Rank These Four QBs in Order: Farve, Young, Brees, Rodgers

Options
2»

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Bruh I remember Brees in San Diego unlike the revisionists. Never at any point in Favre, Rodgers, or Youngs career(especially when they were young in Favre and Steve's case Rodgers aint too old yet) did they look and perform like that. Sean Payton saved Drew Brees career, as undisciplined as Favre was he still was legendary after Holmgren left. I'm sorry looking at early Drew Brees I can't say the same.

Year. TD-INT
    92 18-13
    93. 19-24
    99. 22-23
    2000 20-16
    05 20-29
    06. 18-18
    08. 22-22
    2010 11-19

Years where he was very bad or just above bad

So you just gon ignore this post

@dallas' 4 eva
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I remember Brees in San Diego unlike the revisionists. Never at any point in Favre, Rodgers, or Youngs career(especially when they were young in Favre and Steve's case Rodgers aint too old yet) did they look and perform like that. Sean Payton saved Drew Brees career, as undisciplined as Favre was he still was legendary after Holmgren left. I'm sorry looking at early Drew Brees I can't say the same.

Year. TD-INT
    92 18-13
    93. 19-24
    99. 22-23
    2000 20-16
    05 20-29
    06. 18-18
    08. 22-22
    2010 11-19

your too young to remember but Favre was a really reckless, dude through up alot of INT's trying to force things alot, even with all the TO's he would put up numbers and win games
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Year. TD-INT
    92 18-13
    93. 19-24
    99. 22-23
    2000 20-16
    05 20-29
    06. 18-18
    08. 22-22
    2010 11-19

your too young to remember but Favre was a really reckless, dude through up alot of INT's trying to force things alot, even with all the TO's he would put up numbers and win games

Too young?

Naw bruh. I'm not. Dude had a ? ton of terrible years in his prime. Brees ain't never had years like that in his prime.

His first year he played 1 game and 2 and 3 was meh. But after that dude was rising every year.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    First off, get Breeze all the way out of this. ? cry baby QB.

Favre. That's my quarterback.

*TO cry gif*

Breeze is a ? cry baby.

What did Brees do to you? Lol

He cries about everything while playing for the dirtiest team out there.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    This is the real reason why he hates Brees

343lrt5.jpg

@jee504

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young farve Rodger's brees
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really ? on Favre in here lol, that mufucka must ? yo sister or something huh?
    Nah...my sister aint Jenn Sterger

• Shizlansky
    edited June 2016
    Options

? really cosigned this after I dropped this

Favre

Year. TD-INT
    92 18-13
    93. 19-24
    99. 22-23
    2000 20-16
    05 20-29
    06. 18-18
    08. 22-22
    2010 11-19

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What criteria is this list based on? Favre is easily number one off impact and the fact he made Green Bay football relevant again after the Lombardi error. Young had a system in place (not to take anything away from him) with a franchise that was still in it's prime and Jerry Rice, Brees gave the Saints their only Super Bowl, but was never MVP and Rogers benefited from what Favre did in Green Bay and I think is the most talented skill wise out of the list.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rodgers
    Brees
    Favre
    Young
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put some RESPEK on Favre's name
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What criteria is this list based on? Favre is easily number one off impact and the fact he made Green Bay football relevant again after the Lombardi error. Young had a system in place (not to take anything away from him) with a franchise that was still in it's prime and Jerry Rice, Brees gave the Saints their only Super Bowl, but was never MVP and Rogers benefited from what Favre did in Green Bay and I think is the most talented skill wise out of the list.

? ......you knew damn well......anyway

Rodgers
    Brees
    Favre
    Young
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all disrespecting young heavy
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Y'all disrespecting young heavy

I think this the first time we agreed on anything.. i hated him but respected his gangsta was on of the most accurate ALL AROUND QBs in the smash mouth era...
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. RG3
    2. Robert Griffin III
    3. Robert Griffin the third
    4. Cody Kessler
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young
    Rogers
    Favre
  • Shizlansky
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Young
    Rogers
    Favre

The hate is real

But don't act like you don't remember San Fran with Steve young running thru both our squads twice a year when we were in the same division.

@numbaz...80's baby
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Young
    Rogers
    Favre

The hate is real

But don't act like you don't remember San Fran with Steve young running thru both our squads twice a year when we were in the same division.

@numbaz...80's baby

Dam I knew left someone off. Warren Moon doesn't get enough respect.

Truthfully tho, I didnt become a fan til '99. I was like 12
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate Favre with all of my heart but ............................

Young - decision making and winning, Playing with hall of famers helps.
    Favre - He is what Romo wish he was. He will be the reason you win and also the reason you lose.
    Brees - The only superstar on a team void of them since is superbowl
    Rodgers - surrounded by talent, supposed to be the most talented of the all. So why does he only have one ring?

BTW this is a weird as list why these 4? Where are the Mannings, Rivers, Brady, Montana, Aikman, Marino, etc.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I hate Favre with all of my heart but ............................

Young - decision making and winning, Playing with hall of famers helps.
    Favre - He is what Romo wish he was. He will be the reason you win and also the reason you lose.
    Brees - The only superstar on a team void of them since is superbowl
    Rodgers - surrounded by talent, supposed to be the most talented of the all. So why does he only have one ring?

BTW this is a weird as list why these 4? Where are the Mannings, Rivers, Brady, Montana, Aikman, Marino, etc.

I'm assuming these guys listed all won one superbowl was the beginning commonality of comparison.