I'm Disgusted By All These White People Pretending Like They Didn't Try and Tear Ali Down

Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in From the Cheap Seats
? is disgusting. There needs to be it's own thread not just a RIP thread about his greatness but rather about the racist.

They basically called him a terrorist and an unamerican traitor for associating with the Nation of Islam and changing his name. Put him in jail and and took his boxing license. Tell the truth white people

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's your problem for giving a ? about what a ? thinks
  • Chi-Town Bully

I'm tired of ? made cowards always escaping accountability. You're probably white though.

Nope but I'm not a ? looking for approval of whites like you seem to be doing
  • Logic Last

I'm tired of ? made cowards always escaping accountability. You're probably white though.

Nope but I'm not a ? looking for approval of whites like you seem to be doing

You sound so ? stupid. You not worth a back and forth.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    You're the one that's stupid caring about this ? to begin with. Stop looking for approval ? ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    And your kids won't get false history if you teaching them and not relying on somebody else to do it while you stand by letting it happen
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're trying to revise history. I care because little kids are getting false history.

But they're not revising history. I've been watching 20/20 and they told the whole story. They even showed him holding a copy of Message to the Blackman with Elijah Muhammad on the cover.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same people talking all that draft-dodger/unamerican ? hate him for no other reason than him being black and u know it..
  • Logic Last
    5 Grand wrote: »
    They're trying to revise history. I care because little kids are getting false history.

But they're not revising history. I've been watching 20/20 and they told the whole story. They even showed him holding a copy of Message to the Blackman with Elijah Muhammad on the cover.

Oh, so they showed footage of whites yelling ? ? And they showed the anti Ali protests? And you saw footage of him in handcuffs and you saw footage of the boxing commission taking his boxing license.

You stupid motherfukker. Even if you saw it all on 20/20 you think every network has some integrity like 20/20. You dumb fukk

• Logic Last
    Trillfate wrote: »
    The same people talking all that draft-dodger/unamerican ? hate him for no other reason than him being black and u know it..

No ? Sherlock.
  • Logic Last
    And your kids won't get false history if you teaching them and not relying on somebody else to do it while you stand by letting it happen

You're my kid, I'm starting with you cac.
  • Logic Last

What was your process for verifying it's the whole story? What are you comparing it to? The Will Smith movie?
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Only thing that baffles me is most hate Muslims anyway lol.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, so they showed footage of whites yelling ? ? And they showed the anti Ali protests? And you saw footage of him in handcuffs and you saw footage of the boxing commission taking his boxing license.

You stupid motherfukker. Even if you saw it all on 20/20 you think every network has some integrity like 20/20. You dumb fukk

They showed all that. I've been an Ali fan since before it was chic to be an Ali fan. One time I had a 6 part Muhammad Ali documentary and watched the whole thing several times over.
  • Logic Last
    edited June 2016

They showed all that. I've been an Ali fan since before it was chic to be an Ali fan. One time I had a 6 part Muhammad Ali documentary and watched the whole thing several times over.

Okay. I accept that. Were the other shows watered down unlike 20/20? Or you only watched 20/20
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Great Thread bro
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of those white people are old af or dead
  • Logic Last
    edited June 2016
    LUClEN wrote: »

So what?
    (1) They convicted Whitey Bulger
    (2) Cosby isn't too old to be prosecuted
    (3) I just read the other day they are prosecuting
    a guard for ? death campus
    (4) you're making the #1 argument white supremacists make when they argue against reparations.
    (5) DOJ should at least force KKK to apologize
    (6) you're definitely white
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »

So what?
    (1) They convicted Whitey Bulger
    (2) Cosby isn't too old to be prosecuted
    (3) I just read the other day they are prosecuting
    a guard for ? death campus
    (4) you're making the #1 argument white supremacists make when they argue against reparations.
    (5) DOJ should at least force KKK to apologize
    (6) you're definitely white

You're basically lumping everyone into one group. Not all of these White people tried to ruin him.

Reparations is a different issue.

My race doesn't matter, but I'm Dominican

Idk if DOJ has that power but the KKK shouldn't even be allowed to exist
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of white people are coming out and talking ? about Ali. For example:

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/06/04/muhammad-ali-no-hero-just-hypocrite-dodging-draft/
    The Greatest lived in comfort while other guys like him—despite his poetic, verbal prowess he graduated 376th out of 391 in his high school class and scored a 78 on an IQ test—fought and died in Vietnam. This doesn’t make his position wrong or right. It does make him less than heroic here.

Most of the white people that are out there praising Ali, actually knew him and had legitimate relationships with him. I haven't seen that many people who openly bashed him in the past coming out of the woodwork to praise him now.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    My pops told me suburban white people hated Ali when he was in his prime.

And Breitbart is worse than the blaze and even fox.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i understand the threadstarter but honesty it likes beating a dead horse. the kids will learn if they want to.
  • Logic Last
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    i understand the threadstarter but honesty it likes beating a dead horse. the kids will learn if they want to.

I told you nikkaz . . . where's all them white Ali supporters who raved about his civil rights record? #AltonSterling