How does a man revamp his image for a relationship

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can a man take his image of being a no-good, ain't ? , uncommitted, self-absorbed ? and transform that into a man that any woman would be proud to take home to meet mom and dad and talk to her friends about (and honestly)?

How do you suggest a man go about changing his image? Is there a PR(Public Relations) for DOG ? ?

Comments

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Be yourself. It's some woman out there willing to put up with your ? . Trying to change to fit the image of what others want will only make u resentful and you'll exhibit those dog behaviors full force once u break
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Not necessarily tryna change for others..but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results so at some point you gotta change for yourself..

But will others recognize and accept those changes as genuine?
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably not, if they've know u before. But so what? ? em. Change the chick's that you're going for. If u genuinely see a problem in yourself that u want to change for YOURSELF, then by all means do it. But switching up who u are to attract chick's is crazy. U gotta think, u changing who u are so do they really like u or your representative??
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    U 100% right @manofmorehouse I was just curious to hear how the ladies view positive changes in a man they know to be a dogg...Are these changes even recognized u know? Just curious.

Maybe some of the ladies will respond...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like you should change you for you, but I think you're at a place where you recognize that.

You may not be able to change the perception of someone that you've already done wrong, but it's never too late to change and improve.

The right woman will come along once you do so and she'll love you for the man you've become and not the man you were.

The real question is are you really willing to put in the work to grow and improve. If not, might as well just embrace who you are and live the life that comes with that.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If jesus told people to "just go forth and do it no more"

who am I to say that's not good enough?

but that's for everyone, not just men.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Ladies, is your man's image in the eyes of other women important to you?

If not, maybe it's not worth trying to change if I'm OK with being labeled a dogg by other women..but it's that pool of women I may have to choose from for the next relationship so...

Vicious cycle that keeps repeating
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? her in the ?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn they just sonned the ? outta t/s...
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Damn they just sonned the ? outta t/s...

Yea all this internet advice in a troll thread I'm so overwhelmed...

foh Va ?
  • blixy
    blixy Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Can a man take his image of being a no-good, ain't ? , uncommitted, self-absorbed ? and transform that into a man that any woman would be proud to take home to meet mom and dad and talk to her friends about (and honestly)?

How do you suggest a man go about changing his image? Is there a PR(Public Relations) for DOG ? ?

Did you meet a nice girl? If so, hope it goes well!
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    a0c2ed3fd4a48eefadaf9e199d7d82e2.jpg

Both are important