Lil Wayne Says "F*ck The Birdman," Shares Plans For Two New Albums

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in The Reason
tumblr_lidrrzq8l21qgu8pqo1_500.gif

While it briefly looked like Lil Wayne and Birdmanwere on pace to settle their differences, Wayne's recent comments at live shows suggest that things between him and his label are as bad as ever. After saying "? Cash Money" at a Denver performance, Weezy doubled down on the sentiment at his Saturday night in Phoenix, adding in a "? The Birdman" chant for good measure.

“I’m going through a lot of ? right now," he added later. "These n*ggas got me in bars right now, they don't want to see me make good music. I don’t know what the ? 's going on, but ? them n*ggas.”

Despite the frustration, Wayne did have some good news for fans. "I want y'all to know I've got two new albums coming y'all way,” he said to cheers from the crowd. It's unclear how these projects will be released, but judging by his recent output, chances are they will either be put out for free or through Tidal.

Watch footage from the show below. Wayne's comments come at the beginning of the clip.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_bRSj98lU&persist_app=1&app=m

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-wayne-says-f-ck-the-birdman-shares-plans-for-two-new-albums-news.21924.html

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »
    On some real ? , I wished Wayne would just chill with the saying of ? this and ? that. Handle your business side. If it don't work out then ? it, leave and rebrand your name. I'd just hate to see this dude lose his life over some ? he could have handled differently.

the rapper formerly known to be in the bushes named wayne

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdman would rather ? him than pay him...

Sooner he cuts his losses and dips out, the better.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This storyline has dragged out for a bit too long now

It really has.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »
    On some real ? , I wished Wayne would just chill with the saying of ? this and ? that. Handle your business side. If it don't work out then ? it, leave and rebrand your name. I'd just hate to see this dude lose his life over some ? he could have handled differently.

birdman aint gonna do ? . he couldn't even get respek put on his name. what make you think wayne about to do the same?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can he release it under a different alias like Tunechi?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually I wanna see him do better after this Birdman situation.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But that's his son
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    new wayne album/mixtape on tidal? sounds like monizzle's ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This storyline has dragged out for a bit too long now

Cosign. Need someone to die already.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Trillfate wrote: »
    At this point, he should just get Jay to buy him out of his Cash Money contract

Jay ain't going out of his way to do ? for wayne outside give him an outlet to drop music on tidal. He's not gunna give baby money to have the rights to have wayne on roc nation. Not after wayne rejected singing to the roc last decade and then dissed him and his wife.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jay ain't going out of his way to do ? for wayne outside give him an outlet to drop music on tidal. He's not gunna give baby money to have the rights to have wayne on roc nation. Not after wayne rejected singing to the roc last decade and then dissed him and his wife.

He'll do it if there's a clear way for him to cash a check off him. Remember, Hov is a business, man!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

He'll do it if there's a clear way for him to cash a check off him. Remember, Hov is a business, man!

But singing wayne now is like when the Celtics signed Shaq. There is no market value to buying out his expensive contract. Birdman ain't just gunna give him up for nothing and that is the issue. If Birman and slim and the ghost of slim's scary face die and Universal releases him from the bushes and Jay can sign him for cheap by all means Hov should sign him. That ? ain't happening because we know the ghost of slims scary face will never die and would haunt hov in his nightmares.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    sound sounded like Katt Williams at around the 50sec mark
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

But singing wayne now is like when the Celtics signed Shaq. There is no market value to buying out his expensive contract. Birdman ain't just gunna give him up for nothing and that is the issue. If Birman and slim and the ghost of slim's scary face die and Universal releases him from the bushes and Jay can sign him for cheap by all means Hov should sign him. That ? ain't happening because we know the ghost of slims scary face will never die and would haunt hov in his nightmares.

shut yo ? ass up