What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Battle of the Mainstream Albums: Which is better Views or TLOP

2»

Replies

• JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Views
    Sion wrote: »
    Lol @Sion being Drake's sole supporter

I thought TLOP was a mess. The only good songs were ULB, Real Friends, 30 Hours, NMPILA - the rest was forgettable and over hyped. Views was more cohesive. But this is the IC so Drake wouldn't win in ANY bout against any rapper on here but if this was a nationwide poll, Drake would win.

This brother speaking the gospel. The Drake hate on this site is unhealthy.......LOL.
    SionStoneColdMikey
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    TLOP easily

Drake had 2 dope tracks 1 hmm it's cool and hotline bling everything else he could've kept
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    achewon87rip.dilla
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanye album just sounded like random tracks. I didn't listen to Drake
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    Fuck Views
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tlop was trash yet it wins by default since ill probably never listen to views
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • Trilliam H. ImpalaTrilliam H. Impala West PhillyPosts: 91 ✭✭
    Both them shits is ass :bawling:

Fuck Kangay Zest aka Prostate Monche aka Sticky Anal-Fingaz aka Bruce Bruce Jenner aka Kimye Kartrashian aka Koonye West aka Zzzeeus Christ aka Yawnye Zzzest & fuck Drizzy Vanilli aka Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka Kirby Graham aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Swag Tsung aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka Kike & The Ghostwriting Gang aka LL Kike J aka Jewpac Shakike aka Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Pisstikal aka Pissy Elliott aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious D.E.P.E.N.D.S. aka Kosher Cell :bawling:

Still, I'll take The Love of Prostates aka 808's & Prostates aka My Beautiful Dark Twisted Foreclosure aka Prolapse Blowout aka Late Lubrication by far over Purchase The Throne aka Only Built For Fruity Simps aka Views From The Concentration Tents aka Views From The Six Ghostwriters aka Views From The Recycle Bin aka Northernsimpalisticmountiemusik aka Ghostwriters With an Attitude :bawling:

MCHG shits on both of em combined too :bawling:
    MCHG > anything ur fav rapper ever dropped

Don't be mad, just deal with it.
    Lab BabyLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    Both them shits is ass :bawling:

Fuck Kangay Zest aka Prostate Monche aka Sticky Anal-Fingaz aka Bruce Bruce Jenner aka Kimye Kartrashian aka Koonye West aka Zzzeeus Christ aka Yawnye Zzzest & fuck Drizzy Vanilli aka Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka Kirby Graham aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Swag Tsung aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka Kike & The Ghostwriting Gang aka LL Kike J aka Jewpac Shakike aka Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Pisstikal aka Pissy Elliott aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious D.E.P.E.N.D.S. aka Kosher Cell :bawling:

Still, I'll take The Love of Prostates aka 808's & Prostates aka My Beautiful Dark Twisted Foreclosure aka Prolapse Blowout aka Late Lubrication by far over Purchase The Throne aka Only Built For Fruity Simps aka Views From The Concentration Tents aka Views From The Six Ghostwriters aka Views From The Recycle Bin aka Northernsimpalisticmountiemusik aka Ghostwriters With an Attitude :bawling:

MCHG shits on both of em combined too :bawling:

So basically you chose TLOP
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    TLOP
    You guys know my stance on tidal and i pay monthly for apple music. But lets be honest TLOP was a better mainstream album and a better hip hop album. Views outside of a few songs caters to a select target market of crybaby niggas. How you one of the hottest rappers in the game got fame and money and you still hurt over some girl from 7th grade bio class who you love drake? What type of crybaby giving these thots redemption out here in these streets?

Now i may live in a nice neighborhood in CT and grew up playing hockey listening to dave matthews band on some cornball shit. But Drake out cornballs me on views from the bitch. That takes allot of bitchasssness to out cornball me. TLOP while far from perfect but was a hip hop album. Ultra Light beams will one day cure cancer. That beat change in famous goes 5 dollar footlong cheese and ham sandwich b. Wolves premise of mary being in the club is dope. No more parties in LA goes hard etc etc.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    rip.dilla
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    TLOP
    I rock with Yeezus on this one. Views was a 6.75 TLOP was 7.25

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    You guys know my stance on tidal and i pay monthly for apple music. But lets be honest TLOP was a better mainstream album and a better hip hop album. Views outside of a few songs caters to a select target market of crybaby niggas. How you one of the hottest rappers in the game got fame and money and you still hurt over some girl from 7th grade bio class who you love drake? What type of crybaby giving these thots redemption out here in these streets?

Now i may live in a nice neighborhood in CT and grew up playing hockey listening to dave matthews band on some cornball shit. But Drake out cornballs me on views from the bitch. That takes allot of bitchasssness to out cornball me. TLOP while far from perfect but was a hip hop album. Ultra Light beams will one day cure cancer. That beat change in famous goes 5 dollar footlong cheese and ham sandwich b. Wolves premise of mary being in the club is dope. No more parties in LA goes hard etc etc.

Shit, Dave Matthews is an environmentalist. It takes a lot of discipline to recycle, separate glass from plastic, etc. Plus they're one of the few bands that can legitimately cover Jimi Hendrix. Bumpin The Space Between makes a nigga wanna invest in a hybrid and clean his garage. Views makes me wanna look up the girl in 5th grade I let borrow my pencil and call her singing Shaggy songs. Complete waste of time.
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14LcnsdbyROYALTYGo figure
  • anduinanduin Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    Views might be the more cohesive album but TLOP has some beasts on it minus some wack verses. Drake has better songs this year from features than he does on his album.
  • Lebong JamesLebong James Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    Ultra Light beams will one day cure cancer. That beat change in famous goes 5 dollar footlong cheese and ham sandwich b. Wolves premise of mary being in the club is dope. No more parties in LA goes hard etc etc.

large.jpg
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    Stop it. TLoP. Drake put that shit out with zero effort, and it sounds like it.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    BOTH ALBUMS ARE WACK...
    BUT PABLO WAS BETTER...
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY