"Lesbians are not the same as ? males" - The IC.....

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that aint no better Judah lol
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    They are not the same thing though. They have similarities but there are differences

The original discussion was based on people that supposedly abhor "homosexuality" from a moral standpoint but are ok with lesbians.

I don't "abhor" male homosexuality, people can do what they wanna do

I just want the sexual part of it to be kept as far away from me as possible

Thats hypocrisy

I'm not sure how, but if it is, oh well /shrug
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole "hypocrisy" badge regarding male and female homosexuality depends on a number of factors...

For instance I'm indifferent to watching 2 females make out because I'm naturally attracted to women.

The same way some women wouldn't mind having ? males as friends or associates

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never met a 100% Lesbian. Meaning a woman who has never ? a ? , sucked a ? and find sex with men utterly disgusting. That's a real Lesbian.

What you have outchea now is women who got ? over by men, so they get frustrated and ? women. But good ? will always make em come home.

She's only a "Lesbian" when there are no men she like around.

Nah, I've met and know women..that aint ? wit ? ...period

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never met a 100% Lesbian. Meaning a woman who has never ? a ? , sucked a ? and find sex with men utterly disgusting. That's a real Lesbian.

What you have outchea now is women who got ? over by men, so they get frustrated and ? women. But good ? will always make em come home.

? like to forget these butch ? are considered lesbians lol.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think you can about /thread on this one here.

Society is so ass backwards it makes no sense what so ever.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them butch dikes are the most jealous people. If the girl they like or going with end up choosing on you then they will throw the most salt anyone ever will because they know that they are no match, you are the real deal & you are what they really wanna be.

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk tho I'm tired of ? hittin on me at the ? bar. They be buying hella drinks thinking I'm a ? tho.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fact: There are a lot of lesbians with kids.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How do you know, they ain't ? wit ? ? Because that's what they told you.

I only ? model ? , 9s or better

^^^see how easy it is to lie.

Closet ? ? lie all the time. AND fake lesbians scream ducktales too.

You're crazy if you believe a ? is going to live a dickless life. Women don't have that kind of discipline or willpower.

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Fact: There are a lot of lesbians with kids.

Disgusts me each and every time one of my butch ? friends has a kid. I smh @ dudes that would stoop so low
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But is a ? transgendered woman the same as a straight natural born male?

This world is crazy.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I got a good example at work. Girl swearing errday she is gayer that Ellen Degeneres. But when we are alone or at the swimming, she 'Accidentally' touches me a lot of times, gives me shoulder massages and asks me whenni invite her for dinner.

Lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the other side I know a real Lesbian. She cant even stand staying next to a man more than 5 minutes.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the other side I know a real Lesbian. She cant even stand staying next to a man more than 5 minutes.

She's been hurt by a ? before. That's all that is. Her way of getting back at that one man that broke her heart is to shun all men. Story of most lesbians lives
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options

That's not a real lesbian. That's a scorned ? . Your sexual preference shouldn't effect anything else but your libido.

People make the same mistake with transgender people. Transgender is psychological, and only refers to the gender you identify as mentally. If you're a female that wants to become a male and you like girls, you're a transgender AND ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    They are not the same thing though. They have similarities but there are differences

The original discussion was based on people that supposedly abhor "homosexuality" from a moral standpoint but are ok with lesbians.

That's fine, it doesn't change what I said though. They are different and you can look at them differently from a Moral standpoint or a scientific one as a result.

To play devil's advocate the ? male community has played a big role in the spread of ? and AIDS. That's not morally right
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know this ? that gotta baby by a butch ? . That ? wear baggy clothes & talk like a Memphis ? . I asked one of my peoples "what tf wrong with that ? ? How tf he find attraction in that girl? That ? weird af". ? didn't have an answer but she must've got some good ? smdh
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's the same thing, literally, in more ways than one.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its make me feel werid
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean there is at least one major difference. A woman that has sex with another woman doesn't really have to have anything done to her that isn't on the table in a heterosexual relationship. ? men take ? in the ass. That's not part of hetero sexy for a man no matter how you cut it.