What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

###CreepSet PRESENTS: ASK THE GREATEST FEMALE LURKER OF ALL-TIME @missK ANYTHING

Replies

• MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK

Would you rather know a little bit about everything or everything about one thing (of your choice)?

A little bit about everything. I have always been curious and nosy. Plus I don't think you can really know everything about one thing.
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    BrideofKilla
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    @MissK

Would you rather know a little bit about everything or everything about one thing (of your choice)?

A little bit about everything. I have always been curious and nosy. Plus I don't think you can really know everything about one thing.

Curiosity is a beautiful thing, but nosey huh?

Do you sometimes find yourself going through other peoples phones? Or do you ever eavesdrop so long that you forget that you're not part of their conversation and respond?
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK nice chesticles
    Were u an early or late developer?

Do u embrace your body to the fullest or is there any hangups that irks u?

Have u ever tried these
    afHotCajunCrunchPT.png
    If not i would love to get you some so u could try em
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NeighborhoodNomad.

No, I do not go through phones.
    Lol recall that I said I 'listen' very well.

@gns

Thanks...uh always been larger I suppose, most of the time they are hidden so people are surprised. But the flip side is if I wear a normal top there they are. Can't be helped. I think most women have hangups-I am no exception.

Never even seen those, I thought the girlscouts only sold cookies!
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    NeighborhoodNomad. BrideofKilla
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how u hide those but jah bless u
    wbatz your bang up?

An old head passed em along to me he got the hook up
    I just wanna lay in the park with on a blanket and feed you some of those
    MissK
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @missk, beards or goatees
    @AP21

A close cut beard, don't really care for really long facial hair. Depends on the man through.
    AP21
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AP21

A close cut beard, don't really care for really long facial hair. Depends on the man through.

Cool. BRB
    MissK
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK

Your favorite piece of chicken ?
    MissK
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missk i think u said u are Agnostic? how and when did u throw god deuces? did u realize prayer was bullshit or what?
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    @ChillaDaKilla
    it's probably the breast since I use that mainly for cooking things like chicken salad. I like wings too tho

@Trillfate

When my mom died. I tried my hardest to 'get right' but I had so much anger. I still don't understand that level of suffering she went through (and any other human) and in the same breath believe God is merciful. I know we all have to die, I get that. I do not buy that He forgives yet we suffer yet the suffering is our sin...etc. I have respect for religions and the theology behind it but I do not have respect for those that twist words/explanations/or stand in front a congregation demanding money/loyalty/respect/faith when so many 'leaders' are disrespecting those very same teachings.

I don't think its bullshit, it just isn't for me. I don't push my views on others but I don't want to be preached at. We were raised in the church, my mother was very devout in her beliefs even through sickness and dying. I gave her a bible which she marked and I still have it. Her faith was beautiful, admiral, and it taught me many things but it did not teach me to believe.

Also, my dad is one of the kindest men I have every met-barely ever angers. He stops to help everybody. He is not religious and I refuse to believe a man like him is condemned to hell for not being a believer.

Death is inevitable and of course I would like to see my loved ones again but ultimately I think when we go we are ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
    TrillfateBrideofKillaJoshuaMoshua
    How was Turks and Caicos @MissK ?

Post some pics of your trip.
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I didn't even know there was another smashable white girl on this site besides Kat
    Image.jpg

Trip hasn't happened yet lol

@Ibex
    I'm not white
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    proof
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK What are you?
    Image.jpg
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ibex wrote: »
    @MissK What are you?

a succubus from hades
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK What are you?

A bitch
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Trillfate
    edited August 2016
    @MissK What are you?

Mixed.
    Identify as black

Not your bitch tho @OmegaSataN
    OmegaConflictgnsBrideofKillaTrillfate
    @MissK What are you?

Mixed.
    Identify as black

Not your bitch tho @OmegaSataN

Yes you is!
    [email protected] your life story to a bunch a strangers on the internet. Da fuck did I just read
    edited August 2016

Trip hasn't happened yet lol

@Ibex
    I'm not white

Oh, well regardless, I still owe you some birthday spankings @MissK .

Hands, paddle, or other? I prefer hands...
    MissK
    NeighborhoodNomad. BrideofKilla