What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

###CreepSet PRESENTS: ASK THE GREATEST FEMALE LURKER OF ALL-TIME @missK ANYTHING

Replies

• thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Missk what type of drugs have you tried in your lifetime?
    tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
    Since its fake lesbian season @missk besides bride Name one ic chick you would 69 for the summer

Trillfate
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name one crazy place where you wouldn't mind having sex at

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    Look here @GoldieTV I post damnit! lol.

Satan used to annoy tf outta me but we now have a hate/hate relationship so it's all good. As far as a male favorite, I really don't have one. If I interact with you, we good. (Spurs fans can go to the head of the line tho)

@Rasta. lol stop.

Got him
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    MissK
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizz

Weed. My brother gave me an edible and I almost died, lol. No experience and after eating half of it I waited awhile and nothing so I ate the other half. I do not remember getting from the bed to the bathroom. I was sick as shit. Wanted to go to the ER but I'm thinking I will be laughed out of there. After I recovered I'm like so why didn't u tell me not to eat the whole thing? He called me a dumbass. I hate him. I suppose to make it up to me he now gives me stuff I can vape. I do not do it regularly

I was gonna go with @obnoxiouslyfresh but we both tend to be a little scary so idk how that would work! So @Westie might be a better choice..... @Kat don't be stingy I see you got the real thing!!

Not a crazy place I suppose but at work

What about Six?! She was cuffin yo ass lol
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    deadeye
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is no longer active here Trillfate, I assumed he meant active ladies
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    AP21deadeye
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She lurks.............
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    AP21Dupacthatboydizzdeadeye
    Dizz

Weed. My brother gave me an edible and I almost died, lol. No experience and after eating half of it I waited awhile and nothing so I ate the other half. I do not remember getting from the bed to the bathroom. I was sick as shit. Wanted to go to the ER but I'm thinking I will be laughed out of there. After I recovered I'm like so why didn't u tell me not to eat the whole thing? He called me a dumbass. I hate him. I suppose to make it up to me he now gives me stuff I can vape. I do not do it regularly

I was gonna go with @obnoxiouslyfresh but we both tend to be a little scary so idk how that would work! So @Westie might be a better choice..... @Kat don't be stingy I see you got the real thing!!

Not a crazy place I suppose but at work

lmaoooooooo man them edibles aint no joke they have you overly high. Where you wanna come down but can't. I ate a quarter of one of these smores I swear I was high atleast 10 hours. Go to sleep wake up still high af shit cray

m547sv13v2ik.jpeg

BrideofKillaMissKCashmoneyDux
    Why all the females here wanna ram they tongue in @westie pussy?!?

She gotta have that flamethrower

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I called it first though..ijs.
    MissKWestie
    Kat wrote: »
    I called it first though..ijs.

@kat want ALL the titties. Aint yo hands full with @Reesey she brought out a side of you nobody ever seen. What a solid night that was shoutout my little brother irony

KatReeseyMissKCashmoneyDux
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crazy girls tend to have good pussy i'm told
    thatboydizzgns
    Rasta. wrote: »

Crazy girls tend to have good pussy i'm told

Word. Imagine all them emotions on a saturday night everybody lit off hennesy & wine ol girl would do some damage.

Supersoaker wet

@Missk When was the last time you attended church? How spiritual are you?

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't Miss K resemble MzHummingBird or whatever that chick's name?

I always thought Ms.southern and hummingbird was the same person

I been trippin
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    UnknownUserCain
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not attend church any longer, I am agnostic. I do not begrudge people their own personal beliefs so long as they don't force it on me. I admire those that can have strong faith as I know it does help for people to believe. Last time I was in church was for a couple of funerals last year. I see nothing has changed from when I was a kid.

SH what are you asking sir?
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey missk. Whats your favorite holiday?
    I do not attend church any longer, I am agnostic. I do not begrudge people their own personal beliefs so long as they don't force it on me. I admire those that can have strong faith as I know it does help for people to believe. Last time I was in church was for a couple of funerals last year. I see nothing has changed from when I was a kid.

SH what are you asking sir?

damn this is crazy but I understand

I tried to find my way with religion and I actually like studying it but I can't believe blindly in something with no definitive proof.

@Lou_Cypher hi!! I have added to my vape flavors lol. A lemon cookie one and it's goat. As far as holidays I don't really have a favorite, they have gotten so commercialized and all about money. I do like the 4th since most of the family gets together
    BrideofKilla
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    @missk you still watch the GOAT show Banshee?
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back