My last MvC 3 thread got locked but..

Options
your flyness
your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in IllGaming
My last thread was point to an article that suppose t had leak the MvC 3 rosters. Anyway alot of people including Capcom said FF4 characters would be in there, but a new leak shows Silver Sufer and possibly Galactus as the final boss being in MvC3. This is from an interview with Marvel vs. Capcom producer Ryota Niitsuma. Still rumor though

1280459137903-1.jpg

http://www.damnlag.com/silver-surfer-in-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The last thread got locked because said roster was proven to be fake..... #justsayin
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Theres already a MVC3 thread, but yea having Silver Surfer kinda makes me believe Galactus is gonna be the final boss I think Dormammu is gonna be a playable character now or maybe a sub-boss

The fight would be crazy if they do it right, they'll prolly be 2 small forms or you fight his herald before the giant version of Galactus
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My last thread was point to an article that suppose t had leak the MvC 3 rosters. Anyway alot of people including Capcom said FF4 characters would be in there, but a new leak shows Silver Sufer and possibly Galactus as the final boss being in MvC3.

They never said ALL F4 related characters wouldn't be in the game. Hell Doom and Skrull are in. Just actual members of the F4.

This already looks legit to me though. Silver Surfer is a nice addition. But thats enough F4 characters already.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When they dropping part 2 of the trailer?I think Dormammu is playable cause he got revealed in the 1st trailer, Silver Surfer and Galactus prolly gonna come through the sky

I wanna see who hand it was that Ryu was reaching out to
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The list you posted was the same "leaked" character list I posted in the Marvel 3 characters thread, save for a few omissions like Dr. Strange. Everyone is saying these lists are ? but so far the newly announced characters were on these lists. A lot of people call them ? because Mr. Fantastic was in em despite the fantastic 4 already being deconfirmed, but I thought that these were possibly lists of characters who the developers wanted in the final game. They may have had to cut a few for various reasons but Im thinking that the list will end up being, at least, close to the final group of selectable characters.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The photo was taken by a user calling himself Denjetsu, and is supposedly from an article containing an interview with producer and director of the crossover romp, Ryota Niitsuma.

For those of you uninitiated in the Marvel Universe, the man pictured above between supervillain Dr. Doom and alien experiment Super-Skrull is the one and only Silver Surfer, former herald of Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds. Assuming this is not simply a photoshop (it looks genuine), here are some other details that you may choose to believe or not to believe.

- Niitsuma mentions that this will be the entire playable roster of characters related to The Fantastic Four. It had been mentioned way back that The Fantastic Four themselves would not be present, and that seems to still hold true. It's also said that Silver Surfer will be shown off later this month. Perhaps he was the surprise planned for GamesCom that we reported on earlier?

- Silver Surfer has a unique playstyle and is very quick, evidently he never stands on the ground, but stays hovering on his board at all times. On top of this, he is recommended for advanced players, while Dr. Doom is cited as a good character to start with for Fantastic Four fans who are new to the vs. Capcom series.

- Since the last public build, Super-Skrull has gotten more attacks using Invisible Woman's powers, that seemed to be missing before, added to his arsenal.

- Niitsuma also says that Fantastic Four do play a major role in the basic story of the game's arcade mode, despite not being playable, and that the final boss should be recognizable to fans of their franchise.

So if this article is true, that all but confirms that Galactus will be the big baddie, even moreso now that Silver Surfer is apparently playable. Thoughts? Share them with us in the comments section.

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/81149/marvel-vs-capcom-3-has-a-new-character-been-leaked/
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Galactus fight is gonna be dope
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    500x_shirt.jpg

500x_front.jpg

Viewtiful Joe confirmed and Dormammu is prolly gonaa be a playable character

http://kotaku.com/5593964/t+shirt-teases-viewtiful-joe-and-dormammu-for-marvel-vs-capcom-3