Ready for that new Elder Scrolls?

Options
Turfaholic
Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
Too bad!

We're just getting Skyrim upgraded for the One & PS4.

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/skyrim-special-edition-at-e3-2016/2300-6432617/

Preview in link

Pretty much Skyrim with Fallout 4 graphics

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Options
    Oh consoles get mods now too
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

that ? gon be a ? if the mods for Fallout 4 havent proved that already
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Explain @AP21
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never played an elder scroll game before. Might as well start here.
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Explain @AP21

dudes on consoles have been stealing mods off nexusmods and claiming them as their own, and apparently its a ? to get bethesda to remove them b/c you have to show so much ? to prove you are the original author
  • AP21
    Options

you wont regret it. Skyrim was my first one, and it was an awesome game. If you just go straight through the story, you should beat it in maybe 30 hrs i think but if you do all the side quests, give up your life now lol
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Yall ? slept on Skyrim?

Fuuuuuck.

Fable+Fallout=Skyrim
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't start playing Elder Scrolls until Skyrim and got submerged in that ? . Glad I gave it a second chance
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? slept on Skyrim?

Fuuuuuck.

Fable+Fallout=Skyrim

I refuse to get into ? like that cuz it's a time sink. ? 'll ? around and have me say ? my responsibilities lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you value your social life don't play Skyrim, ? was literally the most fun time sink of all time. I put like over 500+ hours into that game across 3 characters ? has a ridiculous amount of content.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I played the ? out of skyrim. Bought it at midnight went home didn't sleep till 530am. Called out and kept playing. Didn't do ? on my weekends for a long time when that game dropped haha. I played 2 toons a archer and a mage. First elder scrolls I played was morrowind on the Xbox and I was just as addicted to that one haha. Literally just ran around for hours sometimes not even questing. Just exploring
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I just found out Fallout 4 has mods now. Brought back old school cheat menus. ? fun as ? . I don't wanna invest in rebuilding Dragonborn from scratch. I had lime 4-5 characters since that game came out. Spent about 3 days alone getting smithing up to 100 after that patch came out. If they have a cheat menu mod I'm most def recopping for the One.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elder Skrollsthe GOAT. But it's time for a new game fam.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Bought Skyrim and took that goofy ? back. I was told I didn't give it a chance but I couldn't get into it. Took forever for action to pop on and my weapons was horrible.

Worst decision you ever made mate.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Bought Skyrim and took that goofy ? back. I was told I didn't give it a chance but I couldn't get into it. Took forever for action to pop on and my weapons was horrible.

I felt the same way. My little brother was hyping up the hell outta Skyrim. My first hour playing I kept getting bodied by wolves. A giant kept slapping me 300 feet in the air on my way to my first quest. And the first dragon was impossible to beat. My lil bro came home roasting me. He hopped on his profile and was like watch this. ? ran into a cave, turned into a warewolf. I been hooked since. When you first start your weapons are gonna be garbage. But you gotta increase your enchanting & smithing levels. My character on the 360 is a vampire lord walking around in dragon skin armor, Dragon bone bow & arrow, and dragon bone swords. My weapons are enchanted with fire and paralysis spells. I be walking through the woods solo, some ? pops off and I conjure two creatures two fight with me. ? ? dope. Should've put out a couple more DLCs for it. I got Skyrim as my 3rd GOAT game behind San Andreas & Def Jam Fight For NY.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st day cop period....no questions ask lol
  • AP21
    Options

we gotta get @cain back into this

this is the perfect time with the remastered version

i was like you and had never played an ES game before. Bought into the hype, but i had a different experience than you. It was crazy fun. And when i built my pc, i got the game with all the dlc for like 8.99. The mods...my gawd the mods make this game like it could come out today and do numbers

thats how dedicated the fanbase is