityth of his success, stunted on them uppity ass crackers/? who didn't want him making power moves & fear every time he does so, debuted the GOAT slang for Summer 16' aka Survival of The Littest, reminded y'all the got the hottest bubbly in the game representing his chain, inspired the universe to continue grinding until the glass ceiling becomes ur floor while being unapologetic bout who u is & what u stand for, paid tribute to the one child that managed to escape from that wretched graveyard Beyuckce calls a ? (Blue) & Too Wong Foopac Shimkhur aka Wackavelli aka Rupac Paulkhur, finished off the VerseOTY with the BarOTY with that Prince quadruple entendre right? :bawling:

I'm no dickrider, so I will acknowledge that the GOAT's flow was slightly off in the beginning, but once he found the pocket couple bars in it was over :bawling:

Lyrically the GOAT completely annihilated not only ? Ma & Sloppy Joe, but every sorry ass excuse for a rapper who released a verse in the time since the GOAT Hov last crushed the buildings with a verse :bawling:
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    @KingFreeman
    https://youtu.be/4kvfxoPuCHs

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I like it. ? reminds me of the early to mid 2Ks before that snap era.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. ? reminds me of the early to mid 2Ks before that snap era.

Jay snapped on Go Crazy and Hustlin'.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remy has the best verse
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joint was dope i don't get what ya'll expected from a 16. But I def agree rem had the best verse, i hope Nikki responds with her own sub. Shouldn't be hard
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? do realize that in the course of ONE verse he bodied that trash pus*y having, miscarrying mongrel thot Beyawnce's ? awful Limearita aka struggle Confessions while showing respect to hip hop legend Guru, sh*t on social media fu*k boyz/thots who too busy hating on the GOAT to actually achieve even 1/infinityth of his success, stunted on them uppity ass crackers/? who didn't want him making power moves & fear every time he does so, debuted the GOAT slang for Summer 16' aka Survival of The Littest, reminded y'all the got the hottest bubbly in the game representing his chain, inspired the universe to continue grinding until the glass ceiling becomes ur floor while being unapologetic bout who u is & what u stand for, paid tribute to the one child that managed to escape from that wretched graveyard Beyuckce calls a ? (Blue) & Too Wong Foopac Shimkhur aka Wackavelli aka Rupac Paulkhur, finished off the VerseOTY with the BarOTY with that Prince quadruple entendre right? :bawling:

I'm no dickrider, so I will acknowledge that the GOAT's flow was slightly off in the beginning, but once he found the pocket couple bars in it was over :bawling:

Lyrically the GOAT completely annihilated not only ? Ma & Sloppy Joe, but every sorry ass excuse for a rapper who released a verse in the time since the GOAT Hov last crushed the buildings with a verse :bawling:

Haha .....but he's no dickrider tho..