MiamiNights
MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in The Reason

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice interview

But it look like he ? wit that white, somebody could have give homie some lotion for his hands.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vlad questions like a gotdamn lawyer. He want details and ?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After watching him interview Freeway Rick, I was like vlad needs to stop talking to criminals.

This dude would walk through the Sahara desert bare foot with no water if it was guaranteed that someone who sold a kilo was on the other side and wanted an interview.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After watching him interview Freeway Rick, I was like vlad needs to stop talking to criminals.

This dude would walk through the Sahara desert bare foot with no water if it was guaranteed that someone who sold a kilo was on the other side and wanted an interview.

Does he really talk to that many? It seems he has more hip hop artist, old and new, which is great.

But one thing I will say is it feels like he drops a new interview every hour on the hour. After a while he gonna be talking to the same ? over and over about nothing. Hasn't he had Lord Jamar on there like 8 times in the last 3 years or so.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You right, Boston George interview

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H627PRoE22I
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ vlad

"so what exactly happened that day?"
    "so you were giving your sister's boyfriend drugs to sell? how much did you give him?"
    "oh u didn't give him anything but you told him you'd hook him up?"
    "what kinda car you give him?"

sheesh..... ? was 30 years ago vlad....
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he interview black people may they be criminals or whatever suck a ? don't question the culture
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    good interview