All Eyez On Me (2pac Biopic) 2017 - Demetrius Shipp Jr., Kat Graham,Lauren Cohan,Hill Harper,Danai

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just cant get with it. I have no faith in it. They shouldnt have done it.

That said... I will be at the theater just to see how bad they ? up.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude look like Pac but something's off just enough to where he don't, lol. Maybe it's the lazy eyes. He look completely uninterested in everything going on around him.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Dude look like Pac but something's off just enough to where he don't, lol. Maybe it's the lazy eyes. He look completely uninterested in everything going on around him.

His face is mad fat and he needs more unibrow.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall do know that its just an actor right
  • Broddie
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    yall do know that its just an actor right

You know that movies have make up and prosthetic budgets right?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    lol Pac's brow wasn't that serious to need a prosthetic. We aint talking Anthony Davis level here.

The trailer looks good, but Im not gonna put my hopes for this film too high. It's one thing to portray Biggie, it's another to portray Pac. I don't know if there's too many people in the world who can re-create his range of emotions. Demetrius Shipp has the look, but I hope the main reason they casted him is cause he showed the raw emotion that Pac had.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Pac's brow wasn't that serious to need a prosthetic. We aint talking Anthony Davis level here.

The trailer looks good, but Im not gonna put my hopes for this film too high. It's one thing to portray Biggie, it's another to portray Pac. I don't know if there's too many people in the world who can re-create his range of emotions. Demetrius Shipp has the look, but I hope the main reason they casted him is cause he showed the raw emotion that Pac had.

That was exactly my point! He looked completely uninterested in anything and Pac was definitely passionate about almost everything.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll redbox it
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima support it but i hope john singleton makes one also.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it would been better if it done as a series that way they could of cover everything
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say, i"ll watch the bootleg but that's what I always do anyway.
  • Broddie
    Options
    This ? look BET status.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    This ? look BET status.

i wouldn't go that far...
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    This ? look BET status.

Even the New Edition joint was legit tho. This looks more like a straight to VHS joint that Cuba Gooding Jr passed on.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that 0 reviews have been released is unsettling. Has the embargo been lifted yet?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know im in the minority when i say this but im over the movies/tv movies about 90s hip hop. Its getting to the point where i think white executives sit in meetings rubbing their hands together talkin bout " yeah its about that time to release another movie about _____ and make some $ off them. ? gonna eat that ? up".

2Pacs story is redundant as ? , even if u arent a fan, u still are prolly familiar with his life/career. Its so many other black stories that can be told on the big screen. I prolly will not watch this movie.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I know im in the minority when i say this but im over the movies/tv movies about 90s hip hop. Its getting to the point where i think white executives sit in meetings rubbing their hands together talkin bout " yeah its about that time to release another movie about _____ and make some $ off them. ? gonna eat that ? up".

2Pacs story is redundant as ? , even if u arent a fan, u still are prolly familiar with his life/career. Its so many other black stories that can be told on the big screen. I prolly will not watch this movie.

The fatherless​ will come out of the theater thinking Pac was baby Jesus when they see this movie. The Reason will be full of Pac shrines and offerings smh.

I agree with the bold. There way more movies that need to be out on screen for our people to see and digest. Like a Black Wall Street

interesting POV

i've tried to find some books on BWS and there are like less than 5 that seem to be credible books to read.

in my defense i did a half assed amazon search but if you have some info, i would like to be put on

@cain
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be watching this movie at 7pm. I don't have high hopes for this movie. Also considering that I'm from the era when PAC started to when he died, I'll be looking for the inconsistencies just like I did with Straight Outta Compton.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id rather read a real true to life book on all this written by suge before he die