What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"Lesbians are not the same as gay males" - The IC.....

Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq ShalawamThe Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in AKA Donkey
Due to the recent emergance of our IC lesbians, a dicussion happened where certain posters basically said being a lesbian is not the same as being a "gay" male. Basically @xxCivicxx and @dnb

What do you all think?
Brother_FivesilverfoxxDupacThereal_ba

Replies

• Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

ChiCity wrote: »
    Homosexual is Homosexual
    Kat wrote: »
    Gay shit is gay shit.

CS....why is there even confusion about this?
    deadeye
    I swear to God, if this dumb shit does numbers...

Watch
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    before i say lock this moronic thread, i think there point was there is nosuch thing as lesbianism since they still take dick...albeit a plastic one.... anyway lock this shit
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

manofmorehouse
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gay shit is gay shit.

229o5j75uik9.gif
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    MelqartOlorun22Thereal_ba
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the difference is females can't use their sexual organs to the extent males can. Females got their fingers, toes, tongues, dildos and stuff but with males it's penetration.
    Brother_Five
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear to God, if this dumb shit does numbers...

You know it will.

Niggas gonna be droppin scientific research articles, titangraphs, personal experiences, etc.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    SneakDZAYoung Stefblackgod813CapitalB
    before i say lock this moronic thread, i think there point was there is nosuch thing as lesbianism since they still take dick...albeit a plastic one.... anyway lock this shit

For real...i only made this thread so the posters that dont think it's the same can argue their point without derailing another thread.

I think the difference is females can't use their sexual organs to the extent males can. Females got their fingers, toes, tongues, dildos and stuff but with males it's penetration.

Women are "built" for penetration. So they cant be "gay" just because of how they choose to climax, even if they are attracted to the same sex?

I need someone to make this make sense....

Women are "built" for penetration. So they cant be "gay" just because of how they choose to climax, even if they are attracted to the same sex?

No. Women are built to be penetrated. Men do the penetrating. Women can only penetrate with not sexual things, fingers, toes, tongues etc. Men are using sexual organs in none sexual places. Men and women can both be gay but I thought the topic was why is it different, so I said my thing about organs and dildos.
    Ajackson17
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I've fucked enough lesbians to know that the majority will choose up on the right male

I'd rather females munch on eachother while waiting for the male as opposed to racking up high body counts with sub-par males

what?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

That's the only thing I've come up with why it's different for men than women when gay.
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've fucked enough lesbians to know that the majority will choose up on the right male

I'd rather females munch on eachother while waiting for the male as opposed to racking up high body counts with sub-par males

What does this even mean bruh? Lol

I really don't understand how 2 sentences are confusing you lol
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz

No. Women are built to be penetrated. Men do the penetrating. Women can only penetrate with not sexual things, fingers, toes, tongues etc. Men are using sexual organs in none sexual places. Men and women can both be gay but I thought the topic was why is it different, so I said my thing about organs and dildos.

This is a good point too

Lesbians still use phallic objects for sex

Russell-Wilson.jpg

RIP Chinx Drugz
    edited May 2016

I get what you are saying. Men have to be aroused to perform, and that doesn't necessarily apply to women. But im looking at it like any consensual sexual act with someone of the same sex is homosexual sex in my eyes. Technicalities aside. A woman performing oral sex another woman is the same thing as a man doing it to another man.
    OhMars wrote: »

Why you fucking so many lesbians bruh
    My niggas hitting lesbian bars looking for a Manny fresh.

Nah no butch lesbians

I'm in atl, there are a lot of lesbians out here lol

Russell-Wilson.jpg

RIP Chinx Drugz

I get what you are saying. Men have to be aroused to perform, and that doesn't necessarily apply to women. But im looking at it like any consensual sexual act with someone of the same sex is homosexual sex in my eyes. Technicalities aside. A woman performing oral sex another woman is the same thing as a man doing it to another man.

I don't disagree with that at all, I just thought it was to offer thoughts on why it is seen as more offensive than lesbians.
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of that shit changes the fact that gay shit is gay shit. Male or female..you can't be cool with one and not the other unless you're totally fine with supporting a hypocritical double standard.

Double standards are a part of life. On topic, I know a gang of "ex-lesbians". They are basically getting fucked by a replica dick. They're straight but just confused. Lez be honest...lmao. Chick's can explore and experiment. Men can't. Is it a double standard??Yep. Such is life. Both are gay, but it's levels
    xxCivicxxOlorun22