Options
2»

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Their encounters in All-Star Batman and Robin are comedy gold. Especially since it runs with the old conceit of GL being weakened by yellow. It led to ? like this:

asbar9.jpg

why Robin wearing low cut bikini drawls?

Because All-Star Batman like it's Dark Knight trilogy bretheren (Frank Miller's not those stupid movies) runs with visual motifsand character conceits from the golden and silver age DC universe. Not the modern one.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I keep seeing pics on FB/IG of some Batman/Green Lantern fusion. he looks dope, but apparently hes evil. Not sure if its Bruce or Hal under the mask. Doesnt look like either of them though.

Do you mean this?

In+Darkest+Knight.jpg
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep seeing pics on FB/IG of some Batman/Green Lantern fusion. he looks dope, but apparently hes evil. Not sure if its Bruce or Hal under the mask. Doesnt look like either of them though.

Do you mean this?

In+Darkest+Knight.jpg

Nah, this ? :

dc_comics_the_dawnbreaker.jpg
  • Broddie
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Thats probably from that Metal event that I'm completely ignoring. It's like a dark multiverse of Batmen invading the DCU or some ? . I don't care. Just bring back Hawkman already (which is the events purpose apparently).
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you mean this?

In+Darkest+Knight.jpg

Looks like spaceghost