its ok K...you can use it
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    deadeye wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    For a straight ancient ? , you really think about homosexuality & transgender a lot to make a thread asking about it.

You straight people are weird. Constantly worrying about LGBTQ community, when you need to worry about your heterosexual ? business.

Grow up, old ? .

Why are you caping so hard for them though?

I mean youre an internet stalker that stalks women but portrays himself as a nice guy, but you're really ? creepy as ? . You dwell and take pride in your weird and obsessive nature towards women. I am surprised that youre not a serial killer you do have the profile of one.

Yet, we're nice/tolerate to you.

Why does the IC cape for you?

Dont ask me a stupid ? question again.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, leave them folk to their business as long as it don't interfere directly with you, then what does it even matter?
  • Purr
    I wasn't following the thread but if it didn't turn into a giant ? show against transgender I don't see why it was deleted. This is an issue not just on the IC but society at large. People want to talk about it, they want to understand. We don't advance as a society through silencing techniques.

Lets be real here.

do you think that they are really going to have a positive conversation about transgender people and understanding their plight, when they can barely hold their hold their disdain through the guise of Christianity/Puritanical culture ideals and morals?

I mean they can barely understand misogyny for christ sake.

We have ? apologists on here.

I highly doubt that that conversation was geared towards learning, acceptance and understanding.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ? has no place on Earth
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I wasn't following the thread but if it didn't turn into a giant ? show against transgender I don't see why it was deleted. This is an issue not just on the IC but society at large. People want to talk about it, they want to understand. We don't advance as a society through silencing techniques.

Lets be real here.

do you think that they are really going to have a positive conversation about transgender people and understanding their plight, when they can barely hold their hold their disdain through the guise of Christianity/Puritanical culture ideals and morals?

I highly doubt that that conversation was geared towards learning, acceptance and understanding.

Yet all those other threads remain? Even if it is purposeless? Having a discussion forces people to, if nothing else, read the opinions of others. Most likely won't change their mind but the seeds are in the mind none the less.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who apologizes for ? tho? point em out
  • Purr
    Yet all those other threads remain? Even if it is purposeless? Having a discussion forces people to, if nothing else, read the opinions of others. Most likely won't change their mind but the seeds are in the mind none the less.

I dont go into the G&S. I hate conversing with stupid people.
  • BiblicalAtheist

Idk who asked to have the thread gone, if yours and Pico's responses are an admission of it, then I really don't understand because you won't even have the discussion in the first place but wanted it deleted.
  • Purr
    AP21 wrote: »

@ap21 elzo has for cosby, when cosby admitted to ? women and young teen girls and drugging them too.
  • Purr

Idk who asked to have the thread gone, if yours and Pico's responses are an admission of it, then I really don't understand because you won't even have the discussion in the first place but wanted it deleted.

Im rarely on here. I never seen the thread.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    For a straight ancient ? , you really think about homosexuality & transgender a lot to make a thread asking about it.

You straight people are weird. Constantly worrying about LGBTQ community, when you need to worry about your heterosexual ? business.

Grow up, old ? .

sup sis.....but uh
    what you mean us straight people....he is an old ? but ....what you saying

It's dumb.
    Constantly worrying and discussing LGBTQ people.

block me??? go block your ? BLACK women like you always promote corruption and get mad when we tell you about it and rebuke you for it, FOH. THIS LGBT ? is a ? disgrace
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Welp guess it will remain a mystery forever.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

@ap21 elzo has for cosby, when cosby admitted to ? women and young teen girls and drugging them too.

smh @ elzo
  • Purr
    zzombie wrote: »

Grow up, old ? .

sup sis.....but uh

It's dumb.

block me??? go block your ? BLACK women like you always promote corruption and get mad when we tell you about it and rebuke you for it, FOH. THIS LGBT ? is a ? disgrace

Meh. Go argue with yourself.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Wack thread

@MsSouthern

Do you know why the thread was clapped?
  • deadeye

Grow up, old ? .

Why are you caping so hard for them though?

I mean youre an internet stalker that stalks women but portrays himself as a nice guy, but you're really ? creepy as ? . You dwell and take pride in your weird and obsessive nature towards women. I am surprised that youre not a serial killer you do have the profile of one.

Yet, we're nice/tolerate to you.

Why does the IC cape for you?

Dont ask me a stupid ? question again.

Why the personal attacks Chuck?

That's beneath you.........you're better than that.

I'm disappointed in your behavior.
  • deadeye

Lets be real here.

Still not a reason for it to be deleted.

You really don't see the irony here do you?

You've just pointed out the same hypocrisy I've been trying to bring attention to.

Meaning, if discussions about ? , misogyny, religious ideals, etc are allowed to take place......then why are discussions about the LGBT agenda off limits?

What makes that group so special that they should be immune to criticism and opposing dialogue?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Wack thread

@MsSouthern

Nope
  • deadeye
    Wack thread

@MsSouthern

Nope

Do you know who decided to have it deleted?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »

Grow up, old ? .

sup sis.....but uh

It's dumb.

Meh. Go argue with yourself.

i am glad you realized you should shut the ? up
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one of these mods is transgender or ? someone that's transgender?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lets be real here.

Why does the conversation need to be positive though? And I don't get this "if you're not ? or trans leave them to their business" why is it only for the LGBT community do people feel like that.

I'm not anti trans or whatever but I'm not for it either. ? like transvestites usin' the bathroom of the gender they identify needs to be spoken about but I dunno ? wanna cape for them for some reason