"Lesbians are not the same as ? males" - The IC.....

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there ya go...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll really like talking about ? ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    None of that ? changes the fact that ? ? is ? ? . Male or female..you can't be cool with one and not the other unless you're totally fine with supporting a hypocritical double standard.

Double standards are a part of life. On topic, I know a gang of "ex-lesbians". They are basically getting ? by a replica ? . They're straight but just confused. ? be honest...lmao. Chick's can explore and experiment. Men can't. Is it a double standard??Yep. Such is life.Both are ? , but it's levels

So there isn't any difference. Cool.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited May 2016

Seems like you don't believe a discussion about lesbianism is ? either. Where was this when Khaleesi and Kat wrre talking about lesbian sex?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

Seems like you don't believe a discussion about lesbianism is ? either. Where was this when Khaleesi and Kat wrre talking about lesbian sex?

iycabqzpnk74.jpg
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women are naturally attracted to other Women and there's nothing wrong with nature.

But just because a Woman might find another Woman attractive, doesn't necessarily mean that she want's to throw her on her back, push her ankles up to her ears and devour her ? . You know? Just because she may acknowledge another bad ? in her presence doesn't necessarily mean she wants to ride that ? 's face until she almost suffocates. Understand. Just because a woman may recognize the physical beauty of another woman doesn't necessarily mean she wants to flip that ? on her side, spread her ass open and eat her ? out. That's not what I'm saying. (....mmmmm)

I guess what I'm saying is that True Beauty can't be denied.

Now if a Woman is with a Woman who looks JUST LIKE a Man, that's just some good old fashioned confusion and she really want's a Man, but she just want's her Man to act like a Woman. Confusion.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ? is ? ? .
    None of that ? changes the fact that ? ? is ? ? . Male or female..you can't be cool with one and not the other unless you're totally fine with supporting a hypocritical double standard.

This ? ^^^^ is right
  • Arya Tsaddiq
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the disrespect. FIGHT BACK CRUDE!
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just like ? .. I don't think I qualify to be a lesbian...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited June 2016

Lets play "Imagine Bride"

Now you are a man. You say this....
    I just like *insert a male body part*... I don't think I qualify to be ? ...

or nah?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eSkeeted in @Kat and birthed this thread
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Hahaha daaaaang Judah , why I gotta be a lesbian though? Lol

I C beauty in all. And there are some fine specimens in this world ;-)

And lesbians are exactly the same as ? males in reality.

Society is what deems /categorizes them differently.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "a woman will keep from her man that she has eaten ? yet would want to know if her man has sucked a ? "

Sidenote: in plain sight you can observe that so called hetero people are bi curious, by observing their interest in ? ' sex life, also their interest in the sex life of those that are the same sex as them,
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lets play "Imagine Bride"

Now you are a man. You say this....
    I just like *insert a male body part*... I don't think I qualify to be ? ...

or nah?

Insert male body part... Welp , think I found my next tattoo...

Nah but seriously, the world isn't black and white anymore... I've been told there's like 50 shades of gray... the next generation coming up I've heard a few of them consider themselves sexually fluid...

I don't think we should try to classify anyone though. Let people define themselves to you cause anything less is just speculation.

I do think it's hypocritical to only accept homosexuality in the form of lesbianism though.

I think @? _Lyfe would probably have an interesting take on this topic... Wonder if she's lurking...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Not into females like that so not an IC Lesbian but ....

I used to say there is no such thing as a bisexual person. If you participate is ? sex ... You are ?

But now I don't even care. Like seriously whatever does it for you .... Then do you . Let your freak flag fly ....or don't

Unless it involves kids or animals or body fluids ....I have draw the line somewhere
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are not the same thing though. They have similarities but there are differences
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    LUClEN wrote: »
    They are not the same thing though. They have similarities but there are differences

The original discussion was based on people that supposedly abhor "homosexuality" from a moral standpoint but are ok with lesbians.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

The original discussion was based on people that supposedly abhor "homosexuality" from a moral standpoint but are ok with lesbians.

I don't "abhor" male homosexuality, people can do what they wanna do

I just want the sexual part of it to be kept as far away from me as possible
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

I don't "abhor" male homosexuality, people can do what they wanna do

I just want the sexual part of it to be kept as far away from me as possible

Thats hypocrisy
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn ...i cant remember the last time i saw a post from Crude and you call that dude a ? ...

aww ? lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    AP21 wrote: »
    damn ...i cant remember the last time i saw a post from Crude and you call that dude a ? ...

aww ? lol

I thought it was a running joke