Official Jersey Shore season 2 thread

191011121315»

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    negative

pauly is a dj, and he took full advantage of that...hes traveling the country getting paid crazy to DJ literally EVERYWHERE...not to mention he already has endorsements in the works with cadillac

You can't tell me Mike not out-hustling them though
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Vinny got an endorsement with a Rose company.

Simp ass ?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    killap wrote: »
    my dude Ronnie need to put his face on a box of steroids and make some dough...him n Sammie are slippin

he's supposed to be trying to market that "ron ron" juice -those smoothies he always made in the first season. if he wasnt so stuck up under sammi enough people would know wtf it is to even buy it.
    I think sammi was in talks with some diet pill people. she did lose hella weight between the 1st and second season
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    shenco wrote: »
    You can't tell me Mike not out-hustling them though

i mean hes def doin work, i heard he was gonna try and get his own show
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    jersey shore finale was the highest rated show in MTV HISTORY

Wow, and that finale sucked.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

I heard Paulie is getting his own show.

I dunno about Mike, what does he have to offer really? I mean another show with Mike showing his pack, partying and sex?

Paulie can pull something like doing a DJ show type thing, him workin' having fun on the side. That'd be more interesting IMO than a Mike show.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Vinny got an endorsement with a Rose company.

Simp ass ?

LMAO Vinny gotta step his game up
  • killap
    edited October 2010
    he's supposed to be trying to market that "ron ron" juice -those smoothies he always made in the first season. if he wasnt so stuck up under sammi enough people would know wtf it is to even buy it.
    I think sammi was in talks with some diet pill people. she did lose hella weight between the 1st and second season
    Aint no grown man gonna drink 'ron ron juice' but I can see Sammi's ? working ? love diet pills
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited October 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I heard Paulie is getting his own show.

I dunno about Mike, what does he have to offer really? I mean another show with Mike showing his pack, partying and sex?

Paulie can pull something like doing a DJ show type thing, him workin' having fun on the side. That'd be more interesting IMO than a Mike show.

yeah thats what i was saying in my initial argument to someone else..pauly has some options
  • killap
    edited October 2010
    Mike would probably have one of those cheesy Bachelor or for the love of shows...A Pauly show would be way more interesting
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    lol for what?

Being a ? simp, catching feelings for a ? he doesn't know, turning down a threesome, and being a follower.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Being a ? simp, catching feelings for a ? he doesn't know, turning down a threesome, and being a follower.

with who?......
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited October 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »

yeah thats all true..and i woulda had a crazy time with that threesome...but vinny does pull broads....

if anything id wanna give a right hook to ronnie
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

Yea Mike got a book coming out too. A Mike and Pauly D show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    with who?......

two random club hoes. they werent dimes, but i would have smashed them. situation ended up taking the girls to the bathroom and ? them in there.