Tell a story that ends with...

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Well regardless of your imaginings, I played 4 years of HS ball.

That's a lie
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kicked my brother in the ? .... once
    '..and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life.'

he still caught me.

? you were annoying

My nicname in HS was bitchus annoyus.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and group of about 25 teens were all drinking on this hilltop. Cops show up

still caught me, and only me

You out there getting trains ran on you by teenagers?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and group of about 25 teens were all drinking on this hilltop. Cops show up

still caught me, and only me

You out there getting trains ran on you by teenagers?

f6590d020196d35c0e76b035d54afbfd.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no more stories?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ? pulled a gun on me and my friend, we both turn to run. I triped that ?

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? pulled a gun on me and my friend, we both turn to run. I triped that ?

Come on man, no lead up or fallout to the story?

Nah, I learn to stop telling full stories on here
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I once got into a scuffle with two skinheads in the club, the bouncers threw us all out and in front of the club it was 2 vs 2 and i told my friend no problem we got this... suddenly a van pulls up on the other side of the street and 6 skinheads jump out and start running towards us...i didn't have a weapon on me so i ain't never ran so fast in my ? life...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time the coach said if I didn't finish the horses faster than the last time the whole team would have to run em again...

..and I aint never ran so ? damn fast in my life.

That's all I got...? running.

is this when u got the train ran on u?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time the coach said if I didn't finish the horses faster than the last time the whole team would have to run em again...

..and I aint never ran so ? damn fast in my life.

That's all I got...? running.

is this when u got the train ran on u?

By the horses??
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white people version

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13418951_1756401917961290_4060575293965325568_n.jpg?oh=59128188e198c4d93e45092ae19106a8&oe=57F94A49[/img]
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet you reminisce whenever "never scared" comes on.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was trying to holler at this ? in Chesapeake and she didnt want her father to meet me yet. Me and the homies went to her cousin house in Norfolk. Cousin had this big ass dog that they kept locked up when company came by. Needless to say that mfer got out while the Cousin and her aunt was gon. I was the fastest of us all and that mfer locked in on me. I ran into traffic and just so happen to jump on the aunt car all the way to the ? roof. I had never ran so fast in my life.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    man, first time I went back to Turkey, and we go right to the ? village. I think I was 12.

them dogs in the village bruh, aint nothing like America. they jumping 7-8 foot concrete fences and ? ? up. no leash. and ofcourse, them mafuckas live outside.

One night, its passed midnight and im walking from the house I was chilling in to the house im supposed to sleep in. distance like 100 yards or so. right in the middle of my walk im like ? it ima take a ? .

so, im out there ? and all i hear is a bark. now mind you, Im at the ? village, ? is pitch ? black at night. So i hear the bark, turn around and all i see in the distance is eyes.

Maaaaan, soon as I heard the bark and saw them eyes, stopped ? ,

and I never ran that fast in my life, ? out and all. nh.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back in the ratchet life days......me and the homie decide to hit the weedman's crib while he was gone.....walked over there (literally like 2 streets over) and went around back.....the ? window is open and im thinkin this ? is too easy sumn aint right.....but we get in and my boy goes and starts unpluggin electronics and all kinda ? he know we cant carry.....im lookin for cash and dope.....after a while of not finding ? im like we gotta go, and hop back out the window....he hands me a dvd player and PS out the window and then starts to climb out....he gets halfway out and all of a sudden we hear a womans voice yell "Get yo ass outta here!" and 2 shots go off.....

my boys lil short ass passed me up and I swear I took off before him lol

cold part is I still ? wit ol boy til this day....always got it on my mind when Im around tho
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    man, first time I went back to Turkey, and we go right to the ? village. I think I was 12.

them dogs in the village bruh, aint nothing like America. they jumping 7-8 foot concrete fences and ? ? up. no leash. and ofcourse, them mafuckas live outside.

One night, its passed midnight and im walking from the house I was chilling in to the house im supposed to sleep in. distance like 100 yards or so. right in the middle of my walk im like ? it ima take a ? .

so, im out there ? and all i hear is a bark. now mind you, Im at the ? village, ? is pitch ? black at night. So i hear the bark, turn around and all i see in the distance is eyes.

Are you talking about Kangal dogs @AZTG ? Those things are ? terrifying!
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options
    When I was in middle school, me and my homeboys from the neighborhood used to all ride the train home together. We would also click up with others from neighborhoods close to ours and just hit the train like 25 deep.

One day, one of the older dudes in the group told my Vietnamese patna that he wanted to see him "make the window sparkle." I asked what the ? does that mean and dude said just watch.

When me and Nam (his actual name) got off the train, he walked up to this one kinda oval shaped window and punched it. It didn't break apart, but it did shatter and thus "sparkled."

The next day was my turn, and because I was especially ? back then I found shattering the window to be a lot of fun. I started doing it every time I took the train.

Until one day, when I socked the window and a strong ass hand grabbed my shoulder. They might have said "police."

I aint never ran so ? fast in my life.

I decided to get more intelligent about committing vandalism.
  • AZTG
    Options

nah. that woulda made everything much worse though. ive been next to some Kangal dogs up close and its hard to even call them dogs, they should be their own species.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

nah. that woulda made everything much worse though. ive been next to some Kangal dogs up close and its hard to even call them dogs, they should be their own species.

I want to go to Turkey, but between the war in the East, ? blowing up in the cities and apparently at least two breeds of giant, vicious dogs, I think ima chill for a while
  • AZTG
    Options

I want to go to Turkey, but between the war in the East, ? blowing up in the cities and apparently at least two breeds of giant, vicious dogs, I think ima chill for a while

Turkey is a great country to visit long as you stay out west. The beaches are good, parts are very historical, etc... and Kangal dogs arent really vicious, they are usually used as sheperd dogs cause they are the only breed known that could ? a wolf one on one.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Back in my "less than legal" days, me and my peoples Reggie was out on the block over off Warren ave near I-96 doin what we do. I'm thirsty and we walk over to the gas station right at warren and 96, cop a couple of bottles of Crazy Horse and bounce. On the way back to the block we serve a few fiends on the hoe stroll, a couple of randoms, and make our way back. I'm sittin out on the porch hittin the regulars off and notice I'm out. I go into the crib and see what we got left and it ain't ? but shake left. My dude playin' some Tecmo Bowl with his cousin for money. I tell 'em to pause that ? 'cause we gotta go over to them ? around the block to re-up.

We walk over there and cop a quarter 'cause I'm pretty much ready to call it a night after this. As we come out the house, hook just happened to be coming up the block and rolled right up on us. 3 ? coming off the porch of a house at 3am in the middle of a ? riddled hood??? Yeah... they hit them lights and we bolted. Me and fam was weaving in and out of parked cars and ? with the boys on foot runnin up on us. My dude turned and let one fly at the pig chasing us. Huge mistake... Hook started bussin shots at us and hit my dude; he dropped. I'm still runnin and got grazed in the shoulder. I peep where I'm at and realized I had this chick I used to ? with that stayed off Buchanan a few blocks away. Hit her up and she was home I was like "I'm finna be there in like a minute", she's like "where you at?", "runnin down Buchanan, unlock the door and turn off your lights". I hang up and hear "THERE'S THE OTHER ONE!!!"

It was fight or flight time.. and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life to get to her crib.

incidentally, that was the last time I was "out on the block". I've been pretty much on the straight and narrow ever since.