Options
    I got a few..
    but for now bout to be late to take my son to Kung Fu
    '..and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life.'

#bars
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time the coach said if I didn't finish the horses faster than the last time the whole team would have to run em again...

..and I aint never ran so ? damn fast in my life.

That's all I got...? running.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    One time the coach said if I didn't finish the horses faster than the last time the whole team would have to run em again...

What

What?

You've never run horses? You ain't real Poncho.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here jackn off horses
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I was a little ass ? ..playing with ? n slapping ? knawmean. I had made a bet with one of my homies that I could ? 100 female ? before the summer was up.....i took up the challenge and saw the biggest ass my young ass had seen at that very moment I proceeded to "accidentally " rub up or ? this ? 's ass.....she didn't say nuthin and I kept doing it and I was really feeling myself. ......i step outside and I see fat ? . ....she pointing at me to this steroid headed ? ....talkin bout that little boy was ? me this ? took off his belt and chased me down

And I never ran so gatdahm fast in my entire life
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Once I was in Texas and while walking back to my hotel from IHOP I heard a rustling in the grass.... Then I saw red eyes... And heard a growl that could have only came from another realm

And to make matters worse whatever it was stood up from 4 legs to 2....

..and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life.

It was a chupacabra.

Smh......
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't believe that you was lil fat ? hell naw
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Well regardless of your imaginings, I played 4 years of HS ball.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So you was a butch softball player....cool
  • Kat
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    We used to mess with these dogs in my neighborhood, one was just a regular dog, but the other one was literally satan. It was one of those dogs that could jump the fence, but he didn't know he could jump it. So me and my little crew of like 4 walk by the crib on our way to the store or somethin and talk ? to it, he would follow us along the fence mad as hell bruh. He would always stand up and put his front paws on the fence and bark on some "? ass ? if I ever get loose i'm killin all ya'll".

So one summer afternoon we doin our usual 1,2 on the way to the store, throwin rocks in these people back yard at the dog, yellin at it, we was still real young bad as hell so you know how young ? are, we don't know how to cuss lol, and when we did we thought it was cool, just yellin anything "i'll beat yo muthafuckin ? ass" lol. So the dog is goin ham, slobberin n ? and he put his paws on the fence like usual, we in the middle of the street thinkin nothin of it....Bruh.....This ? used his front paws as leverage and pulled his back paws to the top of the fence tho!!!!!!!!!!

When he did that, it was like hittin the button that make time slow down when you got trevor on GTA. Everybody was at work and there wasn't a SINGLE ? CAR TO JUMP ON FOR HALF A BLOCK. I had Dwayne wade's first step tho. You know how it is when you get chased by that one mean dog in the hood. It's fun, and terrifying at the same time. These ? could have been gettin mauled, and I wouldn't have known it because I hit the cut and didn't look back, lost my beeper in the process too, it wasn't on though lol. You know I was perpin for the thotlets back then.

Needless to say......
    '..I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life.'

NIG-GA...
    Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq_zpseikcfs20.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kicked my brother in the ? .... once
    '..and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life.'

he still caught me.