Official Jersey Shore season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man it's crazy how Pauly and Situation always seem to find grenades. How can you find a grenade in Miami? It's like they actually go out looking for them smmfh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Man it's crazy how Pauly and Situation always seem to find grenades. How can you find a grenade in Miami? It's like they actually go out looking for them smmfh

lol...i was thinking did they smash any chicks in jersey shore....there was alot of grenades there..miami should be better
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    lol...i was thinking did they smash any chicks in jersey shore....there was alot of grenades there..miami should be better

Idk if they actually smashed any of them chicks but I know Mike brought back like 31 girls to the crib 1st season
  • Max.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Idk if they actually smashed any of them chicks but I know Mike brought back like 31 girls to the crib 1st season

they always brought girls home but never smashed any of them....
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I saw Situation, Pauly D, and Vinnie over the weekend at the shore. Sitch was thinking he was all that. LOL. He seems to love the attention. They are shorter in person. I saw the after the show and they explained that when they say "hook up" they mean make out/kiss. Not sex. Its the same thing that we meant when we were in high school. Apparently "smush" or whatever means sex. SO I don't know about that Angelina thing. But I guess a couple of drinks and who knows.....
  • rockets
    edited August 2010
    Options
    oh and I don't know how they are going to "act normal" at the jersey shore (seaside). when I was there there were about 150 people in front of the house and 150 people in back of the house. Taking pics and ? .
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Am i the only one who smash snooki
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »

Yup...all you son
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2010
    Options

Nope. She certainly wouldn't be my first choice in the house but I'd run track on them guts like Usain Bolt
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    good sho, sum like a guilty pleasure...

ronnie's dumbassness is hilarious....
  • Julius
    Julius Banned Users Posts: 216
    edited August 2010
    Options
    .............people actually watch this ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ronnie is such a ? , he reminds me of one of my best friends. Talk tough in front of his boys about getting different ? , and when his girl is around he goes straight to marshmellow and snuggling. smh
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I heard Snooki had some nudes floating around....I might be late...if Angelina got some ? out there post that ? !
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man Ronnie must be a ? when it comes to alcohol he probably could get ? off of milk
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man Ronnie must be a ? when it comes to alcohol he probably could get ? off of milk

your one stupid ?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Julius wrote: »
    .............people actually watch this ?

Best ? show on tv.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "I finially put some water on my face and I'm like huh...we got grenades man"

*dies*
  • rockets
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This show is going to fall off if they keep focusing on Sammi and Ronnie (the most boring couple on tv). Sammi is stupid an Ronnie is an ? roid head who likes to drink and dabble in the nose candy. End of story.They better get to the fights soon:)
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    "i finially put some water on my face and i'm like huh...we got grenades man"

*dies*

^^^ lmao......
  • Max.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol @ these gifs

ronnie.gif

situation2.gif

situation.gif
  • rockets
    edited September 2010
    Options
    does anyone on here watch this show? i think its funny, but the sammi and ronnie ? is taking it down hill fast.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    rockets wrote: »
    does anyone on here watch this show? i think its funny, but the sammi and ronnie ? is taking it down hill fast.

i watch it, but the stupidity of sam and ronnie literally gave me a headache yesterday...
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I watch it and it's hilarious... the situation is one of the greatest things to happen to t.v. in a while lol... but got damn i'm tired of the sammi/ronnie thing f*ck both of those idiots deserve each other
  • Max.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    vinny fuckn snooki 4'3 ass.. he bout to smash situation sister again she look like a dude kinda

situation got caught flirting with a ? smh

at the end j wow n Sammie was fighting throwing hands..funny episode..
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If J-wow doesnt beat the ? outta sammie I dont ever wanna hear her talking about beating someone up again...