Bronx man beats would-be ? who attacked his wife to death

Options
StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/bronx-man-beats-would-be-? -attacked-wife-death-article-1.2655389

beat1n-1-web.jpg

Mamadou Diallo was charged with manslaughter after he caught a would-be ? who had attacked his wife and beat him to death in the Bronx.
Mamadou Diallo was charged with manslaughter after he caught a would-be ? who had attacked his wife and beat him to death in the Bronx.

An enraged husband savagely beat a would-be ? to death with a tire iron after the man went after his wife inside their Bronx apartment, police sources said Tuesday.

Career criminal Earl Nash became a crime statistic Monday night in a violent throwdown with Mamadou Diallo inside an elevator at the Claremont Village apartment building, source said.

Nash, 43, was bolting from the apartment when the 61-year-old Diallo arrived — rushing to the building after a phone call from his anguished wife, sources said.

Diallo,a native of Guinea in West Africa, was charged with manslaughter in the death, officials said.

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice new york laws right chere
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    We know why he's being charged. It aint got ? to do with laws...

Black man is wrong no matter what, even when protecting his own wife and potentially preventing other women from being ?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FREE THIS MAN!!!!! When an African descent man protects his woman then the whole world gets upset at a ? ? didn't fill another jail cell, so they will put an innocent man in this.

Petition NOW!
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This'll be the first gofundme I'll contribute to
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have faith in the NYC justice system, but iffy on it.

They can charge him, but I don't see how any common sense prosecutor would want to convict him.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Husband...

beat1n-1-web.jpg

? ...

article-nash-0531.jpg

An avenging husband savagely beat a would-be ? to death with a tire iron after the man attacked his wife inside their Bronx apartment, police sources said Tuesday.

Career criminal Earl Nash became a crime statistic Monday night in a violent throwdown with Mamadou Diallo inside an blood-spattered elevator at the Claremont Village apartment building, sources said.

Nash, 43, was bolting from the Diallo apartment when the 61-year-old cab driver arrived — rushing to the building after a desperate call for help from his battered wife, sources said.

“While it was going on, I was thinking I was going to die,” Nenegale Diallo told the Daily News about the ordeal that left her naked and terrified in the hallway.

Mamadou Diallo took the elevator to the sixth floor — and when the doors opened, he spied Nash standing in the hallway.

“I see my husband, I say, ‘That’s him! Don’t let him out!’” the wife told The News.

Diallo and Nash began brawling, leaving blood in the hallway and the elevator. Sources said Nash beat Diallo with a belt as the husband bashed him in the head and body with the tire iron.

Nash suffered a fractured skull, and died at Lincoln Hospital.

“Self-defense,” claimed Mamadou Diallo, who was charged with manslaughter in the fatal fracas. “He threatened my wife, he threatened my wife.”

The bespectacled Diallo emerged from the 42nd Precinct in handcuffs, a red collared shirt and a white Tyvek suit from the waist down.

His wife said she thought her son was home when she heard pounding on the front door around 9 p.m. She was greeted instead by the crazed Nash, who forced his way inside and started dropping his pants.

“I’ll give you money,” the wife said.

“I don’t wan’t money,” Nash replied. “I’m going to ? you.”

The wife told The News that Nash then tore off all her clothes and bashed her repeatedly in the head with a chair as she fought for her life.

Diallo’s brother insisted that Nash instigated the lethal brawl.

“The guy punched him, he started fighting,” Ibrahima Diallo, 52, told the Daily News. “... This man said he’s gonna ? him, ? his family.”

Lyft driver Mamadou Diallo instead killed Nash, who had 19 prior arrests. He was released from prison just last year after serving nine years for bribery and drug possession.

Neighbors in the building defended Diallo’s response to the attack on his 51-year-old wife.

“He has a right to defend his wife,” said Katiatou Diallo, 38, who was not related to Mamadou. “What are you going to do if somebody comes in and tries to ? your wife?”

Amadu Kamara said Diallo, a native of Guinea in West Africa, was a quiet man who never caused any problems in the building.

“He seemed like a fine gentleman,” said Kamara, 47. “He’s a hard-working person. You don’t see him getting into any kind of trouble.”

According to Ibrahima Diallo, his brother’s wife and her sister fought with Nash for 20 minutes.

“He came in and punched her,” said Ibrahima Diallo. “He came in, locked the door and started fighting.”

The wife fought him off, called her husband in his cab, and he rushed into the building. Nenegale Diallo was treated and released at a local hospital.

Nash “said a lot of bad words,” said Nenegale. “He hit me too much. He takes the chair, he hits me in the head.”

Nash was paroled from prison on July 20, 2015. His most recent arrest was May 14 for aggravated harassment, sources said.

His previous arrests included drugs, arson, unlawful imprisonment, robbery and assault. In one particularly heinous 2003 case, he pleaded guilty to unlawful imprisonment for holding a 17-year-old girl captive for two days.

Authorities charged that the teen was sexually abused, stabbed and beaten — suffering a black eye, lacerations and a dislocated shoulder.

Gregory Williams, a longtime pal of Nash, described the dead man as like a brother to him.

“He was one of a kind,” said Williams, 45. “I can’t say anything bad about that gentleman.”
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Victimless crime

#FreeMamadouDiallo
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Victimless crime

#FreeMamadouDiallo
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn bruh, the ? is already posted on the first page.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/546743/bronx-man-beats-would-be-? -who-attacked-his-wife-to-death#latest
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They can charge him, but I don't see how any common sense prosecutor would want to convict him.

Then you haven't been paying attention.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free the homie.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ? up, this man shouldn't be charged and locked up.

I'll make sure I stay my black ass out of New York, they clearly don't like ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gonna drop the charges. Even a court appointed ? attorney can get him off with mental instability, situational psychosis.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sometimes in cases like this its not about getting a conviction. The fact he was charged lets you know more than likely the prosecutor going to down grade the charge but get him to plead guilty to a lesser charge(which is still wrong). The lesser charge might not carry any time but now that man is on papers and he could possibly be deported for said crime. With the prosecutor giving the man a lesser charge he/she comes off as the good guy to the majority of the public with most not even knowing or giving a ? about how that charge could change that man immigration status.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Well I was tryin to give the justice system the benefit of a doubt. But then again...this is NYC.

Wouldn't be surprised if they try to give 15 to 25. Smh.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is how they make women of color depend on cacazoid men