All Eyez On Me (2pac Biopic) 2017 - Demetrius Shipp Jr., Kat Graham,Lauren Cohan,Hill Harper,Danai

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a huge Pac fan but I'm probably not gonna go see this.

I saw Tupac: Ressurection. It's his story in his own words. Good enough for me.

This movie here can only disappoint me and it'll force me to diss Tupac to his stans because of the things that'll get glossed over. And as an adult I've learned there are two things you just cant argue with ? about: Tupac and Jesus

So I'm not even gonna put myself in that position.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Id rather read a real true to life book on all this written by suge before he die

Lol at Suge being able to tell the truth

Never let the truth interfere with a good story
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This needs to be stickied
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard it was "meh".

I'll check it out in a few days
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm donw to this or wonder women....and cars 2 gonna blow this ? outta the water
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stickied in TheReason
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I'm donw to this or wonder women....and cars 2 gonna blow this ? outta the water

Hate to say but after the reviews I've been getting go see Wonder Woman your money will be better spent.

yea i was all in on wonder women than my inner black pride started telling me go see Pac movie
  • vageneral08
    Options

Stickied in TheReason

? that ? sticky this ? in here too this is 2pac we talking about
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Stickied in TheReason

? that ? sticky this ? in here too this is 2pac we talking about

But also a ? movie from what ive been hearing
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Devil's Advocate:

i had low expectations soon as John Singleton bailed and don't really wanna see it either but......

- 29 reviews so far, 8 Fresh, 21 Rotten. Okay. That's probably better than where Transformers will be at in 7 days and ? definitely seeing that.

- Richard Roeper liked it, one of the few critics I hold in high regard. Ebert picked him to replace Siskel for a reason: he judges films as they are on pure entertainment value instead of getting caught up in the "snob critic" ?

- Most of the negative reviews complain on some White Feminist ? about that ? sex abuse case

- Danai Gurira is getting high praise for her turn as Afeni (Roeper said she should be Nina Simone)

- in the year 2017 its increasingly obvious that Pac shooting two ? cops in self-defense and beating the case is one of the most incredible feats ever done by a rapper in the streets.......worth seeing that depicted on film

- it's Pac birthday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Lol 50 flamed that ? too

I knew they was gon ? it up.

Edit: Outlawz don't even ? with this either

d2e51yh8jw9o.png

• TheGOAT
    Options
    @sion Snoop did a voiceover like this ? is cartoons B?
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Don't expect this to get good reviews because most Pac stans are complaining about everything not being in it. ? it's hard to fit a whole man's life in 2 hours SMMFH.

Sheeeeeeeit

Thats what i be saying about biopics. Straight Outta Compton coulda easily have been a 5 season series on HBO. I was a HUGE nwa fan during their prime...believe me, it coulda been done.

Season 1: Pre Ruthless Records era
    Season 2: Ruthless Records era
    Season 3: Cube goes solo/ ? for Life era
    Season 4: Death row records era (really, this could be 5 seasons by itself)/ Ruthless records post Dr Dre
    Season 5: How everyones career/ life ended up

SOC was dope, but as a big nwa fan, they had to gloss over too many things due too time constraints.
    But i understand why they major motion picture, for the big profits.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Don't expect this to get good reviews because most Pac stans are complaining about everything not being in it. ? it's hard to fit a whole man's life in 2 hours SMMFH.

Sheeeeeeeit

Thats what i be saying about biopics. Straight Outta Compton coulda easily have been a 5 season series on HBO. I was a HUGE nwa fan during their prime...believe me, it coulda been done.

Season 1: Pre Ruthless Records era
    Season 2: Ruthless Records era
    Season 3: Cube goes solo/ ? for Life era
    Season 4: Death row records era (really, this could be 5 seasons by itself)/ Ruthless records post Dr Dre
    Season 5: How everyones career/ life ended up

SOC was dope, but as a big nwa fan, they had to gloss over too many things due too time constraints.
    But i understand why they major motion picture, for the big profits.

They wrote out Arabian Prince completely out the movie like he wasn't on the front cover LOLOLOL. Cube and Dre still never explained why he wasn't in it.

Ren not having a much more substantial part in the movie was criminal to me
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The structure of the movie was so awful that it felt like watching a live action Wikipedia page.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    da ? is kat graham
  • vageneral08
    Options
    I just seen the movie it wasn't that bad as people make it out to be (of course this is the IC) but there were a few things that I didn't get like....
    the snoop dogg voice over was not needed lol it was awkward watching him talk because I knew it wasn't him and also didn't tupac mother give birth to him while she was in jail? In the movie she get out pregnant as ever and we know how it went down at the quad studio and we know who set it up
    overall I give it a 7/10 they did better with this than the biggie movie
  • vageneral08
    Options
    da ? is kat graham

The girl who played jada
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why they did the kid Nas like that bruh?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Im such a Pac stan i should be super geeked to see his lifes story on the big screen. Yet if i felt they didnt do certain ? right, omitted stuff i felt was important n left certain stuff n ppl out. I would be ? , cuz i have such a invested interest in pacs story being such a huge fan...